Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Kisuchi was informed to meet here for her opponent. She waited in silence in a cherry blossom tree, hoping to spot her opponent before they arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm
goro walked blindly threw the forest" I wonder who im gonna fight...."he said to himself  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Kisuchi saw a figure walking through the woods. "That must be him... I'll have the upperhand."

"Begin!" the proctor called out.

Kisuchi formed a handseal and vanished in a way similar to Grand Lady Kurenai, her idol. She reappeared infront of Goro, "Hello, I? will be your opponent." she said bowing to show respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 pm
goro bowed"nice to meet you"he stood straight putting his hands together then jumped into the shadows of the forest  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 pm
She placed her finger to her lip and blushed, "He... left... " she quickly gave chase to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 pm
he then sat back letting the black flames flow around him he saw her through the brush he then did hand signs and jumped behind her"shadow possession jutsu"he yelled out as his shadow headed for hers  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 am
When the shadow jutsu hit her shadow she burst into a bunch of cherry blossom leaves.

Kisuchi was hidden behind a tree and observed this. "So he uses shadows and some kind of dark fire. I best keep my distance." She wove a set of short hand signs and disappeared in a flurry of pretals. She shortly reappeared 50 feet infront of him. From the angle of the sun above, her shadow was not visible if at all there. She hurled flower petal shuriken at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 am
Goro stood there as the black flames quickly ignited the flower petals he then lifted a needle throwing three as a thin rope was attached to all three and went to wrap around her  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am
The thin line of rope wrapped itself around Kisuchi as she tried to make sense of what was going on.

"No trap can hold me for long!" she shouted at him in protest as if that alone would free her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm
goro smiled"its not supposed to" he jumped up behind her attempting to drop a kunia in her shadow  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Kisuchi struggled to move her hands and formed a seal looking directly at Goro. She exploded in a flurry of pink cherry blossoms. "I told you, no trap can hold me", he heard from everywhere at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm
**Match cut short. You're on team 3  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 pm
**kk