Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Like the Victorian Era? Like Ridiculous Things?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite historical era?
  YES, I DO ACTUALLY! :D
  No, not really...
  Um... pie? *shifty eyes*
View Results

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 am
What's that? You DO?!?

Then play this game!

It's a basic click game I found in another guild... it's basically set in the Victorian era and requires you to make decisions about social interaction and the like. But the REALLY fun part is choosing the wrong answers... see if you can get a Victorian era lady or gentleman abducted by aliens! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am
What a splendid game! I got a few questions wrong causing some funny results but still managed to stick the landing at the peak of the social ladder smile I loved the train bit. Picked the first one and there were clothes flying everywhere sweatdrop  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Oh, I know what you mean! I had no idea funny things would happen until I was halfway through the whole thing; I love the idea. XD I went back and did the guy's part all wrong for laughs. ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Hahaha, wonderful! I definitely was kidnapped by robots once, but I managed a 942 nonetheless... not too terrible for a new-millennium-type, ne? XP  

The Night Faery
Captain

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:16 am
Fun. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:20 am
~Advice from a Caterpillar~

I got a few questions wrong but managed to get good scores for both. Think I did better on the guys side for some reason...

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Haha, high fives all around, guys. I think there's more interesting stuff on that site, but I haven't really had time to go through all of it yet. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm
I didn't finish the game , but it seems quite interesting and fun. I loved some of the funny things that happen when you give them the wrong answer.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Haha, yeah, I went through this entire day wondering why I was so tired, and sometime this afternoon I realized it was because I had to stay up just that much later, because I simply had to see if I could behave like a proper Victorian gentleman at the train station... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm
*gigglesnort* Now, see, it's comments like this that keep me coming back to the guild. XD XD XD

I just loved the fact that someone had the idea to set this up... a wonderful person. ^^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm
I'm not sure, but I think I was attacked by bats or gargoyles or something in the park...
Oh, and when I tried playing as a guy and went to a dinner party, I chose the wrong outfit and got disintegrated by a kangaroo that shoots laser beams from its eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Well that was fun. XD I did better on the guy than I did the girl but both got up as high as you could go.
It was definitely interesting.  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 pm
I apparently have barely an idea of how to behave like a Victorian lady... I think if i ever time traveled to Victorian times i'd be doomed.XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm
Haha, you know, I actually knew a lot of these answers. I was kinda brought up by these sort of guidelines, so it was like wow... my family's kinda dated, huh? o_o;

But yeah, the fail things were so wonderfully random, haha! I just loved the alien abduction ones, though I have to say kangaroos is pretty darn exciting.

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers