Sonic Colors!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 pm
Well once again our blue blur is coming with yet another game exclusive to wii and ds any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 am
It looks like a cool game... My first thoughts for the vague preview on their website: a drawing game? o_O Otherwise, looks awesome.  

Aetonn

Invisible Receiver

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm
im glad that its just purely sonic in this one  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm
I hope it better then the recent Sonic games for Wii.. :/  

Im so cliche

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkness Nekais

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 am
The Sky with Stars So Bright! The Colors Feel so Right! I Never Felt like this, I'll keep on Running! The Sky with Stars So Bright! The Colors Feel so Right! Just Take My Hand were gonna reach for the Stars Tonight!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 pm
I've heard some of the voice acting in the game and must say I'm really impressed by it. Though...Smith's Sonic voice is going to take some time to get used just like Griffith's voice. Tails' voice I am in love it. It has to be one of the best sounding ones I've heard in a while.  

Saleana Faye

Black-Cross-Wielder Ueko

Shoujo Protagonist

11,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Saleana Faye
I've heard some of the voice acting in the game and must say I'm really impressed by it. Though...Smith's Sonic voice is going to take some time to get used just like Griffith's voice. Tails' voice I am in love it. It has to be one of the best sounding ones I've heard in a while.

I feel like quoting this comment because it brings up a good point, in my view, anyway:

Sonic's voice actor is the same as Deidara's from Naruto Shippuden. I find this to be strange but amusing because I'm so used to hearing Deidara's voice, but to have his voice matched to Sonic is total hilarity. And Tails's voice bothers me a little bit. Maybe it was the way his script parts were written? Not so sure...

But yeah. The script for Sonic Colors is total hilarity as well. "Baldy McNosehair." YES!

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games