Reply Life Issues & Fashion
out of curiosity....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Do any of you know where I can get some good quality, inexpensive special effects contact lenses?
I'm going to a zombie crawl and ball in October and I've already perfected my makeup but I think it's missing something in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:13 pm
You can't.
No seriously, they're either cheap and poorly made and you should enjoy getting your cornea's scratched all to s**t; or they're expensive and custom fit to the shape of your eye  

Xahmen

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Yeah, I think Zahmen is right....I got a few pairs at a some shop in LA, and they were about 30 bucks a pair. So, good price, but they're rather uncomfortable and I can't help but be rather paranoid about wearing them for long periods of time and ending up damaging my eyes...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm
www.vampfangs.com

They have some that are $70 a pair, I have some, they're not bad just don't get cat eyes- they aren't weighted and they'll spin.

Satan on Speed

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm
You guys have convinced my to splurge.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Satan on Speed
www.vampfangs.com

They have some that are $70 a pair, I have some, they're not bad just don't get cat eyes- they aren't weighted and they'll spin.

tell me about it. this kid at school was wearing them and he thought i was staring cuz i thought they were creepy. in actuality, i was just wondering if he knew one was vertical while the other was horizontal. i thought it was funnier not to tell him.  

the_forgotten_thought

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 am
So I ended up spending the money I was saving for contacts on latex zombie face prosthetics and zombie teeth. =/

I am really bad with money when it comes to Halloween related purchases.

On a different and still fashion related note, I preordered my Hello Kitty Dr. Martens!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Hyena_Queen
So I ended up spending the money I was saving for contacts on latex zombie face prosthetics and zombie teeth. =/

Niccccee. That's very cool. And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I can't WAIT until the Halloween superstore near me opens soon....it should be next month, I'm guessing. Imma make a field-trip out of it =D  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 pm
the_forgotten_thought
Satan on Speed
www.vampfangs.com

tell me about it. this kid at school was wearing them and he thought i was staring cuz i thought they were creepy. in actuality, i was just wondering if he knew one was vertical while the other was horizontal. i thought it was funnier not to tell him.

Hahaha! That's freakin' awesome. I've heard about that happening with those things before. I would definitely never wear colored contacts to school...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm
Mydnyte Dystopia
Hyena_Queen

Niccccee. That's very cool. And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I can't WAIT until the Halloween superstore near me opens soon....it should be next month, I'm guessing. Imma make a field-trip out of it =D

I got my stuff from the scream team.
They do the stuff for a lot of my friends who scare at frightfest and frightdome.
and!!!!!!
I just got my paycheck and I'm getting contacts....found an amazing pair of hand painted teeth scleras for $200  

Hyena_Queen

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 am
Everythings pretty much been said regarding this topic.

But I'm also terrible with money. All my money goes into musical equipment for my band, and to coats. I love coats, I have about 14 to 16. lol
And I have no closet....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 am
My problem isn't room for clothes...my problem is room for all my special effects makeup and other makeup supplies....I need to move out badly

AND!
My teeth lenses came in yesterday!!
They look amazing and are super duper comfy and worth every penny ^__^

The hardest part was getting the nerve to to just put them in. I'm usually a glasses kind of girl =/  

Hyena_Queen

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff