Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Tracking It's Roots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm
"A Coward Die A Thousand Deaths, A Soldier Die But Once"
-Tupac-

Sick was in his home in New York City. Seeing everything going by him as he just stood up from a day of sleep. There's hasn't been any work for him lately. Checking his message on his phone making sure that he didn't get a call from nobody important. Shacking his head lightly as he took a cold shower. Drying his hair after he got out as the phone rang. Picking up the phone as it was someone from BTCS and told him to get ready for a mission. There was also going to be people from the BSAA that was also going to help. A joint team that need to be done. Something was going on that the BTCS and the BSAA couldn't do on their own. Hanging up the phone as he change into his work cloths.

Putting on a long shirt that was a good fit then put the bullet proof vest on then his Delta jacket. Putting on his digital camo pants and the black boots that was custom order for him. "This is going to ******** suck." He said as he grab his hat and leave his place. Getting into the car as he begin to drive up to the restricted airport. Showing them his pass as they let him through.

Landing somewhere he don't know but it's work as Sick get's off the plane and begin to walk inside the building. The place was well guarded. Opening up several doors as ther was suppose to be a meeting tacking place but he was the only one there. Sitting down in the chair as he hate being the first one there. "Where in the hell is everyone at?" He said as he check around the building as some of them did make it while other were on their way.

Making it way back into the meeting room there was a file on his chair. Picking it up then opeing it as he set it down on the table. Reading the file as there was the Raccoon City Incident and the July,24,1998 The Mansion Incident . There was several things that happen inside the Mansion. The S.T.A.R.S unit were sent to check up on something. Bravo team lost contact then Alpha team were sent in to see why Bravo team lost contact. Almost all of the S.T.A.R.S member were wipe out and uncover the truth about their Captain. Finding out who he mislead them through all of it as the mansion had to be distory.

Then the whole Raccoon City Incident, where the virus gotten lose in the city. The local SWAT team try to help out and Umbralla Biohazard Countermeasure Service or U.B.C.S. were only there to be left for dead. And everything that could go wrong, can go wrong. Then the United State Goverment decide to lunch a strike team to take care of it as the Air Froce bomb Raccoon City. Distorying everything in it's path as nothing was left. Then the rest was history.

"s**t I already know about. So what the ******** is the real meeting behind this s**t?" He said it out loud so everyone can hear him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am
(OOC: can anyone else join in XD)  

Zane Reksoef

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 am
yeah it's an open rp but i want people to make their post long  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:40 pm
(OOC:I see ill have to get back to you on that XD)  

Zane Reksoef

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 pm
it's take a while but it will help you out on your writting. i've been doing it close to 10 years now  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm
That is true, but long posts make it difficult NOT to godmode, and that is why short posts are most common in Forum-type RPs.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:55 pm
(OOC: hes got a point XD. oh and Yaneza wat to you want me to refer to you as in this guild. )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm
((I don't really care what you call me. Just don't call me negative or insulting names, and we should be fine.))  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm
yeah i understand about the god mod. and yeah it happen. can we agree on two line when we're postin?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm
Yaneza-kun
((I don't really care what you call me. Just don't call me negative or insulting names, and we should be fine.))

How bout IZU  

Zane Reksoef

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces