Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
400? More like 1000!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutepoops

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 pm
Okay, just earlier today I like went crazy inviting people to this guild, just about everyone excepted.. hmm like an estimate would be about like 30-40 people joined and now we are in the 400s! So lets really try to like buckle down and get to business to make this guild more fun and... pleasurable. So not only do we get members but we keep there attention because I doubt that everyone who has joined this guild, has or is going to try to keep up with it as much as the everyday normal people we see here everyday. We want everyone to stay consistent and stuff.

So I think we should come up with new and fresh things, besides lil contests and games. Though as long as we have cool and original contests and games, we shouldn't have a problem. But I think that it just comes down to the more, the merrier~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 am
o.o but not everyone that acccepted is an artist ja~ sad  

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

cutepoops

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am
Well the ones that I invited were mostly artists, some were art whores, but mostly artists ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:42 pm
I think everyone can be an artist if they try. ^^

I'm glad you're inviting so many people, Sako!! surprised heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Whimsy Purr

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 am
Shuuchi

Actually People like me are training to be a good artist. Im still trying to find the perfect style for me..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 am
Agree, me too

Purr Kun
Shuuchi

Actually People like me are training to be a good artist. Im still trying to find the perfect style for me..

FTG Erza Scarlet

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

janetjin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Sako Fuse
Okay, just earlier today I like went crazy inviting people to this guild, just about everyone excepted.. hmm like an estimate would be about like 30-40 people joined and now we are in the 400s! So lets really try to like buckle down and get to business to make this guild more fun and... pleasurable. So not only do we get members but we keep there attention because I doubt that everyone who has joined this guild, has or is going to try to keep up with it as much as the everyday normal people we see here everyday. We want everyone to stay consistent and stuff.

So I think we should come up with new and fresh things, besides lil contests and games. Though as long as we have cool and original contests and games, we shouldn't have a problem. But I think that it just comes down to the more, the merrier~

4laugh That`s very interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm
Shuuchi

I`m an artist.
I`ve started when I was 6 years old.
Everybody in my class at school always said
that i`m the best at drawing in the world.  

janetjin

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 pm
guys...theres no need to smother me...i said "not everyone" as in "some" not "all"

@janet: ...and...? this is not the introduction thread neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:43 pm
I joined and Ill be glad being in a guild that I know with some effort could become a really great guild.  

iScarlett Love7

steferstheawesome

Profitable Genius

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm
This is a cool guild isnt it! heart  
Cherub and Friends'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff