Submit

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 pm
In this area,wood release earth release wind release anything can work here. Use the environment to your advantage and dont burn down the damn forest!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm
Gin Takeshi

User Image

Though he had lost the selection process, Gin would not lose the round... Miyuki, Kid and Minatoru were destined to make it through the exams and he wouldn't be left behind. Though he said this in his head, the tightening in his chest didn't prove to help...

"Good luck, Kei... I won't hold back."

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keitori frowned. I dont really have time for this... She thought. "Heh. Kei?" Keitori shouted to Gin. "Doesn't matter... I won't lose to you!" She prepared herself for the fight. She wasn't going to pull out. Not now. Not after she had gotten this far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm
Gin Takeshi

User Image

"huh, Kei was a female.... Damn, I'm really gonna feel like s**t after this match, but I'll get over it!" Throwing two kunai at the branch she was standing on, Gin dipped behind the tree he started on before two flash bombs attached to the kunai exploded, blinding anyone within 10 meters of the designated mark, enough to blind Kei for several seconds...

"Time to show everyone what I've got..."

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 pm
Keitori twitched a little. "You didnt know I'm a girl?! Ok, I'm gonna snap soon..." Seeing the kunai she leapt up to the branch above her, only just seeing the two flash bombs. C**p! She quickly pulled her goggles down and prepared for the blast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Gin Takeshi

User Image

"Don't get pissed off! I wasn't paying attention at the entrance ceremony!" As the explosion went off, a huge swishing sound could be heard as a giant tree branch came flying at her, hoping to knock her clean from the air...

"Better not underestimate me, or it'll be the end of you...."

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm
"Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken!" Keitori shouted. She threw ten shuriken in the air, surounding them with her chakra, then making them rotate around her at a high speed, shredding the tree branch.

"And I'm sayin', don't underestimate me!" she shouted back. Even though she couldn't see clearly, she hear everything that was happening.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 am
Gin Takeshi

User Image

"Ah, an air release, huh?" Looking upon the battle stage, Gin was as good as trapped.... He couldn't use his fire attacks effectivley and bombs and exploding tags were seriously out of the question. Any of his usual tactics would set this forest ablaze in fire... until it hit him. Ascending above the forest itself, Gin slingshoted into the air above as he spotted Keitori in the thickly settled forest several feet below him.

"Kid, Miyuki.... I know you're with me in this fight, so...." executing four handsign in an almost blinding speed, the wind around Gin's leg circulated as he began motioning to kick towards the ground.....
"Essence of Miyuki, Futon Cutter Kick!"

As he swung his leg towards the ground, A small blade of air rushed at Keitori, growing in size as the compressed air fused with the gravitation, making a rather decent wave, enough to cut the tree and Kei in half, if she didn't move...

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 pm
**Gin is the winner. He had more posts, though you were both very creative.  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games