Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm
Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?
Don't tell a lie, don't be false or untrue
It all comes back to you

Open fire!
On my burning heart
I've never been lucky in love
My defenses are down
A kiss or a frown
I can't survive on my own

If a girl walks in and draws her name in my heart
I'll turn and run away
Everyday we've all been led astray
It's hard to be lucky in love

It gets in your eyes
It's making you cry
Don't know what to do
Don't know what to do
You're looking for love
Calling heaven above

Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Empty dreams can only disappoint
In a room behind your smile
But don't give up, don't give up
(give up, give up, give up)
You can be lucky in love

It gets in your eyes
It's making you cry
Don't know what to do
Don't know what to do
You're looking for love
Calling heaven above

Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

(Repeat 3 times)

...Right now

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm
(okay guys I'm basing this rp of the manga Wish, partially because I think Kohaku looks like a guy and I think he should have been. Yes, I know angels are supposed to be genderless but in the case of this rp they will not be.)

So on a moonlit night [x] saves an angel who has gotten himself stuck in a tree and is being attacked by ravens and crows. The angel is quite thankful and insists that he repay [x] by fulfilling one wish. The only problem is [x] doesn't have anything he needs fulfilled. [x] has a great job, and believes anything he wants he should get on his own. The angel has no idea what to do but is convinced that eventually [x] will have a wish he wants fulfilled. So the angel begs to stay with [x] until that time comes.

(I will not be following the manga story line past that, I have lots of my own ideas that I want to do.)

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Name: Kail
Personality: Kail is sweet, naive and quite a klutz at times. He is very determined to make sure everyone is happy and to repay any debts he may have. He is also very stubborn and refuses to give up.
Bio: Will be revealed throughout the rp.
Position:Uke

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm
Name: Daisuke Tatsumi
Bio: A doctor at a local hospital, Daisuke lives a quiet, lonely life. A stoic, overly serious individual, the doctor occupies his time with little more than books and walks. Having no living family and having lost his fiancee in an accident, he is hesitant to form bonds with others. Perhaps, one day, that could change...
Position: Seme
User Image  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 pm
It is said that angels rarely descend to earth but when they do it is truly a majestic sight if your lucky to see one fall. Of course an angel falling to earth and an angel falling are two very different things. One angel fell to earth by mistake and experienced a very different life.

A small blond angel struggled against the branch his clothing had caught on. His ethereal wings emitted a small light that made him visible to the creatures around him which scared him. Angels were not the only things here on earth. As if in an answer to his thoughts 3 birds suddenly swarmed him, he could not tell if they were crows or ravens but he gave a cry as they attacked him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

It had been another long day at work. Ill children, pregnant women, elderly patients with all sorts of ills, even an accident victim or two. Working at a hospital often got the better of Daisuke, but he would never let such a thing show.
Sighing, the doctor kicked a pebble along the sidewalk as he made his way home from his job.
As he rounded the corner nearest his house, however, he was rather surprised to see a small, struggling form in a tree, seemingly crying out for help as several black birds pecked and flapped at him.
"Oi! Oi! Get away from that!" Daisuke fussed, waving his arms about to shoo off the offending creatures.
With the birds gone, he simply stood there for a moment, regarding the strange thing in the tree. Reaching out, he plucked it from the branches, looking it in the eye.
"What are you? Some sort of doll or something?" he asked, hardly expecting a response from such a strange looking thing.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 pm
User ImageKail was busy flailing at the black birs when he heard the voice yell for something to stop. He hoped to the lord above him that someone was yelling at the birds that were attacking him. Kail was nearly in tears when the birds were suddenly shooed away.

When the birds were finally shooed away Kail looked at the rather tall human that stood before him. His eyes told of how grateful he was until he was suddenly plucked from the tree. "I'm not a doll, i'm an angel." Kail responded quite surprised.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Tenshi, eh?" the doctor repeated coolly, setting the angel down on the ground.
"Not sure what kid lost you, but I hope they come back and find you. Seems like an expensive toy to me."
Stepping to the side, Daisuke began to walk the rest of the short distance to his house, but he stopped short, turning around halfway to look back at the little thing on the ground.
Indeed, it just seemed like some sort of high priced toy to him, but for some reason, he felt....guilty for leaving it.
Why he felt guilty was beyond him...it was just a thing. After all...angels didn't exist. If they did, then....no, he wasn't going to think like that.
Unable to decide what to do, the doctor simply stood there, staring at the little creature.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm
User ImageKail nodded smiling as it seemed the tall human understood. Kail didn't understand why the other angels said that no human would believe in him if he actually showed himself and they could see him. Kail gave a flutter of his wings as he was set down. He was confused by the man and then surprised as he was called a toy. "I'm not." Kail protested pouting as the man walked away.

He was about to fly after the man when he stopped and turned around. Kail watched the man as he was stared at. "I really am an angel." Kail said softly as he flew towards the man. "My name is Kail." he said smiling brightly. "Whats your kind sir?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Blinking, Daisuke took a step back. This....thing....was flying toward him now, protesting that he was indeed not a toy, but an angel.
"K...Kail..." the doctor repeated, obviously disbelieving what he was hearing.
"Well....my name is Tatsumi. Tatsumi Daisuke. Nice to meet you." he bowed, introducing himself properly in return, then flushing as he felt so silly, talking to this small....thing, toy, child,...angel?
This was all far too strange.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 am
User Image"Tatsumi Daisuke, it very nice to meet you. I am very grateful that you saved me. Please if you let me I would like to do something in return." Kail said smiling once again. "I want to repay your kindness." Kail continued.

"I, as an angel can grant one wish. Anything you desire." Kail sai smiling proudly. It would be the first wish he had ever fulfilled for a human or anything in that sense.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Er...well, it was no problem. Don't worry about it." the tall man ran a hand through his short, jet black hair, looking around himself to make sure nobody was watching. Surely he was suffering from exhaustion, or some such, and he didn't want people to think he was crazy.

"A wish?!" he exclaimed, completely taken off guard. Surely he was blacked out on the street or something. Perhaps he had fallen asleep at work again and this was a dream?
Scoffing, he turned his eyes back to the small being.
"I have no use for wishes."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am
User Image"I most certainly will worry about it. All the other angels told me that humans wouldn't worry about me or even try to help me. You did though, your the first human i've met and you helped me against the servants of the devil." Kail explained.

"How can you not have use for a wish, doesn't everyone. I was told that humans always have something more that they want. Surely there is something I can grant you to repay your kindness." Kail coaxed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"I would hardly call a couple of birds servants of the devil." the dark haired man chuckled, "But I would have helped anyone...anything in such a situation."
This small, flying creature was truly something curious to behold. Floating about, so terribly cute. It nearly made him want to reach out and take it in his hands, but he certainly didn't intend to do such a thing.
"Wishes...dreams...they are rather pointless, and selfish, if you ask me. I have everything I need right here, in my house." the doctor motioned over toward where his home was, not ten feet away.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 am
User Image"You have no idea." Kail said shaking his head as he frowned at thinking about the black feathered creatures. Even thinking about them made him tremble. Kail was appalled at what the man had to say next.

"How can one not have dreams or wishes?" Kail questioned tears brimming his eyes. He already felt like a failure and he hadn't been on earth for a half an hour. "How am I supposed to repay you if you have nothing you want?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff