1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 am
User Image

illusionist walked in the mountain range and waited for his sensei  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 am
Kiza walk out into the field the wind blew in his face making his hair fly up but didn't go that far for his hair was fairly short. He had his hand sin his pocket and look at him. "Prove your self worthy and I will teach you one of my fire style attacks a fairly powerful one." Kiza grabbed a kunai and held it in fornt of him. He charged at Him throwing the kunai at his students feet trying to make the Kunai stab his foot.  

Archangel Forever

Withal

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am
illusionist saw the kunai coming jumped back"well nice to see you to"he did two hand signs and two image clones appeared and rushed at kiza  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am
Kiza back flip and used Fire Style: Fire Storm! Fire balls were fired out of the sky and hitting the area near Micheal and his clones. Kiza hope the clones would be hit by storm and vanished leaving Micheal open for an attack again.  

Archangel Forever

Withal

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am
illusionist and his clones dodged the rain of fire and they all went after kiza"come on i thought we were suppose to go hard on in this battle"good he didnt notice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Kiza yawned. "Boy my power would kill you in less than 10 seconds if I went all out. Only 2 people can match and go above my power. But I can come close to beating them but you are a Genin you don't have the skills to match a Jounin let alone a sage with a demotic power in side him. Just be glad I have been playing fair I never play fair my friend." Kiza ran towards him he keep running look at the real Micheal the whole time.  

Archangel Forever

Withal

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:33 pm
illusionist looked at kiza"then wahts the point of having this aprring match then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:47 am
Kiza laughed. "To see if I taught you well boy!" Kiza slid and made dust come up off the ground he turned and vanished with the dust. Where did Kiza go? His chakra level was no where to be found and his chakra trail was taken with him.  

Archangel Forever

Withal

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:08 am
illusionist looked around"where did he go....mirage eye"with the mirage eye i can see if he lefted a trail of some sortillusionist looked around to see if he can spot him but so far no luckhe is good at hiding if he would play hide and seek he would be hiding for days  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 am
Kiza smiled as he could see him. "He activated his eyes to just to find me what a waste of chakra. Kiza thought he was actually all around his old student for he Was the wind.  

Archangel Forever

Withal

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Illusionist continues to look around for kizaOK it seems like i can find him but the wind is rustling hard though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 am
Kiza yawned and as soon as he went to take a breathe he sneezed and reviled his position. "Oops." Kiza said not expecting to sneeze.  

Archangel Forever

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am
illusionist_45
illusionist heard the sneeze looked around but couldnt find the person who sneezed"earth style:raggin earth"the earth rose up around him and striking hoping to hit something

((This is not your fight stay out of it. I will delete your post because I don't think you are in Kiza's class))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff