_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am
User Image

Kid walked in through the gate that lead to the forest."Such a symmetrical design,these flowers are planted in equal size,just how I love it"He said to himself.
He loved planting flowers,but he hid this from his friends.
"Where is that Uzamaki kid?"Kid said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am
User Image

"I'm right here!" Minatoru's voice was heard as a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it came flying at Kid out of no where and the kunai would hit on the ground in front of Kid. Before he knew it, the paper bomb lets out a monstrous explosion that burned some flowers and trees in hope to catch Kid in the destructive explosion and burn him. Minatoru was standing on a tree, watching the explosion.  

Inferno_Leo

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am
Kid sensed something behind him,he instantly flipped in the air. He took out a chakra round and swung it at the kunai. The rod deflected the kunai into the air. But it was too late and exploded.
"Oh too little to late."Kid said appearing on top of a tree."Do you think i would sit there smelling flowers leaving my guard open?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 am
"I was kinda hopping it but I underestimated you." Minatoru said with his arm folded behind with his facial expression more like this: sweatdrop "But it seems that I have to get serious with you after all." Hes facial expression became more of a serious look and he formed a few hand signs in a very fast motion and 2 Minatoru from both sides come dashing towards Kid with a kunai in there hands. As they got in close combat range, one Minatoru swings his kunai horizontally across Kid's left side with the other Minatoru swinging a straight roundhouse kick at his right jaw to knock Kid down on the ground if he would get sliced from the kunai that the other Minatoru had used.  

Inferno_Leo

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:45 am
Kid quickly activated his rinnegan allowing him to easily see his enemies movements. "He leaped in the air spinning gracefully,when he landed he grabbed MinaToru's leg and tossed him,the toss would be powerful due to the effects of Kid adding the pressure from the air into it."I hope you are skilled in taijutsu"He says with his hand in the air preparing for combat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 am
(You had missed the Minatoru with the kunai but ill let it pass i guess)

Luckly, The Minatoru Kid had tossed in the air was a clone as the Minatoru yelled as he was flying in the air. the Minatoru with the kunai had quickly stepped back and stopped his attack from what he felt the pressure of the toss. "Aiming at the wrong Minatoru pal!" The Minatoru with the kunai said as he stepped towards Kid and swung his kunai across the lower back area of Kid. The real Minatoru jumped down from the tree he was standing on and formed hand signs, preparing to use a Jutsu as Kid was distracted by the Minatoru with the kunai.

(Little tip, when I use clones, I say 'The Minatoru' because it can confuse your opponent)  

Inferno_Leo

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm
Kid saw the attack coming. He could tell by the distances it would take a while for Minatoru to make contact with him.He took out his custom chakra rods and prepared for battle. he held his weapon with his pinkey,thumb and index finger. "Dragon Gods Martial Art:Stance Of Crime!"Kid charged with immense speed at the clone. he ducked evading the attack. He grabbed the clone's arm with his left arm. he used his right arm to attempt to stab the clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 am
The Minatoru clone was stabbed and it disappeared leaving a puff of smoke. As the real Minatoru was now right up under Kid, He had his fist charged with Wind Chakra ready to release it. "Wind Style: Whirlwind Fist!" He thrusts his Wind Chakra charged fist at Kid and unleashed a strong gust of slicing wind and it would violently force Kid, smashing into the ground and cut his skin as the wind withstrains Kid's movement.  

Inferno_Leo

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm
Kid Smiled since h had the rinnegan everything was in slow motion,he couldn't completely utilize the rinegan but he could control its power to some point. he made an incomplete back flip to avoid the punch,as he was in the air he put his right leg up and sent it towards Minatoru. Not even a jounin can dodge in the air so Minatoru was defenseless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm
When Minatoru missed his punch and hit the ground, he was hit in the face by Kid's kick. Soon as he was hit with the kick, Minatoru used his left arm to grip tight onto Kid's right leg. He bright Kid down with all his might down in front of him and he thrusts his right fist straight at Kid's face, hoping to aim for a direct punch for his right jaw.  

Inferno_Leo

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff