Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Fear Even Those Who Love You (playing) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is the plot?
Nice!
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Must be eliminated
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm
Since a terrible Invasion in their homeland, in which they could not remember the original name, two natives, Olan Fluffsworth and his older sister Somuka were orphans and were now slaves. The only reason they stayed together was because their master, however heartless he was, just couldn't break them apart. Besides, Somuka would kill anyone who would try to separate her and her brother, and she could get away with it. But their master always had one day of every year in which he would do away with the least useful of the slaves, and on top of that list was Olan!

On that very day, to strike fear into the slaves and make sure there will be no rebellion, the master gets ready to kill the boy, but just before that moment a stranger stops him and offers to buy Olan. Eager to get rid of the 'useless slave', the master agrees and sells the boy along with his sister, since, as mentioned before, the man still couldn't separate the siblings.

While Somuka adjusts quickly to the new home, Olan remains miserable and frightened. From the trauma of the invasion and the abuse from the former owner, paranoia constantly keeps Olan alert when he really shouldn't be. A lot of times, he suspects that the master means harm, and just couldn't stand any close contact with the new owner.

All this time, the owner had taken an interest in Olan, but couldn't seem to be able to even say a word to him. Most of the reasons would be because the boy would run away or just panic, and other times his sister would have some threatening aura directed at the owner. He really wanted to get along with the new slaves, but they just had a hard time trusting him.

It looks like it could take a while before the new slaves open up to the new owner.

Rules

♠ No content above PG-13
♠ Please be active
♠ Try not to god-mod
♠ No text talk, since the decoding is annoying
♠ Minimize swearing
♠ Most of the time, at least two paragraphs per post
♠ One-paragraph posts are allowed, just not a continuous pattern
♠ If you're interested, please PM a profile

Character Skeleton

[b][u]Class[/u][/b]: (username)
[b][u]Slave Label[/u][/b]: (Name)
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: (15+)
[b][u]In a relationship, I could be[/u][/b]: (USS)
[b][u]Before the invasion[/u][/b]: (Personality and History)
[b][u]How others see me[/u][/b]: (Pic)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 pm
Victims

Class: Crazy_Tomboy313
Slave Label: Olan Fluffsworth
In a relationship, I am: Uke
Before the invasion: I don't remember much about the invasion, but I remember screaming. I think I was only three years old at the time, but I remember my parents. They were trying to run. My sister and I were being carried, but suddenly we were dropped and our parents never moved again. We were taken as slaves right then.
My sister, Somuka, seemed to take the situation better than I ever could. We were the exact opposites, and yet we were closer than most siblings. She accepted everything, but I couldn't. While being beaten by our owner, she hardly cried but I always did. When working in the fields, she would stand strong while I collapsed. She was the best, and I was the worst.
I think being bought by another person was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. At least I could predict what my old master would do. I don't know a thing about the new person, and that's what scared me. He keeps trying to get closer to me and I don't understand why. Maybe he should leave me alone, but he never would.
How others see me:
User Image

Class: Mercutio_the_clown
Slave Label: Terence Alden
In a relationship, I could be: Seke
Before the invasion: Before the invasion, my family was well-to-do. After their deaths, I inherited the family name, fortune, everything at a very early age. I don't remember the invasion except the panic, and I think there might have been flames. I seem to remember vaguely the night being lit up like day time.

The family business was slaving. I've never really had a problem with slaving because I take in the ones who have no home or better opportunities. Basically, I'm a salvation to the lost. Until I bought a brother and sister from a man who was the complete opposite of me. I was intrigued by them. The girl did everything right, but the boy was just a mess. I want to try to get close to him, to understand him, and make him feel safe. It seems that it's going to take a very long time before he trusts anyone but his sister.

I'm usually like a mother tiger. I can be strict and commanding when I need to be, but I can also be gentle and kind. When others try to hurt my slaves, I attack.
How others see me: User Image  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm
Bleeps?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Bleeps? Anyone planning to join?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Is there no one at all?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 am
Terence watched in horror as the older man raised a gun, aiming directly at the terrified boy. He had to do something; he couldn't just let the man shoot this defenceless slave. So, Terence did the only thing he could. He ran and stood directly in front of the target, glaring and panting in anger. "What are you doing? You're going to kill someone with that!"

He didn't care what happened. In fact, he was pretty sure the slaver would shoot him as well as this slave he clearly didn't want. So be it. He wasn't going to let this man shoot a kid. That wasn't what he was taught to do, and he wasn't going to let it happen. "You don't want the kid, so you're going to shoot him? That's murder!"

Mercutio_the_clown

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Olan wasn't ready for Death, and from the looks of things Death wasn't ready for him either. Right in front of him, where he was supposed to see the gun, he instead saw someone he didn't know. The person definitely wasn't one of the slaves. If he was, then he wouldn't be up here. It was safe to say everyone was surprised.

He could hear the master sputtering something about getting rid of a troublesome runt. "He can't lift a stick, much less a plow," the master had said. "He needed a girl to do all his work for him. I'm just trying to get rid of the scab." It was insulting, but it was also true. Olan couldn't do anything on his own. His sister did all his work, even when he tried to convince her to let him take the load off her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm
"I've heard of you. You're a crotchety old man who gets rid of the slaves he deems unimportant. If you don't want him, however, I'll take him." Terence whipped out a check book and scribbled out a large amount of money. "There. That should be enough for you and you're old-fashioned ways."

Terence ripped the check out and threw it at the old man. It fluttered to the ground about a foot away from Terence. "Take it, and I'll take the kid. I should be calling the authorities on you for the mistreatment of slaves."

Mercutio_the_clown

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 pm
Olan probably turned to ice at what he heard. He was being sold? That would mean he'd be separated from Somuka, right? So far, the old man hadn't said anything about her. So that probably meant Somuka would have to stay here. Olan had been afraid that they'd be separated, and now his worst fears were coming true.

There was some grunt of approval, definitely from the old man, and Olan knew the deal was sealed. But then what he heard next lifted his spirits a little. "You might as well take his sister, too," said the now-former master. "It seems they can't be separated, and the girl's a killer. She best not be upset. Heck, I'll throw her in for free if you don't tell the authorities anything."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 pm
Terence's lip curled with disgust at the old man. "Bring me the girl," he commanded after a minute. That one command, he knew, sealed the entire deal. Terence would take both the kid and his sister, and this man would get off scott free. The idea of justice not being served to this man turned Terence's stomach, but at least the kid would be safe. That was what mattered.

When Somuka was standing in front of Terence, looking defiant, the slaver smiled the way he did when he wanted to assure a slave they were okay but were in front of other slavers. "You've got spunk, girl. I like that. Take the kid and go stand by the car. I'll be there in a few minutes to take you to your quarters." He jerked his head behind him to where a nicer car than most was sitting, idling.

Mercutio_the_clown

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Olan heard his sister's growl before he was practically dragged to the car. Somuka was walking a bit faster than usual. There was no doubt she was eager to leave this place. Though her gray eyes showed nothing but irritation, Olan knew she was very relieved. No words could possibly describe what the two siblings felt right now.

It wasn't until they were standing in front of the new master's car that Somuka's eyes softened and she wrapped her firm yet slender arms around her brother. She remained silent, looking back at the former master to give him the glare she was forced to hold back. If looks could kill. the old man could have died too many times to count.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:25 pm
"I hope one day, the authorities do come and shut you down, but you have my word that if they do, it won't be from me." Terence resisted the urge to spit at the old man and turned on his heel to his car.

"Get in," he commanded, nodding to the back door of his car even as he himself stalked to the driver's side and climbed in. "Now," he added, his foot on the brake. "Or I'll leave you here." He knew he wouldn't do something like that, but he wanted the siblings to move a little faster.

Mercutio_the_clown

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm
As Olan was gently pushed into the car by his sister, who followed once he was in. After Somuka closed the door, the siblings sat and waited for the car to move. They were finally leaving the old man's residence, but they felt sorry for whoever might be the next victim, if there was one.

As grateful as he was, Olan just couldn't help but tremble. He had no idea what was going to happen now. So far, the new master didn't seem to be as terrible as the old man, but what if that was only an illusion? What if he turned out to be just like the old man? Or worse?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm
When they were a good distance away from the old house, Terence glanced in the rearview mirror. "Sorry to sound rough back there. Most other slavers don't understand treating everyone the way they deserve, like they're human beings. To most, you're just property to do with as they please. My name is Terence Alden. You can call me Alden or Master Alden, whichever you prefer. What are your names?"

He looked up again and smiled kindly in the mirror. They were both very nice looking kids, if they would smile or at least relax once in a while. He started planning immediately where they would be working and sleeping. Clearly, he would have to make an exception to his policy of separating boys from girls, both in the sleeping quarters and in the work they did.

Mercutio_the_clown

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Apparently knowing that Olan wouldn't speak, Somuka decided to answer. "My name's Somuka and this here's my brother Olan," she said, gesturing to herself and then to the still-frightened boy. "What do you plan to do with us?" She didn't mean to sound annoyed, but what almost happened still stuck to her. It wasn't easy for her to let things go, especially when it involved her little brother.

Olan glanced at the new master, and after a second looked away. He was scared, even though he knew the new master was so far nothing but kind. At the moment, he couldn't predict what would happen next. At least he could make rather accurate guesses to the day's events when he lived with the old man, but now he just didn't know what waited after the car ride. This ability to anticipate what would happen today and tomorrow was shot by this new master.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff