View Results

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 am
I love this series called Warriors by Erin Hunter. I thought it would be cool to go through the training and live just like a cat! So i wanted to dream about it but it hasn't happened yet. =(

Anyway, what would you like to dream about??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 am
i'd love to be able to fly again in my dream, but it hasn't happened yet....  

CrimsonsDecayingRose

sweetveil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am
Kingdom Hearts. Sora is MINE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am
sweetveil

Been there, Dreamed that, Wanting to go back. My KH dream was awesome!!!  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

sweetveil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 am
101cookies
sweetveil

Been there, Dreamed that, Wanting to go back. My KH dream was awesome!!!

omg did you kiss Sora?!?! Cause if you did, I'm SUPER JEALOUS!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 am
I had a dream once that pokemon were real and my three friends and I were a team of trainers.

Except team rocket stole two of my pokemon and I woke up before getting them back. D: Now I want to go back and save them, but of course, it hasn't happened.

I also once dreamed I could survive underwater and I didn't have to eat, ever, so I walked far into the ocean and found an underwater civilization. :3 It was REALLY cool, and I wish I could go back.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

sweetveil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am
I had the weirdest dream the other night. All of the kids in the world were captured and sent to Bowser's Castle. I started a rebellion, especially since my dad was in on it. Peter Pan was there too, and there were two of him! I wanna go back and finish what I started!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am
I had a Pokemon dream it was weird. XD  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 am
I once had a Twilight/Harry Potter/Maximum Ride/Kingdom Hearts dream. It was really strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am
I wanna dream about pokemon! xD  

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am
My dreams are weird. There are ones I can FULLY control whats going on in my dream. The ones I can't controll can be interpretted into what my future holds O.o Im not even kidding. But yeah So all my dreams are under my control, so I can dream about whatever I want expecielly with flying, I can just take off flying anytime I wish (but i have to seriously think about it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am
I had a dream i was out with my boyfreind and we were walking through this realy prety town, i mean this town was beautiful!!!!! then we came to the end of this road and there was this realy big victorian looking house, and we stayed their that night. i was in our room and i heard someone banging on the door and when i answered it there was a little girl she had cuts and bruises all over her and she hugged me and said she was my daughter from the future. that i adopted her. I asked what happened to her, and she said she got kidnaped and was killed. She just wanted to come and see me one more time. I was ballimg and my boyfreind walked up behind me and hugged me and the little girl started to disapear while she was giving me a warning about my boyfreind.... but i woke up i want to go back and see what she was saying..... cause the day after i had that dream is when me and him started dating.  

LibraryFairy11

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am
Yeah. My boyfriend. ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 am
This may sound silly... I always wanted to dream about me and my characters (from a story I was making) and once it came true and it was awesome XD!! lol and yeah I wanted to dream that I was flying and I did once dreamed I was flying, it was amazing... although to tell you the truth you feel very heavy when you dream you are flying like if gravity is trying to push you back down to the ground... I guess we aren't meant to fly but it still nice to dream of flying, right? ^^

I want to dream about my characters again : ) and about flying.

I had so many dreams that I loved so much and the best dreams happened when I prayed to God or had a very wonder day or when I believed in myself and did something very good smile ... I wish I would stop doubting so that in my dreams I could dream beautiful things again.  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 am
LibraryFairy11
I had a dream i was out with my boyfreind and we were walking through this realy prety town, i mean this town was beautiful!!!!! then we came to the end of this road and there was this realy big victorian looking house, and we stayed their that night. i was in our room and i heard someone banging on the door and when i answered it there was a little girl she had cuts and bruises all over her and she hugged me and said she was my daughter from the future. that i adopted her. I asked what happened to her, and she said she got kidnaped and was killed. She just wanted to come and see me one more time. I was ballimg and my boyfreind walked up behind me and hugged me and the little girl started to disapear while she was giving me a warning about my boyfreind.... but i woke up i want to go back and see what she was saying..... cause the day after i had that dream is when me and him started dating.

wow! o.o very strange dream... it almost sounds like a premonition... but i don't know : )  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff