Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Fun and Games
How will the person above you die? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 pm
Okay, very basic game. All ya gotta do is type out how the person above you dies. So, go ahead, kill me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm
Suddenly Kitsune's own fox tail wrapped around his neck and choked the life out of him! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Pandie vomits rainbows until it tears her throat up. Her throat starts bleeding into her lungs, effectively drowning her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 am
u drown in a pool of skittlez  

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am
Minasama is washed onto the shore out of the ocean and flops around, unable to breathe. XD

Oh, and why did you send a trade to my Pandiecakes account?
I already sent you the prize money for receiving 6th place in the contest.
And thank you for the two items, but it really wasn't necessary. xd

@Edit: LOL at Circus Freak's post

l
l
l
l
V

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm
simply indigo is stalked by a fox which pounces out digging it fangs it the poor skunks neck before letting go and letting the blood drip out.  

Circus Freaks

burnskate_mule

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 am
Circus Freak is charged of Indigo's murder, the whole guild straps her to bricks and catapulted across a lake only to die, not of drowning, but if hitting the houses on the other side.

(Has anyone ever played Mafia? It's a party game. No cards or anything but creative people. Got to have someone come up with the deaths. I stole this one off on my best friend's death. My death on it was to eat waffles with a bomb. I heard the ticking but still ate.)

Edit: Look! it's on wikipedia!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am
burnskate was picked up by a crow which hid her under layers of soil and leaves. after a breef spring shower, the earthworms came crawing out of their tunnels only to find a gigantic meat ball placed among them. burnskate was eaten slowly and painfully with tiny little nibbles as the earthworms crawed in and out, digging tunnels within her until her was finally eaten completely.  

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

milk flan

Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 am
Shuuchi will die by slipping on toilet water in the bathroom. Then cracking your head against a trash can. Having internal bleeding. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm
(Oh boy, I'm glad the murder wasn't pinned on me. >w<)
DonutOtaku, you die one fateful day as you're walking down the street. You don't seem to notice, but everyone is pointing dumbly up at the sky as you're watching a bug on the sidewalk. At the last second, you notice people running and diving out of the way, so you look up. Just before you die, you see a burning fireball before you are exploded by the impact. Turns out you were squished by a falling toilet seat that fell from a space station. Who knew?

(+10 epic points to the one who can identify the reference)  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

Manasstalker

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm
your repairing your truck at the gas station where it broke down. you get lye halfway under your vehicle to check underneath since you cant find any problems in the hood. As you are repairing the problem a semi truck driver pulls in for gas not seeing you partially out of the car, his semi actually cuts you in half. When the ambulances arrive 1 each taking 1 half they both rush you to the hospital only to discover that they had taken both halves to different hospitals. you die 2 hours later.

sadly this is a way someone really died @_@ it was on a show called 1000 ways to die =0

*referance is to how the main character of dead like me dies i ******** love that show*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 am
being run over by a stampede of ram and sheep.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sleepy Ninja was gored through the heart by a pissed off unicorn.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 pm
Bloody Vaginal Belch got stabbed by the heart while trying to break up the fight between two alcoholics.  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Vapora Star

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 am
WaterGirl will be relaxing in the park when someone comes up and kills her so hard she dies to death...xP (sorry couldn't resist lol)  
Fun and Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff