Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Do You Do Your Make-up; Just Curious Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicfied

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm
So ladies, how do you do your make-up everyday? Whether it's to school, work, or just out and about?

I just put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. No powder. No concealer. Just eyeliner and mascara.

Edit; I recently changed mine since I'm wearing glasses and I wanted my eyes to, idk, pop a little more. I have my normal eyeliner and mascara. But now I put on some eye shadow too. Blue (or purple, or whatever other color matches) right below my eyeliner on the bottom then a pale nude color on my told lid (it's not as drastic as white but sometimes I use white). I also put a lipgloss on that I love. It also tastes good >o>
Sometimes I play with my eyeliner a little more than other days. Still no foundation or concealer. (:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm
I rarely do foundation and all that. Sometimes I'll put face primer on, just because it's realllllly silky-soft and moisturizing~ But I can't be bothered with the foundation. I bought one, but it's really... dark for me. But the next lighter one was too light. XP

I don't even do my makeup every day. I love doing my makeup, but usually I can only get away with mascara, sometimes eyeliner and mascara. But I love doing my whole makeup, going in the order of: eyeshadow primer, white powder to highlight key areas, the colours I'm going to be using, eyeliner, sometimes white eyeliner on the bottom waterline to make my eyes look bigger, mascara.

As for how I usually apply the colours, lightest on the browbone beneath the eyebrow, on the inside edge of the eye, and in the centre of the eyelid (this is sometimes my white powder), second-lightest on the inside corner, next-lightest over the rest of the eyelid, (and I extend those both up toward the brow), darker on the outer edge, and darkest in the crease. It depends how many colours I choose to work with. I like four, it's a nice amount. Not too busy, but enough to make some cool definition.
...If that made any sense at all. XP

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm
I hardly ever use makeup, and even when I do, it's just some foundation, and a bit of eyeliner on upper lids, that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am
Same here. Eyeliner and mascara only.
Occasionally some chapstick.

<3 -primaczarina-

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 am
I just recently started wearing a little bit of pencil eyeliner, but that's really only on days I remember to put it on.

Most of the time I use this lip gloss I have that's also supposed to moisturize my lips or something. But I primarily use it because it smells really nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 am
I only wear mascara since its the only make-up im aloud xD  

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am
Just running to the store/doing laid back junk:
-cream foundation
-powder
-mascara; enough mascara so my eyelashes don't look real!~

Going out to a bar or something
-cream foundation
-powder
-eyeshadow, at least two different ones
-eyeliner on the waterline
-sometimes liquid eyeliner on the top lid
-mascara; once again enough mascara so my eyelashes look like fake ones. XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:54 pm
Sugared Rainbow
I only wear mascara since its the only make-up im aloud xD

me too except my mom lets me wear like foundation,powder,eyeshadow,and that other stuff sometimes  

blue_emo_panda_girl

6,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Short Melancholic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:45 pm
Normally:
liquid foundation
mascara
pencil eye liner
When I'm trying to look pretty:
foundation
black eye liner on top and bottom
mascara
blush
a little eye shadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Em. Tinted moisturizer. Cover-up for my dark circles.
Eyeliner, mascara. Some chappy stick and gloss.
That's about it. =]
Occasionally some blush if I'm supaah extra pale.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm
White eyeliner in the waterline, i line the top and bottom lid with black eyeliner, sometimes a different colour on the bottom lid. I do mascara as well.
If I have time I also do foundation, concealer, and powder (and bronzer).
Depending on my mood I do eyeshadow  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 pm
I wear...
-Tinted Moisturizer(to even out my skin tone)
-Translucent Rice Powder(Keeps the skin matte for a longer period of time)
-Lip balm
-Clear mascara(my eyelashes are long, they just need a little kick)
-Black eyeliner on the waterline(sometimes)
I can't do much else because I am horrible with makeup, my hands are super shaky!  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noyka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm
Minimal, usually just light eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara...occasionally I put powder foundation on.

Special occasions I'll put a natural lipstick and darker eyeshadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm
For school, I just wear mascara and lipgloss (occasionally, liquid eyeliner on upper lash line)

For going out, then eyeliner on both lash lines and waterline, lots of mascara, and sometimes some form of light eyeshadow.

Also,
concealer concealer concealer!!!!
It is extremely crutial for me to wear it all the time. Mostly because I have insomnia and almost never sleep. So if I don't put on concealer, I'll seriously look like a zombie. So yes, concealer is a must for me. Anyone else the same way? XD  

Dazed Poppet

katsumii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Foundation, mascara, occasionally eye liner, and always lip gloss.

I think I have bad eye liner that malfunctions when I'm wearing contacts, so I only apply it when I'm wearing glasses. Besides, I think the eye liner helps "pop out" my eyes behind my glasses lenses. ^_^ I found out that most girls don't need eye liner, and honestly, it gives a lot of people a "tired," "emo" look.

For me, foundation and lip gloss (mainly chap stick) are necessities. My skin really isn't flawless, so I like to make it look smooth and natural.

♥ kat ✽

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces