Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Germany -Spine's family cabin-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am
.:Chance:.

Chance nodded, following behind Spine as she ran off. He had wondered about her skills for a bit then quickly dismissed any doubts he had. After a few moments they came to a gate that held a plane. he pointed at it curiously, noticing the fuel pump was still hanging into the wing. "Full tank?" He asked as he stared at it, his face placed against the glass window curiously as his breath fogged the cold glass gently.

That's when he looked around out of boredom. He noticed that people's carry-ons and such had been thrown about haphazardly, as if the undead had swarmed her. Why wouldn't they? Quick easy meals he guessed as he noticed blood smeared against other windows and walls, even the airport's cafe's had blood adorning the cash registers and counter tops. He shivered as he felt sympathy for the people here, the image of them running in pure stark terror filling his mind. He gave a small sad sigh and turned back to Spine with a hopeful gaze.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm
"yeah, we'll need to check it out once we've secured the plane." Spine patted Chance on the back to try and comfort him, somewhat. She then proceeded to moved down the gate, gun at the ready, and check every inch of the plane that was accessible from there. "Alright the cabin looks good! Now we need to check down below."  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm

He nodded to her as he dropped from the entrance of the plane and scampered over to the tube connected to the plane. He had searched it over and pulled the tube out, dropping it to the hard cold ground beneath him and shut the hatch tightly. After which Chance reentered the plane and went to the front of the plane and checked the gauges. He looked back to Spine confused and embarrassed.

"Full?"He questioned, pointing to the gauges with a look of confusion all over him. He scratched the back of his head and took a seat where the co-pilot would and sighed. He had been happy to be in the company of Spine, happy that she understood his way of language better than most. He glanced over to her and smiled a bit, knowing full well that not alot of people can interpret his language so well besides a select few.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm
While Chance was fixing up the plane down below, Spine went back into the airport in search of a lap top and found one quickly. She had it up, running, and connected to the plane just as Chance rejoined her. At his question she looked around the cockpit for the gauge. "Aha! yup! fueled up and ready!" A few minutes later, she managed to get the plane started up. She found one of those towing cars and towed the plane to a care run way. Back in the cockpit, she programed the coordinates into the system so she wouldn't have to do all of the work. "ok uh.... i think this button," flicks a button, "starts the flight engines and this one plus this lever gets us going....." the flight engines started and the began their acceleration down the runway. 'crap!!! i really hope this works!' As they increased speed she slowly started to push down on the stick. The front end of the plane started to pull up as they were running out of runway. "come on, come on!!!!!" as soon as the plane started jarring from the rough ground the plane took off, up into the air. Spine sat back with relief once she got the plane up in altitude and set it on auto pilot. "phew! i don't mean to scare you but i really didn't know what i was doing! i only rode in the small planes i never actually flew one...." she glanced apologetically at Chance.  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 pm

As the plane jumped into the air, Chance himself held himself to the chair, somewhat worried it would break and fall apart mid air. He never had been one for flying, although he was forced to, this was the first time he'd chosen to do it on his own accord. He watched as Spine controlled it, happy he trusted the right person. He had hoped that for the first time in years, he'd have a home... At what Spine had said about flying he stared blankly for a few moments, until he burst out laughing. He wasn't making fun of her, just surprised she'd been able to get it into the air!

Once he'd calmed himself he sighed and stood, giving Spine a small friendly hug. "Did good." He nodded with a convincing smile before he left the room to look around. After ten minutes he returned with two small sodas, handing one to Spine happily. As he sipped at his he watched the clouds around them and smiled to himself. It was so pretty...he was going to have to paint something like this when he got the time...this was something to remember to the small teen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm
Spine hugged him back. "yeah, thanks!" As he got up and left she looked over all the controls. She didn't know most of them and that made her feel afraid to she quickly looked at the ones she did know and stared out the window for a while. "My mom, she was the pilot. She had a small Cessna that she gave people rides in for money..... and sometimes we got to ride too. i'm lucky i picked up on some of it, heh." she said to no one in particular. Chance came back a while later with a soda in hand. "awesome! thanks! i haven't had one of these in forever!"she said taking the soda from him and lightly sipping from it. She wanted to make it last. When the soda was half gone she began to wonder how long it would be until she had to wing her next maneuver, she glanced at the laptop. "Heh, i hope you're comfortable, Chance, because it's going to be a while before we get there."  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Chance nodded, settling into the co-pilot's seat comfortably. He hadn't cared that Spine has never truly operated a plane before, and if they ran into trouble he could easily help steady it for her...although it would come at a price. Chance cringed at the thought of the pains again and sipped quietly at his soda. He looked out the windshield of the cockpit, his eyes wide in amazement as the huge clouds puffed slowly by. He stood and watched, entranced by the beauty. He then turned to Spine with an excited air about him pointing happily. He had never been up so high before, everything had been new and wondrous, everything he'd never have expected up here. "Beautiful!" He grinned, pointing to the clouds as a child would, the same air of happiness and excitement dripping off the young teen as it would a three year old.

After Chance had calmed down from his excitement, he wandered about the cabin out of curiosity, finding random little nicknacks and such under abandoned seats and such. He scrunched his nose at the sight of dried blood, turning from the seats immediately and returning to Spine like a loyal puppy, seating himself on the floor this time as he pulled out his famed deck of cards and began to play. At first he played with them on the floor, then grew bored of it and raised the game to the air, cards levitating before him as he lay on the ground, absently staring up at the cards, pointing which to go where and when to go. He gave a small yawn after a few hours and looked up to Spine with a questioning gaze, His large eyes fogged with exhaustion."There soon?" He asked, wondering how many more hours until they arrived as he put his cards away, curling into a ball on the chair before him with another yawn.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games