Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Vlogging] Weight-Loss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm
Trying to shed some pounds, and I'm trying to use YouTube and Twitter to help keep me motivated! I've had great success so far but I still have a long ways to go.

Anyone else trying to drop some pounds? If So, how are you doing it? Goals? Motivation? Diet Plans? (EX-Guild Captain here, lol)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mistresspaco01  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Hm well for me i just keep an image of how i wanna look in my head to keep me motivated. I've been trying to work out and get a toned bod and so far just keeping an image of how i really wanna look instead of envying others for already looking that way, i stay motivated through that and have been really well so far. the food i eat consists mainly of fruits and sushi but i also allow my self to have junk food every now and then.  

Lastea

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:32 pm
I think you look great the way you are.. honestly.
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm
I'm losing weight for health concerns <3 I'm Pre-Diabetic, Have insulin resistance, and PCOS (hormone syndrome) So it's not like I think I'm fat and I don't think people like the way I look.  

Syntria
Crew

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know that. >_<;

Well, I wish you the best of luck, judging by your Vlogs, it seems like you're sort of on track towards your goal.

I'm actually try to gain more weight because I'm considered underweight and unhealthy.

I have mild anemia which makes me ultra fatigued and it's related to my weight problem, too.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games