Agents of the Emperor OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 am
Here it is! The RP that I told you guys that I would make, finally starting to come together.

Rules of the RP:

1) What I say goes. Sorry, that's just how it works.
2) No Powerplaying/Godmoding/Autohitting/Douchebaggery. These should go without saying, but I bring them up all the same. If you aren't sure on something, let me know or talk with the involved player about it. We are all friends. We can be accommodating to one another.
3) Keep the OOC in this thread. The other thread is for the RP only.
4) Please be somewhat timely with your posting. While not always necessary if you are not at the center of the action, there -will- be occasions where you are in the spotlight. Don't leave your friends hanging.
5) Post your profiles in this thread. Any alterations that need to be done to them will be handled on a case by case basis.
6) Have fun, dammit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am
Character Sheet: Anything in parentheses should be replaced with your character info.

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Homeworld/Type:[/b] (Name of your planet, planetary type e.g. Imperial World, Feral World, etc.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Either a picture or a description. Keep it to the physical description, not the clothing.)
[b]Profession:[/b] (What you did before Inquisitorial drafting.)
[b]Brief Bio:[/b] (Keep it short and simple.)

As far as equipment goes, think through what you want and post it along with your character sheet. I will approve/deny/talk with you about it as things go.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 am
One thing to note during character creation:

It is expected that you have something of worth to contribute to the Inquisition. Whether it is a technical skill that is necessary to the group or a more 'practical' ability, you possess it. Your character is not a bare bones "starter" character. You have been around for a while and have made a bit of a name for yourself already.

In short, while not the baddest of asses, you are certainly on your way to earning that title.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:47 am
Ooooh I can't wait. smile  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:57 am
So make a profile!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 am
Ah, you not planning on doing it via Dice Rolling/Characteristics/All that Jazz then? razz  

Sir Doober

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 am
Not my current intention. If there is sufficient interest in this, I will incorporate dice rolling.

Maybe.

I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 pm
I am extremely interested, but I will drop this s**t like a overloading plasma gun if someone so much as thinks about rolling dice...

I like my fiction & tabletop separate, thanks.

BearVsBaby

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm
Glad to see there's some additional interest.

If I do decide to do an RP involving dice rolling, I'll make it a separate game. This one will be completely text based.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm
oohh this could be fun  

GamerChik240

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:34 pm
Gaia Name: Gamerchick
Character Name: Li'shen
Height: 5'5
Weight: 170
Homeworld/Type: hive world
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/assassian/vulcan341/ghost.jpg
Profession: thief
Brief Bio: at the age of 5 her parents were killed by a governor uprising who pledged himself to the dark lords of chaos. the planet fell into darkness and chaos for the next five years as the imperium battled their way through hordes of loyalists she lived on the edges stealing from both camps to eat and live before she had enough. she infilrated the governor's palace posing as one of the governor's new play things and when she reached him she slit the man's throat leaving him to bleed out, she was caught before escaping and rescued by a black Templar crusade that the passing through the system when the majority of the rebellion was supressed she offered her life to the newly instilled governor and instead left her to live for serving the empreror in a just and honorable manner  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Gaia Name: Jason Kharo
Character Name: Jason Vernos
Height:5'11
Weight:12 stone
Homeworld/Type:Minea/Hive world
Appearance:Jason
Profession:Bounty Hunter
Brief Bio: Jason was born on the planet of Minea, an average Hive world in the Segmentum Tempestus, home to around 2 million armed men, and a population of about 150 billion. He was just one of them 2 million soldiers, a mere corporal, but not any simple corporal. Possibly the most cocky, fool hardy, stubborn soldier in that entire two million, but, most likely the best soldier out of them all. Since birth, Jason has been lucky, simple as that, no tricks, sorcery or anything of the type, just plain luck, a amazing mind, and steady hand, and here he is, fifteen years after managing to get out of the Guard, and some how found and drafted to the Inquisition and awaiting his orders.

That alright?
No dice please, I think they ruin it sorta.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 am
Looks good. Think about what you want for your starting kit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 am
Hmmmm... Custom autogun, bolt pistol and short sword. He can also use most other weaponry extremely well.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Black Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am
Gaia Name: The Black Messiah
Character Name: Magos Turion
Height:6ft 1in
Weight: Approx 17 stone, depending on the bionics he's fitted with
Homeworld/Type: Orium 7 - A medium sized forgeworld
Appearance: Right leg is bionic as well as the right arm, both with ports for additional attachments. Left hand is replaced with a nest of mechadendrites. Mouth has a re-breather attached and right eye is a cluster of sensors. Numerous data banks have been implanted along his spine cooled by a gas pipe system. At regular intervals some of the gas vents out and fresh air is taken in. In emergencies a mass dump of this super cooled gas could be performed, but this does effective render his data-banks offline until the gas is restored.
Profession: Data containment - Accessing, encrypting/decrypting and storage.
Brief Bio: Born on a forgeworld Turion was raised into the ranks of menials and worked upwards form there. Showing a flair for data management he was transferred and worked up that chain ever since. Due to the nature of his work, Turion has basic knowledge of almost everything that occurs on forgeworlds, but has never implemented such knowledge before.  
Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff