Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The World of Anime and Gaming
Alice: Madness Returns (Updated) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:01 am
~Advice from a Caterpillar~

The official site for McGee's Alice 2 is now up, including a trailer and screencaps/concept art... the game is now titled 'Alice: Madness Returns'.

Here's a link to the offical website with the new screens. Click Here.

The game will be released in 2011.

UPDATE: New screens and concept art. Also a new teaser trailer and the EA Tokyo Showcase.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm
Oh wow... this looks so cool. *_* I love the graphics; it's been beautifully rendered!  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am
O_O

Amazing... The teaser trailer is so creepy and fantastic! I must acquire this game! If only I could acquire the first one as well.... -sigh-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

You should be able to find the original in online shops.

Apparently they'll be releasing more trailers every so often for the new game.

Azure Caterpillar

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 pm
Wow I can't wait to see that . The graphics so far look amazing and the trailer was pretty creepy. I may actually pick it up so I can play it on my laptop.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am
Just because I want to continue discussion about this, I discovered this. Official Alice cosplay release? How cool is that?

I wantz it... but I have so many other cosplays I'm supposed to be spending on. *le sigh*

I also just looked at the screen shots that they have up (did I miss these the first time..? O_o), and things look absolutely beautiful. @_@ I wonder how they'll stagger new video/trailer releases?

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 am

That's pretty cool... but the dress seems a little too short for some reason... or maybe I'm just used to the way she looks in the original game? XD

And yes the screenshots are amazing. I kinda want to buy both the PS3 and PC version of the game but I wonder what the system requirements are for it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Yeah, I noticed that... I thought it may be to let the striped stockings show over those boots, but the boots aren't included, sadly enough. Because I wuv those effin' boots. T^T It really makes me want to run out and buy one, but I'm pretty sure I could make one for cheaper. *shifty eyes* Because yes, I am that cheap. ^_^;

Ooooh... there's going to be a PS3 version? I actually has one of those... and it seems to be easier for me to use. Every time I try computer games I think I download them wrong. Which seems impossible, since it's supposed to be a simple process... but I do it anyway. >_>

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 am

If you make a cosplay, you have to show us! XD

Yeah its going to be on PC, PS3 and 360. PC games can be temperamental; especially when trying to install older games. Some need patches to run and others might work if you run them as administrator and set the compatability mode to whatever the game was originally designed for.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm
I shall! *dramatic pose*

....sounds way too complicated. I'll be going with the PS3 version. XD I'm not too technical; if it requires me too do too many things I don't understand, chances are I won't be doing it. XD I'm a press 'go' and make it happen kinda person. XD

...I want more screen shots and vids. *pokes the website* Because as much as I want to see new stuff, the teeth thing scares me. *still has an irrational fear of teeth*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Well I want the PC version just incase I get stuck on the PS3 version and need to use the console. XD

Hopefully they'll bring out more media about the game soon. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Ahhh... well, that makes sense. ^_^

I knooooooow... I wish they would release little tidbits about it. You know, so we wouldn't know when to expect them, but would know they're coming anyway. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm

They've released a new trailer, screens and concept artwork!

There's a lot to spot in both trailers if you look hard enough. Neither of the trailers actually show Wonderland; she's in London, the real world... so it seems things from Wonderland are appearing there and eventually she enters Wonderland again.

Even London looks scary. I've always found it a little strange when video games have playable levels that are set in my hometown... XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm
Oooh... wow. That looks creepy as all get out. Exciting! ^_^

Haha, but that's really cool Azure. The urge to look at everything you see with suspicion must be overwhelming!

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Actually we moved; but I still consider London my home. ^_^

I'm quite sure I noticed the Queen or Queen Alice and White Rabbit in the new trailer.

The World of Anime and Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff