Reply Recycle Bin
The Uncle and Nephew Bond

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 am
Kiza look to him. "First step is involving your Rennigan. I'm going to get you familiar with almost all eye techniques with my Kagegon." Kiza crack his back and got ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 am
Kid looked extremal tired."Im not done healing from the injuries I got from the exams. Its only been a few hours since I became a chunin!"Kid said yelling in Pain. His right arm was still bloody but it was usable.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 am
Kiza look to him. "And do you think your enemy will wait for you to be healed before attacking again!? Your a ninja now you have responsibilities as a ninja you have to continue no matter the cost!" Kiza said point his finger at him half way through his sentences. Kiza yawned and went into a attacking position with his kagegon activated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm
Kid stood up pissed."You shouldn't talk Uncle,your barley awake!"Kid said as he got in his fighting position  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 am
Kiza look to him. "You bore me sunny." Kiza got ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm
Kid took out his sword Doragon no kiba no ken (Dragon's Fang) and charged at his uncle. he threw a smoke bomb concealing himself. This knd of smoke could even distract the sharingan and byakugan but not the rinnegan.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 am
Kiza blink. "Don't forget this very important fact I'm about to tell you and no one else knows about it. The Kagegan is its own eye technique. Do not forget that!" Kiza ran into the smoke using Wind Style: Wind Eruption! The wind swallowed some of the smoke and sent it back out as a explosion with a nice shock wave this cleared some off the smoke.  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games