Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm
Chojojozen sat in a field surrounded by mountains and forest landscape eating a large meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm
Lee drops out of a small rift infront of Chojo and hands him a complementary soft serve ice cream cone. "I am Mister Softee, handing out ice cream to all the ninjas of every village.", he said weith a devil's smile as he waiting for his opponent to eat his free ice cream cone.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm
Chojojozen stood up because Lee's entry caused dirt to cover his food , he looked up at Lee and said, "I do dairy, But I'll be happy to eat your soul." he said with hunger in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 pm
"Just take the free ice cream, my soul's not on the menu.", Lee said with a light sheepish laugh as he offered Chojo the ice cream again.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Chojojozen pulled his right arm back until it and his right fist met his right shoulder, he then launched it out towards Lee extending it and stretching out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm
Lee catchs the punch and begins trying to crush it, and he takes out his scythe. "Don't make me use this, chojo! You must've seen what I did to that Minatoru kid in my match, didn't you?"  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm
Chojojozen stands there laughing at Lee as he retracts his fist, but then he got serious, "Your're stronger than you let on." he announced as his eyes lowered. "But one thing you'll come to learn the stronger the shinobi the better there soul tastes" this time he was licking his lips as if he saw a roast in front of him, then with a few twists of his fingers he performed the hands seal to perform his Fuuton: Kazekouhaiheki (Wind Release: Wind Release Burst). He cupped his mouth with both his hands then inhaled deeply and exhaled three bursts of air that flew like bullets towards Lee line up one behind another.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 am
Lee drops to the ground and tries to slash Chojo's ankles with the blade of his scythe. "Gotta do better than that if ya wanna hit me, Chojo!"  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:39 pm
Chojojozen saw the blade of the scythe coming a mile away, and braced himself for the impact by going into his Juggernaut Stance. So in a single motion Chojojozen bent down at the knees increased his feet size by eight sizes clapped his hands and yelled, "Juggernaut Stance" the ground cracked outward from Chojojozen at a twenty foot radius. As the ground cracked the pressure from under the earth released clean gases that shot upward and then a strong air pressure came downward that would create a barrier of air pressure that would cancel any attack and lock it in place at it's entry point. The ground around him was cracked so bad movement on it would cause it to crumble underneath the targets feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:49 pm
Da Heart Broken Artist
Chojojozen saw the blade of the scythe coming a mile away, and braced himself for the impact by going into his Juggernaut Stance. So in a single motion Chojojozen bent down at the knees increased his feet size by eight sizes clapped his hands and yelled, "Juggernaut Stance" the ground cracked outward from Chojojozen at a twenty foot radius. As the ground cracked the pressure from under the earth released clean gases that shot upward and then a strong air pressure came downward that would create a barrier of air pressure that would cancel any attack and lock it in place at it's entry point. The ground around him was cracked so bad movement on it would cause it to crumble underneath the targets feet.

Chojo, chojo, chojo...
Should've just taken the ice cream. confused
Oh! Raiamu is a jounin now!  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm
no i want to fight but he's boring
Supahdoolz
Da Heart Broken Artist

Chojo, chojo, chojo...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 pm
Da Heart Broken Artist
Supahdoolz
Da Heart Broken Artist

Chojo, chojo, chojo...

I'll fight against you if you want. I'm a scythe weapon user but hardly even used the scythe and I know how to Rp using my scythe. I'm just getting back from vacation and I need to get my RP skills up so how about it Chojojozen? biggrin  

Inferno_Leo

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm
yup when ur ready
Evil Leo Boy
Da Heart Broken Artist
Supahdoolz
Da Heart Broken Artist

Chojo, chojo, chojo...

I'll fight against you if you want. I'm a scythe weapon user but hardly even used the scythe and I know how to Rp using my scythe. I'm just getting back from vacation and I need to get my RP skills up so how about it Chojojozen? biggrin

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games