Submit

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;
                                              My friend is in need of a haircut.
                                              She doesn't have a gaia account, so she'll just explain everything here. She's thinking about getting one, but plans to use my account to ask you girls about her "hair' problem. (I honestly think her hair is fine.)
                                              Below is her question to you guys.

-------

Hi everyone!
                                              As you can tell from the title, I'm dying to get a haircut.
                                              As much as Cinnamon (this gaia account, and my friend) would disagree, alot of the kids at my new school are saying that I need a new haircut.
                                              My new school is the type to tell the honest truth, and if they think something should be changed, it should be changed.
                                              And I have to thank them for that.
                                              The reaSON why they think I should have a new haircut is because my bangs are a bit messed.
                                              My bangs start at my hairline and thats it. (Im a heart shaped face) But I dont like my bangs because it doesn't look good. Everyone agreed that I should have bangs that cover most of my forehead. (I tried like straight, across front bangs. Did not look good.)
                                              My bangs look so messed because I wear it wrong. I can't help it, I bring other pieces of hair from the other side to join with my bangs.
                                              I have pictures below.

I do not like the way my hair is, and I wish to change it.
                                              My hair is very thick, with long layers and messed side bangs. And no matter how much I brush my hair, i always think it doesnt suite me.

My friends think I should get a bob. Its short at the back, and then it gets longer.
                                              This is what a bob looks like:
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend thinks I should get peek-a-boos, or maybe highlights or something. Im not very sure, my other friend thinks it looks good natural. What do you guys think?

This is a picture of me...[im 13 by the way, and i'm turning 14.]

So now, i'm here to ask you to help me.
                                              What kinds of hairstyles do you think i should get?
                                              And im also very interested to know about what kind of bangs i should get.
                                              Should I have peek-a-boos, extensions...streaks, highlights?
                                              Please include pictures!

Thanks so, so much.
                                              Your post could mean the difference to me.
                                              xox,
                                              -annoymous.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm
I saw your picture and I immediately remembered about this picture
I came across a while ago.
I adore this hair style and the way it's cut looks great with glasses and it's very fashionable.

It's also great that you have a heart shaped face without
the 'widows peak', otherwise the bangs would
be an issue.

It's basically tapered bangs covering the forehead, and shoulder length hair with about 2 or 3 layers at the bottom.
Which basically is cut to thin out your hair to give it a nice layered and light look.

Speaking of light, if you are interested in highlights,
it'll look really cool if you added a few
in either a reddish brown or
simply 2 or 3 shades lighter than what your color is now.

I really think it'll look very sweet on you whee and you shouldn't worry about what other's demand of you, because they don't own you, remember that..  

Natt_The_oddist

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm
I like that idea of reddish brown highlights
that would look really great on her
and the hairs pretty cute :]
I'll have to phone her about this (:

EDIT: I called her, and emailed what you said. She totally loved the streaks idea. She really liked the hair but she's still deciding on it.
She's still thinking if she could use this haircut.. Or the one you suggested.

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games