Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GH-Kitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 pm
H-E-L-P whee

DolphinMania is gone. It's so hard to find good booty grabs nowdays. I've been playing on some aquariums in some forums in this guild. But I still wonder if someone knows a good place where you can play booty grab on awesome aquariums?

It's hard for me to get other people to play on my aquarium when I can't bump others aquariums. (Cause I don't see many which are glowing)

Anyways, will be really happy for answers! 4laugh Take care! //Lena  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm
GH-Kitty
H-E-L-P whee

DolphinMania is gone. It's so hard to find good booty grabs nowdays. I've been playing on some aquariums in some forums in this guild. But I still wonder if someone knows a good place where you can play booty grab on awesome aquariums?

It's hard for me to get other people to play on my aquarium when I can't bump others aquariums. (Cause I don't see many which are glowing)

Lena,
It's self advertising I guess but you are welcome to play my booty grab thread. It used to have over 420 all full high trigger tanks. I was just cruising through a few pages and some tanks have 'downgraded' due to the removal of dolphins from the fish store and the stuff Giaa has been doing to booty grab. However there are still a lot of good tanks there including lots of full dolphin tanks, some coatls and other monsters etc.

User Image

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm
Tank Analyzer ~ Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I just go into the Aquarium Forum and look through the glow threads for a good game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 am
David2074
GH-Kitty
H-E-L-P whee

Lena,
It's self advertising I guess but you are welcome to play my booty grab thread. It used to have over 420 all full high trigger tanks. I was just cruising through a few pages and some tanks have 'downgraded' due to the removal of dolphins from the fish store and the stuff Giaa has been doing to booty grab. However there are still a lot of good tanks there including lots of full dolphin tanks, some coatls and other monsters etc.

User Image

Thank you so much!! That was a really good page, found a glowing tank as soon as I got in on that page! 4laugh I'm glad that u posted a comment here! biggrin  

GH-Kitty
Crew

CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces