Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
another avatar OC //classless though D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 am
What makes what of a certain class look?

Anyhelp?

(sorry if this is wrong forum)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 am
Hm hm....
Blademasters/ whatever the name of the R:1 class with HUGE, two handed swords, always seem to have heavier armor balanced with something lighter.
Wavemasters always seem to have longer clothes, layered sometimes, that have multiple colors but one general scheme.
Twin Blades...um....they have outfits that show a bit of skin on the part of the girls and some pattern. I think A-20, Natsume, and Kite when I think twin blade, so....
I'd describe R:2 classes, but their outfits are so difficult to describe, and all you have to do is find someone in the game and stare at them to get a good idea of what sort of outfits are common there.
May say more later.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 am
Darkly_Doomed
Hm hm....
Blademasters/ whatever the name of the R:1 class with HUGE, two handed swords, always seem to have heavier armor balanced with something lighter.
Wavemasters always seem to have longer clothes, layered sometimes, that have multiple colors but one general scheme.
Twin Blades...um....they have outfits that show a bit of skin on the part of the girls and some pattern. I think A-20, Natsume, and Kite when I think twin blade, so....
I'd describe R:2 classes, but their outfits are so difficult to describe, and all you have to do is find someone in the game and stare at them to get a good idea of what sort of outfits are common there.
May say more later.

WIth the light armor, heavy armor,etc- should that be taken into great detail when choosing the class?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 am
Amarah Couture
Darkly_Doomed
Hm hm....
May say more later.

WIth the light armor, heavy armor,etc- should that be taken into great detail when choosing the class?

Um, what exactly do you mean by that? The armor that appears on the character or the equipable armor? I guess that if you want the character to look a certain way, you'd take the usual appearance of the class into consideration when choosing which class for them to be. I mean, some wavemasters have armor in their appearance, but most don't.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Cosplay and Tekteks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items