Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!
WIN GOLD! 10,000! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I do this more often?
  Well, DUH.
  Nah, you're lame.
  GIMME THE FLIPPIN GOLD AND SHUT UP!!
View Results

Luna-StarBlaze

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 am
idea

Hey, It's the Jamesterr.

I have some spare gold that I dunno what to spend on!

blaugh SO I WANNA GIVE IT AWAY blaugh

All you have to do is write a couple funny reasons why you want it!

YOU MAY LIE/EXAGGERATE TO MAKE HILARIOUS!

1st Prize winner gets 10,000 gold.
2nd winner gets 5,000

UNLESS!
If there is no second place winner, then the only winner gets 15000!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 pm
Well the sad truth is that crying .....I really want more gold cuz im tryin to make my dream avi and it's hard when barely have any money pay no minded to my $2,000 dress i bought for my friends wedding ....okay imma i mean it hard to save money when im not even close to the amount but that 10k would be .00000000000000000000000000000000000005% of the amount i need and that would truly help me! 3nodding biggrin and if you don't choose me as the winner.......well then FU for breking my heart crying ..... JK Jk but seriously stare  

IxXxHinata-chaanxXxI

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NovaTheKiD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 pm
Number 1: I am a purple polka dotted walrus in need of an operation in order to surgically remove the giant robot shark riding a motorcycle that has been clung onto my right leg since i was a young boy at the age of 250.

Number 2: I'm also a skinny kangaroo part time opera singer that needs a break to the big leagues of professional rugby playing in Antarctica in which i need the gold in order to bribe the two legged snake with one eye to become the pokemon master.

Number 3: Did i mention that i'm an Alien Hamster Cereal Killer? (Not Serial, i really mean cereal) I kill coco puffs biggrin

but yeah i would really like to have some golds plz =w= k thnx bai  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 pm
1.hola im a spanish talkin cow from space.  

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

jp001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 pm
first reason i was abonded by my family when i was a little kid and hamsters raised me so im an over grown hamster now in need of some serous operation to be a normal person like yu smile
2 i want some gold to pimp out my ride
3 i'll be your best friend smile
4 i'll cry if yu don't give it to me
5 im really poor cuz some one hacked me and took all my s**t
6 i need the operation really bad if not i'll die in 2 weeks sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 pm
Games don't load for me, I never get to the stupid Booty Grab in time for it to work, and my little sister keeps trying to take all my good items! (She seriously does). So, yeah...the only way I can get gold is to post or win these little contest thingies. Which really sucks. I hate leaving my success up to chance. Also, I'm trying to write a book but I'm stuck on ideas and 10k would really provide me with some motivation. mrgreen  

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll Pik ll

Interesting Player

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 pm
hey im a olive op im movin so im a spider i did not no that till i lived for 1 year by the way ello im 6  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 pm
I'm a hyperactive purple space monkey from the center of the earth, I'm a ninja in disguise, my secret identity is sailor gemini princess serenity's twin sister.
i
am
SPAAARTAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
and i need the gold to help put myself through medical school to become a politician/butcher. there's no difference between the 2 right?
User Image  

Eri-Panda_Chan

Blessed Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Novice Attacker 150

Keiko-dot-Moon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Hola! Soy Keiko-dot-Moon! Me gusta chocolate en perros pequenos! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

You can't say no to a face like that. I rest my case. o 3o  

LAVETRIUS

Strawberry Mango Smoothie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Let's see here...
When I was a little Gaia Girl, everybody tried drinking me because of my name, I had to hide for 6 years until I was able to fend off all the hungry lustful Gaians! So the pain of being alone all this time would be healed with 10k.

Yeah that one sucked...

Next reason:
My dream is to be a purple snowflake. But unfortunately it costs Gaia Gold to turn me into such a thing. Dx

Last Reason:

Because my name is awesome, it makes you wanna drink me, and you think my avi is cute/adoreable. And if you aren't into the cute and adoreable thing, go look at the 'about me' section on my pro. My dream avi is sexy! And all I need is a little over a million to complete her!

Now wouldn't you want to turn my cute/adoreable self into a hot, sexy, head turning babe? You know you wanna.

xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 pm
" I LIKE SINGING!"
"I LIKE DANCING"

..."I LIKE TRAI- NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!(train hits boy)

"i backed you a pie!"
"oh boy what flavour?!"

"PIE FLAVOUR!"
-little pie and guitar struml-  

Krowz Kore

Versatile Friend

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm
Ok im going to tell you the truth this is no lie... today i woke up to another woman in my bed. She said we had just made paper mache masks and thats it but i didnt believe her so i kicked her out. in response she made a public announcement about how hateful i am. So i twittered that she was being a mega beotch. she got mad and hacked my gaia and stole all my gold and used it to buy her avi a strippers outfit. Now she sends me picture of all the girls shes with and how all of them love her more then anyone loves me. So now i got to therapy because i have to cuddle with my dog every night cause no one loves me and i have to buy starter clothes to keep my avi warm cause i can no longer afford to buy anything else. Whenever i go on ZOMG i get but raped by gnomes cause my c.l is sooo low due to my failness. i also live in a box outside the pink flamingo and dance from 10 to 12. im using a library computer and i smell bad and the lady wont stop giving me bad looks and children think im Hannah Montana but im not even white.... and its all cause i kicked out that lady!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 pm
u know what sucks is when ur hacked but wat is good is that something comes back. but no matter how much gold it comes back to haunt u.oh no here comes chuck norris ruuun. wait what thats thats (studders) OMG!!!!!  

darkening phoenix

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

quit your griping

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 pm
one day i was minding my own bussiness walking to the market place, i triped and all meh golds when down the sewage drain. I had to sell my clothes and walk around with only a pink piggy covering myself........ after a while some one came up and stoleded it......i was depressed and then i found out that some one stole my wheels and engine out of my car, and took all my furniture, and thats how i found out that it was all a practical joke gone wrong........then i never got the stuff back......then i earned some money by selling my eyelashes to to this weird creepy dude named Josephine........at least i thought it was a dude......then i got clothes and the clothes had this weird potion on it and turned me into a big black puffy wolf...... AAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD thats my storry  
Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games