Submit

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm
Leaving.

I hope I helped girls in this guild who needed it most. I met some wonderful girls here, and I wont forget that.
But I think it's about time for this gravy train to move on out.
I respect you each in your own way, and I hope that things get better in this guild, because improvements need to be made. Majorly.

Take that as you wish, but I'm not going to leave in spite.
Goodbye, It's a Girl Thing. It's been fun while it lasted, but I'm not going to be apart of something that I'm not well sure of.
As much as you help girls, some of you hurt them, too. Watch what you say, as I see the hurt you leave in them with your spiteful words. Learn to love and heal before you think you know how to treat someone.

Obviously, some of you don't, and that needs to be worked on. I see that a lot in the "life issues" subforum, where you think you know somebody's problem and say "Yeah, get over it." You don't say that spiteful bullshit to someone who is reaching out for help. You either help her, or pass right along, not spit in her face and leave her bruised.

This does not apply to all, believe me. Just few.
I'll be on my way now. Take care.

-Angel Monster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 pm
- I'll miss you angel! Send a friend invite sometime to stalk me! <3 -huggles-

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 pm

I've seen you around a lot Angel, and even though we never really talked, I still feel that you are a respectable person.

I hope some day that you can come back and feel good about it.

Until then, enjoy yourself and take care.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 am
"Good bye, Angel. Perhaps we shall see you again. Until then, I wish you the best and hope you continue to help others as I saw you do here."  

katan ayde

Xx_Lolly-Pop-Lolly_xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 pm
aw sad ur leaving!? so sad... DD: we all will miss yewww!! bye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm
I was trying to think of a way to phrase my leave from this guild and I don't think anyone could have expressed my feelings any better than you Angel.

I leave with her.

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Angel, you have an amazing way with words. I have been browsing the forums, and there's SO much hate going on.. I just can't take anymore negative attitude. It's not that I don't love this guild and the people I've met; it's just... This guild has changed for the worst, and until the rules on "Equality and not being judged" are more strictly enforced, I won't be posting here.

I'm sorry its come to this, but this guild used to be so amazing. Girls supporting each other, loving one another... And now it's just .. people hating, and offending each other. I'm not in any way saying everyone does this; but some people do.

I will miss my time I spent in the amazing guild this used to be. Goodbye everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 pm
I don't post here a lot but this sounds like it is really out of hand. Maybe the guild owner should become more strict, start sending out warnings, and enforce rules which are against being hurtful and rude. I haven't really witnessed any of this but hopefully it stops. I wish people would see that they get no where by hurting each other.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm
I've been hurt by many people in this guild...
Making fun of how poor I am...
Making fun of me not having a Mother to love and care for me...
Even they called me a selfish little brat.
I don't understand how I can be selfish, or be a brat ):
So it gets so bad to the point where I have to yell and b!tch at everyone,
Making me seem like a b!itch.
But Im not.
And I know Im not.
So all you girls who never gave me any good suggestions,
And called me certain names that shall not be mentioned ever agian because it has hurt me severely.
{Cough cough~Original Jbird~cough cough}
. . .

Your an overdramatic b!tch.

Oh yeah,
I went there.
I may report this guild though...
Im sorry it's come to this everyone,
But if it's not stopped by someone soon,
I will make sure it is.~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Just because someone is rude to you doesn't mean you should disrespect them as well.
If you do.. that makes you no better..
It's a never ending cycle with that attitude.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm
I have seen such behavior once before
Either I haven't been in the guild too long or i luckily avoided such threads

I've just reread the guild homepage and since I read this thread i begin to question this guild on what it really is.

And I agree, the guild captains, VC's, and Crew should enforce the rules more strictly, otherwise more non-judging (or one who doesn't post their negative thoughts) girls will leave and then what will happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Lady Kira X
Just because someone is rude to you doesn't mean you should disrespect them as well.
If you do.. that makes you no better..
It's a never ending cycle with that attitude.
Although I do agree with this statement, I'd like to point out, sometimes people are pushed to the point where their anger can't be controlled anymore. There's always a limit on how much a person can take  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 am
xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx
I've been hurt by many people in this guild...
Making fun of how poor I am...
Making fun of me not having a Mother to love and care for me...
Even they called me a selfish little brat.
I don't understand how I can be selfish, or be a brat ):
So it gets so bad to the point where I have to yell and b!tch at everyone,
Making me seem like a b!itch.
But Im not.
And I know Im not.
So all you girls who never gave me any good suggestions,
And called me certain names that shall not be mentioned ever agian because it has hurt me severely.
{Cough cough~Original Jbird~cough cough}
. . .

Your an overdramatic b!tch.

Oh yeah,
I went there.
I may report this guild though...
Im sorry it's come to this everyone,
But if it's not stopped by someone soon,
I will make sure it is.~
User Image

What did I say to you? neutral
Going though the old posts, the only thing I can find where I ever talked to you was me telling you that your problems weren't worth killing yourself over.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:38 am
[~+~]

Look, i know there are some girls here who don't understand the terms "respect", and "equality".

However. If i ever see this in threads, i try my best to stop it.
But please, if you have a problem with anyone, talk to us.

I think one of the biggest problems in this Guild is lack of communication between crew and members. Even i will admit that.

But we can't do anything without you telling us these things. I'll be the first to admit not all of us have all the time in the world to go through each sub-forum every day looking at each thread for the occasional girl that may have posted something that may seem out of order to you. I have no problem for people standing up for themselves, but if you have a problem with someone that's really serious, you need to tell us.

I'm not having a go at anyone, but we have to work together.

If any of you have any suggestions, then feel free to PM myself with them and i can put them forward.

We're already working on a new feature, and a stricter warning system - but you need to tell us if there's someone that's really out of order as unfortunately we're all human and may miss the odd post.

The thing a lot of you have to bare in mind, is that this is the internet. You're going to hear harsh things (i'm not saying that these harsh words are always right or fair), but people will say things how they see it. We don't know how it really is, and feelings are often very hard to portray over the internet.
We try our best to avoid stuff like this, but you will always come across something.

-edits-
Please no naming of people. It's rude (no matter how they've been to you), and as Kira said, you're going to their level. If you have a problem with someone, try and resolve it outside of this Guild or talk to a crew member about it.

User Image

Empty Spiral

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 am
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

The thing a lot of you have to bare in mind, is that this is the internet. You're going to hear harsh things (i'm not saying that these harsh words are always right or fair), but people will say things how they see it. We don't know how it really is, and feelings are often very hard to portray over the internet.
We try our best to avoid stuff like this, but you will always come across something.

User Image
User Image

I was going to say something like this as well. The fact that you not only remember my username 3 months later, but are still upset about what I said, disturbs me. Why? Because despite what you may think, I do wish the best for you. The things I said are nothing compared to what you can come across on the internet. You can get your feelings hurt very badly if you let them, so please, try not to take things too much to heart.

-Edit-
And to Angel Monster, I apologize for getting so off topic. You will be missed. sad

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff