Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am
XING LYNX HOUR

Okay, so... I know i have a selective fan base. I've heard from a few of you. (Both positively and negatively) I have also acquired a very talented writing cast with lots of material to write about. So all I'm asking is if a few people will check it out, not blaming anyone mostly because it's a bit of a... ***** to find. It's in the Humor, Jokes, Fun category. You can't miss it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am
I read it a lot actually, I like it.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Garden of Eatin

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 pm
XING LYNX HOUR

Just tellin' you all that I will be on some weird schedules for the rest of summer. It may not start immediately, but I'll inform everyone as it's about to happen when I can. Thank you for your time, keep reading you guys!  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 am
XING LYNX HOUR

The XLH may be moved into the writing section. If it mysteriously disappears check there. I will tell you guys if it gets moved though in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm
XING LYNX HOUR

Just so you guys know, yeah. We did get moved into the poems, writing, ect... sub forum. Not a big deal. But just so you all know where it is. It's there.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm
XING LYNX HOUR

I got promoted to crew so I no longer have to deal with the annoyance of when people post in my thread. I can just delete posts myself! How much easier for me! For those of you who don't read this column, I will be mentioning it later on the daily article. Thank you all for reading!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 am
XING LYNX HOUR

Excuse the delay for the past few days. School and life has been hectic, yet fun. I'm just informing you guys that I will be posting tonight. Well... I'm pretty sure I will be.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 pm
XING LYNX HOUR

I apologize for this late update, I have been and still am unimaginably busy. I would liek to tell you all that I most likely will not be posting my article for the majority of Winter Break. You shouldn't be reading at such a joyous time anyway. (Which will be a funny story later)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 am
XING LYNX HOUR

Just so you all know. Tonight's article will consist of a bunch of top 10 lists, mostly concerning albums. I know that these set of lists will include; Top 10 Grunge Albums, Top 10 Albums of the 2000s, and Top 10 Metal Albums. I will come up with about 6-7 in total. See you all tonight!  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm
XING LYNX HOUR

I'm sorry to inform you all that I'm done with the Xing Lynx Hour. It's great to write, and I personally believe a great way to release information. (If people read it) I'm nor done doing it, but I am in this guild. I also plan on quitting because this guild is straight up boring me now. If I at least had more than 3 current readers I'd even maybe stay. I apologize to anyone who enjoyed my article and it's now taken away from them. Your host, Xing Lynx  
Golden Palace Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games