Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
izaya's twin sisters?????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm
i was wondering around and i found that Izaya has younger twin sisters. From what i read it that here called Mairu and Kururi, who are troublemakers and are the same as Izaya

Is it really True? cuz i haven't read that in the manga or seen that in the anime D=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Like many characters who've only appeared in the novels so far because the anime stopped (Also because the novels are ahead), Kururi (Older) and Mairu (Younger) haven't exactly appeared in the anime officially yet. Yes, it is true they can be tricky and sly, but Mairu's the talkative one, like Izaya, and Mairu's kinda quiet and shy. However, they both probably have the same capabilities of their brother. (Mairu uses thumbtacks, by the way.)

They DID make a VERY short cameo in the background on the episode where Walker and Erika were looking for each other.

BUT. Good news, they WILL BE FEATURED IN THE NEW BONUS EPISODE.

The reason why they never revealed it was because the anime never got too far, like I said. The novel count's up to eight, and the anime only reached up to about... the second-fourth novel? I don't remember clearly.

Icipher Infinite

Sire Jaculate

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm
In he bonus episode, will they be showing some of the other characters hat were from novels 4-7 e.g. Rokujo Chikage?
I haven't read them yet, but I saw a pic on photobuckt of Rocchi and Dotachin, and got curious
eventually fund out he has some connection to Doachin and Shizuo, but asides from that all I know is that he's a womanizer :S
and he gets paired up with Dotachin like Izaya and Shizuo...
Shizaya and Rochin...
oh dear.
TH FAN GIRLS ARE COMING ;A;
ERIKA ISCOMING WITH HER BL STUFF ;A;
RUN TO THE HILLS!
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
wait. since when the hell did this turn into Iron Maiden?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 am
Really? I saw that there were two bonus episodes, 12.5 and 25, so there's a possibility...

Chikage is unlikely... He shows up some time AFTER Aoba is introduced, and if Aoba appears, it will be in the second season (If there is one, which is very likely due to its popularity). Vorona is a possibility, too. C:

SPOILERS FOR CHIKAGE HERE.VVV

Rokujo Chikage is a leader of some other gang, the Toramaru, I believe? Anyways, he has gotten in a fight with Shizuo, and gets defeated in three punches (One can kill anyone, so he's pretty tough). Yes, he IS a womanizer, he apparently had 10+ girlfriends watching him beat up some guy. He's shown a lot with Dotachin because it seems they fought off some self proclaimed Dollars members together. This is a long part to the story, I'M VERY SORRY FOR SPOILING THIS, but this is also the place where Shizuo quits Dollars, due to some mass confusion and mix up of Blue Squares and Dollars, as well as a reappearance of Rio(God, this girl is troublesome...). After all this, Mikado talks with the leader of Blue Squares, and yes. This is the infamous ballpoint pen hand stab part, brought to you by Ryuugamine Mikado. Masaomi returns to Ikebukuro on this scene, and can't bring himself to face Mikado after witnessing this fight. (It took place at Raira) Mikado tells Chikage that he's the leader of Dollars, but the latter doesn't believe him and tells him to stay out of Dollars business.

And that's why he can't appear so fast... Though he's a possibility, a very small possibility. <3  

Icipher Infinite

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 am
ah =o

there was a bonus after ep. 12?
i dont think i saw it D=  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm
They're coming out with the DVD's, I believe. The DVD's are released at least one every month, and the bonuses besides the episodes are Drama CD's, Character Cover Songs, BGM, etc. (:  

Icipher Infinite

RaisonxDetre

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am
Izaya's sisters appeared in the anime o.o
they were in the last episode xD

The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items