An assortment of Rabbid's quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm
    Lame title is lame xD.

Well, as you can see, I have finally decided to make a questing thread for myself & put down all the ideas that pop into my head that I believe would make a cool looking soquili. {Plus, it would help me organize & help me remember what I have in mind before I forget!}. I'm a noob when it comes to soquili so I am anxiously saving up so I can achieve my first customed one! Please don't mind the mess as I will be organizing and switching some things around but feel free to look around & see what lovely ideas I have in mind! :]. I will ask if you can please not post into my thread, though. <3. Thanks for stopping by & wish me luck with my questing!

Table of Contents
    I. Genevieve {Top priority} & Chanel {natural horse colored section}
    II. Kotton Bell {Male; Second priority}
    III. Finnish Lapphund Skinwalker
    IV. Silvia & Sleetmane {Bellasara cosplays & Mates}
    V. Unicorn x Regular Hybrid {Chinese Crested}
    VI. Little Red Riding Hood {American Mcgee Style}
    VII. Duke Nukem {Oh yeah}
    VIII. Pokeball Usdia {Masterball}
    *Remaining posts are placeholders until I think of other ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm
I. Genevieve

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Genevieve
Owner: Raving.Rabbids
Temper : TBD
Breed: Dapple Palomino Sabino
Description:

-Body coloring: Basically, I would like her to mimic that of the reference images. This includes markings [the splash of white under her belly, stockings on all four legs, and blaze], the dappled pattern, and even the same coloring of the nose.

-Mane Style: Now, here mane styling is kind of up in the air and is to the colorist's digression. Here are some things that I would like to be included however.
1) Her bangs should be long enough to cover both of her eyes.
2) As for the length and style, I would like the mane to be of medium length (perhaps maybe just a tad bit longer), straight, silky and sort of in a blown out fashion. Here are some pictures that I had in mind, hopefully they can be of some sort of inspiration: One, Two [this is the kind of length I'm leaning more towards], Three [I like the length here too], Four, Five, SIX [an idea I had though I'm not sure about it now]. Again, the mane is pretty much up to the colorist's better judgement.

-Mane Coloring: I would like the mane coloring to match as the same in the reference images. White with strands of golden every now and then. (like in the reference image, though the coloring can be more seen in the tail)

-Tail Style: I would like her to have the male lion tail instead of the default female unicorn tail. However, instead of the tail being behind her legs, I would like the tail to be brought up in the front. Once I get permission, I will have a better visual as to what the tail should look like.

-Tail coloring: The same to match the mane

-Horn: Coloring of the horn is up to the colorist; though I would like it to match with the rest of her. I would like the horn to be peaking out from behind her bands too, please.

-Feathering: I'd like all four legs to have more leg fluff to them. I'd like the feathering to have a full fluff look to them and a long enough to be covering the hooves. Something like this or this would do nicely.

Reference image(s):
Body coloring / 2 / 3
Mane Ideas / x / x / x / x / x
Leg feathering / x or x

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: 008
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane & Tail edits; see above.

Final Cost: Roughly 875k. {12k out of 875k}

________

II. Chanel

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Chanel
Owner: Raving. Rabbids & Cowboy Peep {co-owning with her}
Temper: TBD
Breed: Natural

Description:

Coloring: I would like her to be colored like this horse. A dorsal stripe running down her back would like to be added as well.

Face markings: Since her face is brown {the same shade found on her back legs, in case it's hard to see in the reference image}, I would like her to have this marking run down her face. Color should be white as well :]

Hair: Edit

Hair color: Same as the horse in the base color reference.

Tail style: Something to match her mane please; being of somewhat a medium length like her mane.

Tail color: Same as mane.

Eye Color:x

Wings: As far as the style goes I would like either the original or Heron style. Whichever you think looks nicer. Also, with the coloring, I would like it to be CC please :]

Reference image(s):
Hair
Body coloring
face marking
eye color
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: 008
Hair and extra edits:
The following edits are all minor ones. If some of these aren't allowed at this time, please let me know and I'll switch it around so the form would be acceptable :]

-Hair: As far as her hair goes, I would like it to be curly like the hair found here. I would like part of her hair to be draped over her shoulder, sort of like the right portion of the hair does. The length should be medium, please.

-Jewelry: I would love Chanel to have a little piece of jewelry; either a necklace or bracelet {or maybe both? but either one should be included.} Nothing too big and nothing too small. Nothing to fancy like over the top but perhaps something that is just simple but still elegant, you know? As far as what it looks like, that will be CC. :]

-Leg feathering: I would like extra fluff to all four of her legs please :], More like elongated leg hair would work also

Price: 750k

Raving.Rabbids

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm
II. Kotton Bell {Male} - will finish later
Indeed, I am aware that there is a female version of the EI already made but if I read the rules correctly, there is allowed to be different versions of that same soquili if it is of the opposite gender of existing soquili. This is just a rough idea, so some kinks are still in the works.

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: TBD
Temper : TBD
Breed: Kotton Bell
Description:

-Body coloring:

Eye Coloring: His left eye is white while his right eye {the visible one} is black.

-Mane Style: For his mane, I would like it to be in this style. I would like the curled braid to be resting over his shoulder.

-Mane Coloring: Grey with dark grey shading

-Tail Style: CC; though I would like it be match match his mane.

-Tail coloring: Same as mane coloring.

-Wings: I would like him to have custom wings. As far as the design goes for the wings, I would like them to mimic those found in the item itself :].

-Accessories:
-Choker: I would like him to be wearing a flower choker around his neck. The band of the choker should be black, the flower yellow and the design of the flower to be the same found in the reference image.

-Arm warmers/Leg warmers: On both his front legs, I would like him to be wearing the arm warmers found in the reference image and on both his back legs, I'd like the same warmers found in the reference image to be on him as well :].

-Hair piece: In his mane, I'd like him to be wearing a floral hairpin. The placement of the pin I'd like to be in the same spot found in the reference hair. The style and color of the flower should be the same as the one found on his choker.

-Sheep Stuffed animal {optional}: I am still deciding whether or not I would want this but besides him, I would like the Kottan Bell Sheep stuffed animal to be placed somewhere by his feet. Placement is CC though the style of the sheep I would like is the "shy" option.

Reference image(s):
Main Reference: User Image. Basically, everything I would like to see and want is found on the avi base. :]. As far as color, however, I'm still deciding as to what he should look like.

Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Total: 1.5 mill for base + 200k for moderate edits= 1.7 mill.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 pm
III. Finnish Lapphund Skinwalker - will finish later

.:Skinwalker Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mielikki
Temper: Conflicted OR Deceitful <--undecided for now
Breed: Finnish Lapphund
Description:

-Animal Type: Coyote

-Body coloring: Basically I would like her to be colored as a finnish lapphund. From her all her pelt coloring to her body coloring, I would like it be colored as a finnish lapphund {as though she was a regular soquili being colored a specific color}. For the black coloring, however, I would like it be a shade lighter; just so it won't be darker than the lineart itself.

Eye Coloring: Her left eye is #99BADD while her left is #7B3F00

Mane: I would like the strands of hair found on the default long mane template to be peeking out from under the pelt. Something like this is what I am going for. [ignore the coloring of the pelt, I just wanted to see how it would look like with the mane and all.] As for the coloring, I was thinking the same tan color found throughout the body of the soquili but I will leave that to the colorist's better judgement.

Fluff: I would like extra fluff on here body where it would be allowed & not be considered a mutant. With that being said, I'd like the fluff to be on her chest, belly, legs, cheeks (if that is allowed) & in other places where it is allowed :].

Inner pelt ear color: AA7E97

Collar?: While I am considering this edit on her, it is not set in stone if I would like one or not. If I do decide to add a collar, however, I would like it to be a thick, leather collar. {coloring & basic design of it I will leave to the colorist's better judgement.} I would like this collar to be on both her horse form and coyote form.

**If allowed, I would like an optional version of the collar on her. What I had in mind this that the collar will be in her mouth, broken & somewhat tattered. I would like it to dangle in both of her form's mouths. Again, the collar is still an idea I'm not sure I will or will not go with.

Reference image(s):
Finnish lapphund / x / x / full body shot / & another

Premade Tag Number: either 037 or 025
Hair/clothing edits (if any): .

Vague idea for her history. still in dire need of work
-was found at a vulnerable time in her life- when she was first turned as a foal- and was taken in by a villager where they essentially tamed her before she allowed her skinwalker ways to take a hold of her & kill them.
-Doesn't truly know how to be a skinwalker
-Is conflicted of her identiy. Who is she? Deep down inside, could she be truly capable of being evil and kill for blood? - seeing how she is essentiually a 'tamed' beast
-Was grown and raised among the village citizens - is a 'pet' and guard dog to the villagers.
-Wants to go out and meet other skinwalkers, kalonas, mutants or other soquili with evil intenstions who could perhaps show her who she trully is and bring out the evil in her.
-Has aquired the taste of blood/ animal meat- due to the fact that the villagers offered her the meat [did not kill the animal herself] once & at that time, she has had a thirst for more blood though she held back the temptaion.
-Doesn't have the heart to kill another creature [though will turn on her village when she relaizes how fun it is to kill and satisfy her taste for the hunt]

Raving.Rabbids

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 pm
IV. Silvia & Sleetmane

FILL IN LATER FOR BOTH

.:Edit Soquili:.
Name of horse: Silvia
Temper: Danity
Breed: Cosplay
Mate: Sleetmane
Description:

-Mane & Tail : For both her mane & tail, I would like it to mimic that of the reference image. Her mane should be in tight curls and go just a little past her shoulders.

-Body Coloring: Same as reference image {including the two stockings on both her front legs please}

-

Reference image(s):
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/SiteTheWhiteMoonWolf/silvia.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/SiteTheWhiteMoonWolf/nike2.jpg

Premade Tag Number: either
Hair/clothing edits (if any): .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm
V. Unicorn x Regular Hybrid {Chinese Crested}

.:Hybrid (Unicorn/Regular):.
    Name of horse: TBD
    Owner: Raving. Rabbids
    Temper: Sensitive
    Breed: Chinese Crested.
    Description:

Horn: No horn

Eye Color: #7B3F00

Tail: I would like the default unicorn female tail. If it be possible, I would like there to be more hair, or at least longer hair, draping down at the end of the tail.

Hooves: I would like the regular default hooves instead of the unicorn ones.

Hair style: Something very silky and smooth in appearance, almost having a blown out look to it, that reaches past her shoulders and almost towards the ground. Something in the style of this is what I'm thinking about.

Hair Coloring: I would like her hair coloring to be the same as that found on the dog in the body color reference.

Body: Basically, her body coloring should look like that of this dog / II.

Leg Fluff: I would like her to have a lot of leg fluff. Perhaps the same fluff found on the War horse base would work out nicely (if one is allowed to have fluff from another base added to the default one?).

Reference image(s): Colored version (general idea of what I am trying to get across) / Hair / Body Coloring / Frontal View
    Default accessory color(s)?: n.a
    Premade Tag Number: 002 or 008 (whichever looks nicer)
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above

Raving.Rabbids

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items