Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diablo 3

Back to Guilds

The Guild entirely dedicated to the upcoming game, Diablo 3. 

Tags: Diablo 3, game, fantasy, Blizzard, computer 

Reply Diablo 3 Discussion
Blizzard will soon release Sc2 (Not Diablo3) Still buy it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Getting Starcraft 2?
  YES, Whats not to like?
  Yeah, probably... I don't know much about it
  Maybe...
  Probably not, sounds like a waist of money over a non D3 game.
  NO!!! >:O
  Albert Einstein said- No.
View Results

Zindel 909
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Blizzard will soon release Starcraft 2. While it is bumping back Diablo 3 to at least 2011, will you still buy the game?

I personally still will as I have an unnatural love for anything that comes from Blizzard. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 am
The $60 price tag kinda irks me a bit. (I mean why not just $50 like most new PC games?) But I know in the end I'll just end up forking over the extra $10 anyway.  

PerfectCrimeParty

Lady Sunhawk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 am
I likely won't buy it. As much as I like Blizzard's games, I'm just not into Starcraft.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm
Lady Sunhawk
I likely won't buy it. As much as I like Blizzard's games, I'm just not into Starcraft.

Me too...T__T, i'm only interested on Diablo 3 coz it's the one who introduce me to blizzard. XD, But heck, I hope (really hope) that they can release D3 next year. gonk  

ProGamer2010
Crew

Veorlef

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 pm
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
The $60 price tag kinda irks me a bit. (I mean why not just $50 like most new PC games?) But I know in the end I'll just end up forking over the extra $10 anyway.

I think the price tag is Activision's doing, more than Blizzard's. (Or I am just hoping that it is...)

I am a fan of the Starcraft universe as much as the Diablo and Warcraft ones, and while I plan to get SC2 eventually it won't be this month or even next month.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 pm
I got into the beta, and I don't think it's as good as people say, I might pirate it for the story, (lol) but I'm nowhere near as hardcore as most people are online.  

Bubz0rz
Crew

Uroboros Bunny

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:50 pm
I loved Starcraft. I loved all Blizzard games. My least favorite was Warcraft though. But anywho, of course I'd buy it. But only when the price goes down, I don't have that kinda money,lol.

But Blizzard has ALWAYS pushed back dates or completely dropped projects. Anybody remember Starcraft: Ghost? Yeah. Thats dead. -__-

I'd be surprised if D3 did actually come out next year. $5 they push it back another year. lol j/k j/k. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm
Bubz0rz
I got into the beta, and I don't think it's as good as people say, I might pirate it for the story, (lol) but I'm nowhere near as hardcore as most people are online.

I bought it only for online play actually, XD lol the diablo universe is the only interesting story to me. But, I see why you would do that though.

I'll play zerg, as I prefer a fast mobile faction. I'll probably also be pretty awful too xD...heheh...  

Zindel 909
Captain

Zindel 909
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm
OMG-ITS-FOO-FOO
I loved Starcraft. I loved all Blizzard games. My least favorite was Warcraft though. But anywho, of course I'd buy it. But only when the price goes down, I don't have that kinda money,lol.

But Blizzard has ALWAYS pushed back dates or completely dropped projects. Anybody remember Starcraft: Ghost? Yeah. Thats dead. -__-

I'd be surprised if D3 did actually come out next year. $5 they push it back another year. lol j/k j/k. xp

Blizzard is considerably far on Diablo 3, while it does seem like Blizzard loves to torture it's fans with push backs, I am fairly confident Diablo will be out the 3rd or 4th quarter of next year. Though you never know... You could be right. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm
OMG-ITS-FOO-FOO

StarCraft: Ghost, from what I understand was more of a developer issue, it traded hands into some many companies that then went under that is never got any where.

Also it went from one console exclusive to another, (Cube to Xbox).

If SC:G had stayed in house like Blizzard tends to do them now, it probably would have gotten finished.  

Veorlef

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 pm
ok im not sure i played it at ta friends hosue the starcraft 2 game its ok not my style but ok  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 pm
All I can say is that Blizzard knows how to make money.
They will release 3 Starcraft games with different campaigns.
SC: Wings of Liberty (Human)
SC: Legacy of the Void (Protoss)
SC: Heart of the Swarm (Zerg)

Well, let's hope it won't be the same for Diablo 3, in which, I think there's slight chance that each act will be sold separately but it's going to be a looooooooong act.

Fate Seven

Diablo 3 Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff