Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
So I just finished Durarara and....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pasionfruuuit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm
I must say, it was a very interesting anime. I liked it, all the way through. I even watched it in school during computer class (even thought I was suppose to be researching sweatdrop ). It really taught me about the different ways to view life. And honestly, If there was such things as The Dollars, I would join it. Haha. This show has definitely made it into my Top 5.

But, for some reason, I wasn't fully satisfied with the ending, (SPOILER ALERT) I mean I didn't like how Kida ran off with his ex. Actually, I didn't like the two of them back together. The 4 of them could have just stayed together, and friends. But, whatever, I still liked it!!

And so now, a question!! What do you all think of the anime? If you finished it, or if you're still watching it?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 am
-type in pda and shows-

luckily there is several dollars websites,

the ending was okay, I like it when izaya got what he deserves, I demand a season 2 though  

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

pasionfruuuit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:46 am
Oh, ahah, yeah a season 2 would be great ^3^
Some day when I visit Japan, i wanna check out Ikebukuro biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm
I demand a second season as well.

I WANNA SEE SPOILER>ROKUJO 'ROCCHI' CHIKAGEand on fanfic.net (shoot me now) a whole bunch of new characters were added to the character list, half of which I haven't heard of O,o  

Sire Jaculate

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm
really?? oh, and Ikebukuro is also on my list of site seeing. =3 by the way, if you want to join a dollars group, I highly suggest trying this one:
http://dollars-group.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am
OuranBleachVamp

OH yeah I'm already on there lol. I'm actually on that site alot recently eek  

pasionfruuuit

Awesome Tomato

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm
confused_lil_azn
I must say, it was a very interesting anime. I liked it, all the way through. I even watched it in school during computer class (even thought I was suppose to be researching sweatdrop ). It really taught me about the different ways to view life. And honestly, If there was such things as The Dollars, I would join it. Haha. This show has definitely made it into my Top 5.

But, for some reason, I wasn't fully satisfied with the ending, (SPOILER ALERT) I mean I didn't like how Kida ran off with his ex. Actually, I didn't like the two of them back together. The 4 of them could have just stayed together, and friends. But, whatever, I still liked it!!

And so now, a question!! What do you all think of the anime? If you finished it, or if you're still watching it?

i wasnt satsfied with the ending either, and im with u on watching Durarara!! at school  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 am
I think it ended in such a way that it makes you want a second season. When Baccano ended there was a sense of finality. Certainly everyone went on with their lives but the story itself ended. With Durarara you know for sure that it isn't, by any means, over.
There will and must be another season.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items