View Results

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 pm
Lately I've been trying to give my male mule a bit of love. Got him a new outfit, a decent profile, and I've been working on getting him some cute avi art. I neglected him for like two and a half years, so I'm trying to make up for it, and possibly use him as an art mule.

But the problem I keep having is, I'm afraid I'm making him girly.
I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just hard to make an adorable outfit for him and still keep him looking manly. Same thing with when I type for him, I'm afraid it's too feminine.
When I actually look around at the men here on gaia, I don't think he stands out that much. There are a lot of guys here in cute outfits, but for some reason when it's my mule, I worry that it's obvious there's a woman behind the keys.
Do any of you have male mules, and do you have similar problems?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm
No I dont. But i ws wondering, is a mule a special kind of account or is it just a regular account used for keeping money?  

Sora Nightwhisper

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm
Sora Nightwhisper
No I dont. But i ws wondering, is a mule a special kind of account or is it just a regular account used for keeping money?
A mules just another regular account, it's exactly the same as any other account, it's just that people use them for different, or specific purposes.
Some people have mules that they send their unwanted, or valuable items to. While some mules are for Roleplaying, trolling, or collecting art.
Some people's mules are treated exactly like a unique user.
I know someone who is really nice, but has a mule she uses to tell people who deserve it off, that way she can say what needs to be said, but doesn't have to worry about her main being harassed by an angry troll.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm
oh thats actually a good idea...hmm thanks for answering. sorry i wasnt any help XD  

Sora Nightwhisper

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 pm
Sora Nightwhisper
oh thats actually a good idea...hmm thanks for answering. sorry i wasnt any help XD

It's fine, glad I could help.
I originally made my mule so I could see what the male only items looked like, back when there were gender only items. Now I don't know what to do with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Oh~
I have a bunch of those
I made a bunch of accounts for my OCs or other RPs
Lolz~
N I know what u mean...
Its hard 2 find good guy clothes
Probably cuz we're girls
Mayb u should put up a link to his profile so u can have ppl decide if the outfits look 2 girly or not  

Winter-VeilXxX

7,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Winter-VeilXxX

7,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Oh, btw...
I put "no" in the poll since I wasn't sure what it was till I read ur post  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm
Well his profile is still embarrassingly hideous, so I won't link to it, but I will give you a picture of what he looks like.
Keep in mind, i do not spend gold on my mules, I make him grab booty for it, so the outfit is pretty cheep.

User Image
I originally had him wearing one of the cute aprons from durum depo, but that was way too cute.
Then I had this outfit, but with a black shirt, and it just made him look Gothic.
I keep making outfits for him, booty grabbing like crazy to get the items, putting them on, loving it, coming back the next day; thinking he looks too girly, and repeat.
I'm hoping that when I get some cute art for him, it'll make me like the avi better.  

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 pm
I have a male mule account, and its actually pretty snazzy. It helps me learn how to make avatars for males, holds my valuables, and does everything that hoarding mule is designed for. I'll admit, it's been weird having a male account with me, a woman, pulling the strings. But so far, nothing has went too terribly wrong. :>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am
I've never been into the whole mule thing, you know?
The only mule I have is for the guild and that's just to keep funds
for the guild. I guess there just isn't enough time for 2 accounts.
Maybe just keep looking around at other male accounts and learn
some tips? Or just be a slightly gay male mule? They always seem
to get more friends anyway. ;D

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

MoyaIsSoCoolLike

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm
no man mule ; only a female one (:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 pm
Ȼ】【ħ 】【ї 】【Σ 】【ƒ

Don't let the crown fool you

Oh goodness, do I know what you mean. Its so hard to find great guy items I enjoy, even when I spend big money on my male account. But I'll agree with Roxy, just have a look around at what other guys are wearing for ideas, keep in mind what you enjoy and make a few tekteks to play around with items. I like to grab different shirts and pair them with vests. Gaia has many colors so you can make a ton of cheap creations. If it wasn't for the hands and feet positions, I'd say your current male avi was indeed a female. But if your going for cute guy, that works.

As far as typing like a female goes, I just treat my male account as if I'm role playing. How do I think a male would response to this or that. It quite fun. Most people tend to think I'm male, or a charming sensitive guy xD Its just all about what your going for.

Hope any of this helps, and good luck!

I piss excellence

【Ş 】【д 】【ҋ 】【ʞ 】【Φ 】【ӻ 】【ค 】

Chief Sankofa

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 pm
well...i had one, but sadly, i forgot my password to him crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 pm
I have one, but he's more of a character I play than anything else.
I like to draw me with him, he's so cute. 4laugh  

RadRedRadio

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:38 pm
I made one, though I'm not sure I'll use him very much. He'll be a big help when it comes to getting some sort of outlook on how guys should be, so when I roleplay, my character isn't all too...feminine. X3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff