Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm
This starts off as an old empty library that has recently have been shut down due to the lack of visitors until 5 years later a young Neko, Alice notice this odd building.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Name:Usagi Miyoko

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Usagi ran into what seemed to be an abandoned building but it still had some shelves up so it fit into logic that it was a library. He felt so guilty for leaving Nikki-chan at the coffee shop alone. Though even more guilty for not telling her why he left. "How could I do that? I'm so stupid!" He made his way to the back of the building and started to cry. It had only been 2 years ago that his parents left to France and abandoned him, and it had only been 1 year since his grandmother passed away. Usagi knew he had to suck it up and look past it but it was hard for him. He sat there and cried a bit more before wiping his tears.  

NEUBii

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Alice ran toward the abondon building with curiosity and looked around and saw a long row of books on shelves and saw that it was an abondon library... she looked around a little more and saw a little boy...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Usagi seen a small girl walk in. She was looking directly at him, and he started to turn red. "Um I was not crying." Usagi was a bit embarrassed, so he stood up and dusted him self down.  

NEUBii

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Alice certainly got his atention, and he said that he was not crying and of course Alice that was an absolute lie. "No, you are heart broken. I can tell by the looks of your eyes" she said in a stern but fair voice. she sat beside him and asked "Are you lonely?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

It seemed that the girl took interest in Usagi as she sat next to him. He closed his eyes, "Now can you see the sadness?" When ever Usagi is sad he tends to push others away. He looked at her with an ominous look in his eyes. "I don't need your fake sincerity so just keep it to your self."  

NEUBii

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm
Alice took shock to his reply. She looked at his shutted then looked down at the ground. She sighed and said "i am sorry but i will not keep to myself, you are sad and i will not leave you alone intill you are better and thats a promise" she waits for a reply  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Usagi looks to her then face palms his self. His self pity went away and he started to make a smile. "I'm Usagi. Thanks for not taking what I said to hard. Umm, so what are you doing here?" Usagi wanted to change the subject really bad. Then he smiled though this smile was more of a i'm alright smile then it is a happy smile.  

NEUBii

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

Nikki enters the dusty library and was amazed of how many books were left. Nikki's ears twitch by the sound of voices, she followed the voices was led to see Usagi and beside him was a girl with breath-taking good looks, Nikki hides behind some boxes that were helf filled with books  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Alice smiled kindly and replied "My name is Alice. Well, there were rumors that this library is haunted and I came to see if such silly rumors were true, so I am going to spend the night here at this library... would you like to join me?"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Ha ha ha Haunted?" Usagi started to get dizzy and he fainted out of fright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

"Oh my, Usagi can you hear me?"
Alice holds Usagi in her arms and fans him off the best way she could. "Usagi please wake up!"  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Usagi's eyes start to slant open. Feeling like a loser he found himself in her arms. Oh I'm sorry for causing you an inconvenience. Gomenasai!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Alice felt guilty for being the cause of him fainting. "Would u like to stay here with me? I am going to spend the night here and I would like some company" she said with a gracefull smile  

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

NEUBii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Usagi was going to pass up her offer as fast as you could say hot cakes. But he was in no position to pass up a friend. "Sure I would love to" He looked to her and smiled, " So whats your name and how old are you?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff