Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Zombie invasion of high school(Nintendoking99 and M Kaylara) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm
A Plea for help is ignored and unotcied. the remander of the kids return to sleep. the next day, they wake up. one feels something. today is the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm
ACEPTED PROFILES

Name:Justin
personality:quiet, but caring And protective.
hobbies/talents: creative writer, he has a german shepard that comes to the school later to help
grade:senior
homeroom:42:creative writing/art lab
past/bio:he was born in an unkown place but moved for unknown reasons.
appearence: User Image

Name:Aaron
personality:energenic, proud and smart.
hobbies/talents: nothing in particuler
grade:junior
homeroom:75:science lab
past/bio:he has always lived here, and is going to junier
appearance: User Image

Name:Johnny
personality:average he is usually happy,
hobbies/talents:he is a third generation architect
grade:juinor
homeroom:45:geography
past/bio:he is unusual, and his family is open. he is a small town boy.
appearance:User Image
Name: Blank
personality: She seems extremely sarcastic intel you get to know her, she may be the nicest person you ever known but also is a trouble maker.
hobbies/talents: skate boarding, roller blading, sketching, video games, hacking,adventuring and chess...she can also play the trumpet!
grade: 11th
homeroom: creative writing lab
past/bio: lives on her own, both parents a alchoholics and she left on her own and took her little sister.
appearence:

Name: Bridgett
personality: Diva-ish personality, she very judgemental and kind of mean.
hobbies/talents: cheer!
grade: 11th
homeroom: 45
past/bio: she has the perfect life with two amazing parents!and gets whatever she wants
appearence:

Name: Rick
personality: very opionated even if some things don't make since and he is considered perfect to all the girls
hobbies/talents: football and track!
grade: 12th
homeroom: 75
past/bio: has a dad who is deeply into sports and pushes him into sports as well, his mom skipped out on them when he was three
appearence:  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm
am I or you starting? o.o stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm
you can start.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 pm
The air was stall and death was tickling the noses of the survivors. The school was three floors high. A basement was refinished into a pool room during the school year and may or now may not open for the students next year. blood stains decorated the halls and rats had begun to move in...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 pm
This is BlankA girl with red hair was laid back on a couch they had moved in to make it somewhat roomier. She was sketching a face of her old friend that was always the one who told her to stay out of trouble and cared for her, who played video games with her when she felt lonely.. Her eyes were alwasys smiling even when she was upset but now they were gone...lifeless. Her skin was a perfect cremey color and had a hent of sweet rosey color on her cheeks but now were rotting flesh holding on to her face structure. Her beautiful curls that now had no bounce and laid like a mop on her head...
But what she really missed was her voice so cheerful and the secrets they shared...
She began to erase some mistakes that had taken place on her oicture as she got lost in thought.. Tears flowed down her cheeks softly, her face expressionless.  

Master Kylara

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 pm
this is bridgetShe held the mirrior up to her face fluffing her hair to make it seem more volumed. "ah! I'm a mess!" she said pulling out her cover up from her purse. "I'm gonna run out soon." she said as she opened up the tub..She hated this situation all she wanted was to go to her Spa in L.A. and relax... But this surely wasn't going to happen. "she looked over at the boy."Do I look ok?" she asked puffing her chest out a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:35 pm
Rick was doing chin-ups holding on to the door rim."one....Twooo..." he panted to himself....  

Master Kylara

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/shikasgirlforever/anime girls/1187442935_turesgirl3.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/green anime guy/Sara_Shadow/Other Anime/hot_anime_guy-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am
jhonny looked up."youd look better without zombie blood on you." he remarked.jhonny was an average guy, nothing spical about him. his brown hair seemed to stay in place no matter what. his mouth was a perfect line.

Justin walked in, holding a bucket of water. "iv'e got another week's supply..." he stopped when he saw blank crying and walked open to the window and opened it. he turned to look at her."you want to look for more survivers today?" ((curently anyone not in the same room doesnt know the others are alive.))
"rick, how can you exercise like that?" aaron asked. "im trying to make more zombie repellent and i need you in case it does the opposite!"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Blank looked over at him whipping the tears from her eyes. "yeah...I wonder how my little sister is...It's been three days." she tried to hold back the tears..She was actually scared. She closed her sketch book and shoved it in her striped messanger bag. " where should we go to find people?" she asked throwing the bag over her shoulder. " oh and what about weapons?" thankfully even when she wanted to give up her brain would take over itself adn get her to think logically.

Bridget looke back at the mirror and rolled her eyes. "whatever." she huffed.

Rick looked at him with an attitude. "I have to keep in shpe in case one of those things try and eat us..Besides I'm not the sharpest nail in the box." he said as he counted in his head "23...24....25...25....wait no...26."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Justin held up a bat he found and handed a new one to her. "lets go to the library first. we might find someone. if not, its better than hear temperately. they find us if we don't switch occasionally. lets go."

"diva." johnny said under his breath.

"fine. but get ready for efects." Aaron put the vial open, out on the windowsill. there was no effect.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm
Blsnk took the bat in her hand and gazed into his hand. "Thankyou..." she then turned around and blushed swinging the bat... She couldn't help but start to get feelings for this guy...

Bridget changed the topic.." So whaat now?" she said snottingly
"do we satay here?"

Rick chuckled at the failed project..."sorry man." he said slapping him on the back. "better luck next time, but say lets go look for survivors?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm
Justin opened the door and lo0oked around."nothing. lets go."

Johnny didn't answer he was distracted looking out the window. he saw a strange mist two doors down. he jumped out of the class and ran down the hall and opend the door."RICK!"

Aaron turned around. "not to bad a fail if it got another survivor!" aaron remarked to rick.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 am
Blank made sure she didn't let go of the bat while following him. she then heard a voice scream a name..She grabbbed Jusins shirt tugging "Did you hear that?!?!"  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff