Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm
Inspired by ForFun808's Personal ******** You's.

In this thread, if you're not feeling quite up to making a full blown thread for your troubles, just do this: Post a message about someone you hate or a problem you're having, using a fake name, or without giving any names, and be sure to tell them "******** you."

My turn.

Hey, you, a*****e, the one who calls me out in public and leaves the other b***h to do what you claim I'm doing but am not and she IS, ******** you.

Hey, all of you, the ones who ignore me, or don't pay attention when I'm talking to you, do I have to spell it out? ******** you.

Hey, brat, yes, I am the boss. ******** You.

Hey. Shitty. Shut up. Let me do the talking. ******** you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Hey, Lucas Tyler, ******** you, you son-of-a-b***h, ********' smart-alecy jackass.  

sweetveil

Amadeli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm
hey, mary, just cause your boobs are big doesnt mean you are any ****ing better than the rest of us. ******* you.
ok, listen, jack, we all, and i mean all, know that you are bi, so stop flirting so freaking much. enough already. ********you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm
Hey MM and JZ ******** You!!!!!  

Jareths Girl_24TTW

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey you annoying little boy, who acts like a PMSing teenager, and thinks I don't give anything up for you or do anything for you, **** YOU!!!!

You slutty tranny who think you can write, but really suck, and think that I betrayed you, but really am just uncomfortable by the fact that you want to have sex, even though that you are only a teen, and always try to correct people, when they were right, and you are wrong, and are just so damn clingy,
**** YOU!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am
User Image

To the a*****e that bought the only ******** house that my family can afford and would be happy in, ******** YOU

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:39 am
Alright now, Mr. Emo. Look here, once. I don't need to explain myself to you. I can change my avatar as much as I like. You don't get hacked THAT much. Stop telling me sob-stories expecting a** pats. Get off the drugs. Quit with the damn "wuu2", this is the internet, not a ******** text ******** you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:45 am
To all the boys except one in my cadets, who think I cut just because I wear black, and who are so disrespectful, ******** YOU.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 am
To the guy here on Gaia that keeps talking abut himself,well guess what i couldn't give a ********, ******** you.

To the person who thinks i'm a b***h just for trying to help with your ******** problems every ******** day. ******** you.

To the guy who whistled at me while i was walking down the street. Get a ******** life you pervert. ******** you too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 am
to the freaking perv ******** you  

Sora Nightwhisper

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 am
Daniel you have a pissen girlfriend an im not freakin interested in you!Get Over it! ******** YOU MAN!

To James.w and all the other twats :I CAN BE GOTH/EMO WHATEVER SO STOP PISSEN ASKING AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! ******** YOU BITCHES!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 am
Dear Tim,

My mixed feelings for you have finally turned around.
I'm not seeing you on Monday.
I know what you want, and you're not getting it.
Chase was a better friend than you ever where to me.
I think I'll give him a call and we'll talk.
I don't need ******** you.
-Megan.

Dear Jocelyn,

Just because you believe you're close to God, doesn't mean you should play him.
Telling Ashley that she should kick me, Alicia and Zack out of her life for some stupid plan is ignorant and shallow.
You've been proved wrong so many times that it's ridiculous of you to say more.
You're the one who called her a whore in your own diary!
Stay out of her life, because all you're causing is disruption.
If anything, I have helped her in more ways you could know.
Were you the one to reach in her mouth and pull out all of those pills she tried to swallow, when you and Lindsey kept putting pressure on her?
I don't think ******** you.
-Megan.

Dear Howard,

Tell your friends to get out of my life.
I know you're telling them to disrupt my life.
All they ever do is call me names and ridicule me, when I've done nothing wrong.
They don't know that you abused me, do they?
They just know that mean ol' Megan broke up with you.
Do they know what you called me?
Do they know what you said?
I think I can ********. Go die, you worthless piece of dogshit. ******** b***h. You were a mistake, and the result of a broken condom. Your mom had two perfect boys, and then one worthless piece of s**t. You were a waste of sperm."
Do they know you said that?
I don't think so.
They're too busy being ignorant to notice my true suffering.
No matter. You'll get ******** you.
-Megan.

-Angel Monster

(Excuse the language. But I guess in this thread, it's appropriate, ha)

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 am
DMR, Sometimes I hate you so much,
you think a ******** high school crush is more important than your best friends and that she is worth almost killing yourself over.
I've helped you not kill yourself three times so you say, yet you end up treating your friends like crap
and no matter how much I try to cheer you up when you're depressed like right now it doesn't work.
Why?
Because the only person you'll cheer up for is a CRUSH
who you said you broke up with because she was all over another guy!
Stop being fake, you wear a mask to make people think that you are a good guy but you're not.
You say you only look at a girl's personality yet you'll "fall in love" with every girl who has big boobs nowadays.
Nissy was the only one who doesn't seem fake.
I want to say all these things to you so maybe you'll get your act together but you'd blow up on me and end up splitting up the group.
So ******** you and get over yourself.
( sorry that this is so long ^_^;; )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm
To Jade,my ex-best friend. I ******** told you that he would use you and you didn't ******** believe me. Well now you've screwed yourself ******** you b***h.
Good luck having that kid yourself,that's what you get for not believing me. ******** you.

To Jerry an idiot guy next door. Hello? Your two years older than me pervert. Stop trying to get in my pants. Go screw someone else. OH WAIT,you already screwed Jade! ******** you b*****d.

To Perry,Jerry's bff. You b*****d,you better back off and stop looking at my a**. I can SEE you looking perv. Its amazing how alike you and jerry are. Well i've gotta little something to say to ******** YOU.

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items