Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
How did you get your Username? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Hey everyone just thought I'd ask you how is it you chose the username you have now. I originally wanted just Sora but it had obviously already been taken and Gaia suggested Deluxe Sora and I stuck with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 pm
I go by Tsukiyo(Tsuki with friends) so I thought that I wanted that into my user name~ But it was already taken~ And obviously, to anyone who knows me, they know how short I am~ So chibi kind of fit~ XD

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Mine was actually based off of the guild name! Since I was the captain, I thought it would make sense... XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 am
I wanted Sutaa my username since i found the name years ago but when i signed up i couldnt get it and well i was foxes in the brain on the day i made my account and well i tried adding fox in there to and i got it and well it stuck in a good way that is ^_^  

SutaaFox

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 am
KH_eternal_blessing
Mine was actually based off of the guild name! Since I was the captain, I thought it would make sense... XD

So the guild already existed before you joined Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 am
My avatar is named after a famous French author who wrote a really good book called: The Little Prince. If you haven't read it it's a great philosophical kind of book.  

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 am
My username clearly came from Organization XIII's number 6: Zexion, the cloaked schemer. He is my favorite organization member and of course the name Zexion had already been taken and so I had to choose the one I have now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Saint_Exupery
My avatar is named after a famous French author who wrote a really good book called: The Little Prince. If you haven't read it it's a great philosophical kind of book.

Oh I love that book~!

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

KawaiiMewMaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 pm
i got my username because i just finished watching twilight (dissappoinment) and i was playing sonic heroes and i thought charmy would make a cute vampire name so i stuck with it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 pm
Deluxe SORA
KH_eternal_blessing

So the guild already existed before you joined Gaia?

Nope! My original username (Before I started the guild) was sweetheart546, but I changed it shortly after I started the guild. I thought it sounded a lot better, and I was tired of my old name.  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:32 pm
I got mine from the name Katelyn. But it was taken. So I switched the L into an I for it to work. Haha (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:55 am
charmy the vampire
i got my username because i just finished watching twilight (dissappoinment) and i was playing sonic heroes and i thought charmy would make a cute vampire name so i stuck with it 3nodding

personally i think twlight is over rated now it was good when i first read it but then with all the rapaging fans it was destroyed and i love the sonic heros game and charmy is adoreable i like tails best though  

SutaaFox

KawaiiMewMaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:09 am
SutaaFox
charmy the vampire

personally i think twlight is over rated now it was good when i first read it but then with all the rapaging fans it was destroyed and i love the sonic heros game and charmy is adoreable i like tails best though

i know but still it an excuse to get out of my house and cream is so much cuter  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am
Hmm, I can't really remember how I got this name. At first it was Xanthebrave, then I think I went to this name, then another name, then I went back to this name again.

I was just in an Axel sorta mood that day I guess.  

Xake got it memorized

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:30 am
well my first uesername was sk8ter2234 i ues to sk8 so thats y i choose that name but my friends on gaia and in real life know that im a freak with kh so they told me to change my uesername so i did but i hav to say i wanted to change it to xion but it was taken and we all came up with this name ^^  
Chatterbox and unrelatedness!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff