Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diablo 3

Back to Guilds

The Guild entirely dedicated to the upcoming game, Diablo 3. 

Tags: Diablo 3, game, fantasy, Blizzard, computer 

Reply Diablo 3 Discussion
Best Addition so Far?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Addition So Far?
  Skill Runes
  Just the better Graphics and Animation
  The Different Characters
  More Monsters
  Havoc Physics System
  GIANT BOSSES
  Better More Interactive Storyline
  Not Listed Here... (Post What it is)
  ...Huh, What's... Going oN? O.o
View Results

Zindel 909
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 pm
In your Opinion what is the best addition to Diablo 3 that was not in Diablo 2, so far?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm
All of those above the very last of the options.  

Veorlef

Zindel 909
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm
Veorlef
All of those above the very last of the options.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8894/kaneklapqo6.gif

Very true! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 am
I'm pretty happy with how the entire game is panning out, but I'm really liking the idea of skill runes right now. I'm really hoping that it'll allow more customization and variety, and that people won't rely on the same two or three cookie-cutter builds for each class.  

Lady Sunhawk
Crew

Zindel 909
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Psionic Butterfly
I'm pretty happy with how the entire game is panning out, but I'm really liking the idea of skill runes right now. I'm really hoping that it'll allow more customization and variety, and that people won't rely on the same two or three cookie-cutter builds for each class.

The skill Runes really surprised me when I learned about them, and to date they are my favorite addition. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 pm
To be honest, I'd be fine with just a better looking D2, because D2 was a great game that people didn't like because it didn't look so great.

Everything about it looks great  

Bubz0rz
Crew

Lady Sunhawk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm
Zindel 909
Psionic Butterfly

The skill Runes really surprised me when I learned about them, and to date they are my favorite addition. smile

If the system is done right, I think the skill runes are going to add a lot of variety to the game. It got really tiresome having only two or three viable builds for a Sorceress, or having a certain Paladin build overpower every other class in the game in terms of PvE (and I'm sure you know which one I mean). I would love to have a character with underrated skills and be able to finish the entire game without needing to have awesome gear.

The skill runes are also the reason I'm looking forward the automated stat point system. In D2, nearly every class' stat build was the same, and that's just not any fun to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm
Lady Sunhawk
Zindel 909
Psionic Butterfly

If the system is done right, I think the skill runes are going to add a lot of variety to the game. It got really tiresome having only two or three viable builds for a Sorceress, or having a certain Paladin build overpower every other class in the game in terms of PvE (and I'm sure you know which one I mean). I would love to have a character with underrated skills and be able to finish the entire game without needing to have awesome gear.

The skill runes are also the reason I'm looking forward the automated stat point system. In D2, nearly every class' stat build was the same, and that's just not any fun to me.

I personally hated the paladin... So when Hammerdins and Zealers started to come out of the woodworks with enigma it was awful for us necromancers... >.>... <.<... (Or any non-pally class for that matter)

But, yeah I see you're point, every skill should be able to be useful in some way and there shouldn't be as many cookie cutter incidents.  

Zindel 909
Captain

Lady Sunhawk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm
Zindel 909
Lady Sunhawk
Zindel 909
Psionic Butterfly

I personally hated the paladin... So when Hammerdins and Zealers started to come out of the woodworks with enigma it was awful for us necromancers... >.>... <.<... (Or any non-pally class for that matter)

But, yeah I see you're point, every skill should be able to be useful in some way and there shouldn't be as many cookie cutter incidents.

I feel the same way about Paladins. I could never get into playing them, and the viable builds just seemed too overpowered for me to be comfortable with. Yay... I get to stand in the middle and spam one skill. rolleyes

I also dislike the Engima. razz Personally, I think only the Sorceress should be able to teleport around, but maybe that's just me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 pm
I'm excited about the characters but also hoping this game will push my graphics cards a bit smile  

Ichi Glitter

7,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Diablo 3 Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items