Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
German Hive Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:06 pm
Located under a small German town lies one of many Hives, in the Hive there are many staff that work everything in the Hive and keep it up and running. Due to it being under Wesker's control every single aspect of the Hive is to Wesker's favor, the top levels of the Hive are residential areas for the workers, the middle is for chemical and virological experimentation and the lower levels are where the bio-organic weapons are held and contained for the safety of the workers. Since there are many things going on the directors of each Hive gather for a meeting to try to "get rid of" the infection. Most of the workers and scientists in the Hive are German but to Wesker's orders some of them were to learn and speak English so that guests or new workers could understand what their job and place is in the Hive. To get to the Hive people must use an underground train to access the docking area and to go further in the Hive an access code is required to deactivate the defense system which is operated by a computer program of Wesker's design.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku Glared over at Wesker, anger slowly taking her over at his last comment."Excuse me? A Man??? Ok, look hun, at least I don't use a damn bottle of gel a day you damn pretty boy!"Haiku shot out, glaring at the blond. She huffed at the Pilot's response with a loud 'Took long enough' and stood, tearing her sweater over her head and throwing it at Wesker, hopping off the Chopper and shoving her way past a few scientists, her scars and figure catching their attention as well as her hair and seemingly glowering eye."The hell you bastards lookin at? Just cause I have tits doesn't mean I want you people staring!"She growled, entering the Hive and waiting for the other two to enter as she tried to calm herself. No way in hell did she look like a man, just wasn't possible. She glanced down at her form and shook her head again, convinced Wesker was just pissing her off for the fun of it by now. -I know my sweater hid these D's but really? How could I look like a man???? F***er...-She glared at her large chest before shooting her glance away with a huff, catching sight of Wesker and Sora strolling out of the chopper. She sighed, locking her legs and folding her arms across her chest in frustration. -He's pissed, Now I'm dead, just great!- Haiku rolled her eyes, deciding to take out her bun as she shivered, figuring she'd be warmer if her hair was down. Sure enough as her hair draped itself loosely around her scarred shoulders. She caught a few disgusted glances to which she glared them down, unhappy with the attention she recieved. After a few moments of a certain scientist's continual look of disgust, she jerked out her hand, catching the man upby the collar of his coat and yanking him up to her face. Her voice seethed as her eye grew darker"What're you lookin at huh? Don't you like my scars?? How about I give you a few? You'd want that you piece of crap scientist?!"She snapped, shaking the scientist as he grabbed at her hand in fear. His face showing the pure horror-stricken look that she loved. She grinned and tossed him aside like a small toy, sending him crashing into another scientist with a few yelps from him. She Chuckled maniacally as she patted the dust off her hands and applauded the man."Hahaha! I'll give you three points for graceful landing you twerp! Now, If you'll excuse me, I have to make a date with someone to clothe me, any women around here that'll help?"She asked, tensing up as Wesker walked up to her, a scowl evident on his face.
User ImageUser Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Sora was laughing at what Haiku did to the scientist that decided to stare at Haiku the wrong way but then felt worried because when Wesker was pissed nothing good was going to come out in the end. Wesker was far from pleased with what Haiku did to his workers and himself along with the comment and to somewhat punish her Wesker grabbed Haiku by the throat and dragged her the rest of the way into the Hive with Sora following and another scientist making sure that the defense system was down. Then getting inside the labs Wesker literally threw Haiku into a wall while all the people in the labs were watching intensely at what was going to happen to the new girl. Sora on the other hand was trying to stop Wesker from hurting Haiku but instead of stopping him she ended up getting hit across the jaw and sent flying into another wall. Wesker then grabbed Haiku by the throat brought her close to him and twisted her neck to where he didn't break it but only to where it would be somewhat agonizing. "Listen Haiku, you're trying my patience, continue to do so and I will kill you but since you're still of use to me I will hold back." Sora felt a pop in her jaw and let out a pained sigh from putting her jaw back into place and slowly got up off the wall and tried to regain her energy to help Haiku from getting killed by Wesker.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku let out a small gasp of surprise as Wesker's hand tightened around her throat. That gasp instantly turned into a pained chuckle and smirk the rest of the way, waving happily at the scientists who watched as she was practically dragged down the hallway, her legs dragging softly on the ground as she tapped them as if a song was in her head, keeping her preoccupied. Upon reaching the labs she felt her body fly through the air and land painfully into the wall across the room. Instantly on impact she yelped out in pain before Wesker yanked on her throat once more, twisting it in some awkwardly painful position for her, as she felt her airway close slightly and she gasped. Pissed as he was she wanted down, she clutched his hand and dug her nails into it, causing a small trail of blood from it as she smirked at him. She coughed as she spoke in a small gasping tone, "Ah I see..well then I'm going to make this as hard for you as I can Sweetie"She gasped, giving a small wink just to push him off the edge, knowing full well he'd more than likely throw her again after that comment. So she prepared for the worst, and simply gave him a playful, cocky grin in a childish manner. She glanced over to see around twenty horrified faces, all of which were mixed with a small twist of amusement at her last comment, which made her laugh a bit before choking once more. She could've sworn she heard one of them chuckle, but she knew they dare not too as long as Wesker was in the room. Hmmm, maybe she could befriend some of these worthless bastards.... She pondered withing the small time frame she had, watching as Wesker became increasingly pissed with her. At this point she just chuckled like a psych patient with no idea of their sentence, keeping that s**t eaten grin on her face happily awaiting what was to come.
User ImageUser Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
After what Haiku said to Wesker he tightened his grip on Haiku's throat then as fast as he could Wesker slammed Haiku on the ground making sure that Haiku could try to position herself to where she wouldn't be winded. As loud as the slam was it made several of the scientists jump while others didn't care all they cared about was who was going to win the fight that was now going on between the two. Sora on the other hand slowly walked up to a scientist and asked, "Be prepared for hell to break loose if Haiku says something to piss Wesker off the deep end" "Best to keep that noted because by what is happening here things are definitely going to hell." one of the scientists replied to Sora as he continued to watch the two somewhat duke it out. When Wesker gotten Haiku on the ground he made sure that she was pinned down by holding her neck and pinned her wrist with his other hand. "Wow, that looks somewhat wrong in soo many ways than one." Sora commented as she slightly looked away while some scientists laughed slightly at the sight but stopped knowing that it was Wesker they were laughing at. "Do you like me hurting you to the point of intensive care," Wesker asked the girl he pinned down to the ground then added, "I swear Haiku, continue to annoy me and I will put you through pain that even make you break down." Wesker threatened and he continued to hold Haiku down.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku let out a pained gasp once again as she felt the grip around her neck tighten and her fragile neck pop. With no time to react she felt herself slam into the ground hearing several loud, nauseating snaps in her back loud enough for those around to hear. She then felt a pressure on her other wrist and strained to look over to find herself pinned beneath the older man. Glancing back up she coughed and laughed, blood trickling down her porcelain skin from the impact earlier."Aww what's the matter Wesker? Can't get it up if the girl's not bleeding?" At that she faintly heard a roar of laughter erupt around them as she forced a small wink at the man, chuckling at his now dumbstruck expression as his jaw hung agape at the comment. She began to hear less as the ringing in her ears overwhelmed her, knowing full well her airway had been cut off for far too long and her chuckles were silenced from the roaring crowd. She struggled to glance behind them only to find Sora snickering among the laughter covering her mouth as she shook with giggles, trying to hide her amusement she looked back to Wesker. Upon seeing his face still frozen in his expression she burst into a fit of a pained, almost gurgling bloody laughter, lolling her head to one side as not to spit blood on the blond."Oh My god Wes!!! You're face!!! Hahaha! Priceless!"she laughed as the blood splattered the white tile floor now ruined from both rubble and blood. She knew that with this comment the man would do either one of two things, A. he would kill her without thinking of the consequences or B. He would do something along the lines of saying something 'menacing' to keep his pride and walk away. Either way she knew she'd won this battle, and she'd never let the man live this one down. "I think its safe to say Checkmate sweetie"she choked out, releasing her nails from the man's wrist, his blood flowing from his wrist down to her throat and face, staining her blue hair a dirty purpleish red as it flowed onto her still giggling frame.
User ImageUser Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image
Suffering the embarrassment that he caused upon himself Wesker regained his composure, took his shades off Haiku and placed them back on his face. "What are you all doing standing around? Get back to work!" Wesker ordered all the other scientists who now scrambled to get back to what they were doing before Sora and Haiku had shown up. Sora had to let out her laugh just to get it out of her system but in doing so Sora had gotten a back-slap across the face from Wesker. "I suggest you compose yourself and get to observing Ms. Avalon." he told Sora in a menacing voice then left to who knows where, leaving Sora with a broken jaw which was going to be healed within minutes by the plaga. Hearing a pop Sora complained, "Damn it all to hell, that still hurts! I hate it when I break a bone!" Sora held her jaw then walked over to Haiku and extended her hand to help her up, "You alright Haiku? I know it's a stupid question to ask but I ask it out of habit." Then while Sora was waiting for Haiku to either take or not take her hand a female scientist came up behind her and kneeled down to Haiku's current level and held out some clothes that she found which were basically hospital gowns and pants.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku snickered and sat up, resting on her elbows as she watched the older blond nearly stumble out of the room from his embarrassment. She had planned on saying something to him about slapping Sora but he left too quickly. She supposed she really messed him up for him to get the hell out of there that quickly without so much an order to her. She smiled when Sora came over to her and took the extended hand and stood, wiping the blood off her face and shooing the female scientist away with a small 'No way in hell am I wearing those' glance as she stretched."Yeah I'm fine, thanks. But I don't suppose Wesker's doin too great right about now!"She snickered malevolently as she cracked her neck to realign it from when it was nearly snapped. In doing so she also proceeded to bend herself backward, snapping her spine back into place as she somewhat let out a loud yelp of pain. But as quickly as the pain came it subsided. She chuckled as she tried to brush out her hair with her now extended nails, gesturing to the now dried purpleish brown splotches adorning her hair."Ew, Sora look I got his DNA on meeeee!"She laughed playfully, turning to the same female scientist that had offered her the 'clothes'. "So um....showers? Where can I find them, I want Wesker's blood outta my hair Asap.....please?"She asked as nicely as she could muster, the taste of the blood still staining the inside of her mouth and she turned swiftly to spit into a trashcan, then turned to Sora."You should take a shower too hun, get all clean before work? If blondie complains about it I'll take the beating again, I find this fun in my opinion!"She chuckled happily, giving Sora a wide, bloodstained toothy grin.
User ImageUser Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image
"Umm...the showers are down the corridor then take a left and it'll be the fifth door." the female scientist gave the directions then asked, "You sure you don't want the clothes?" "Haiku's sure, best you get back to work. No I don't thing Wesker's going to recover from that burn for a long time." Sora replied then added, "Yeah a shower sounds really nice I really need one after all the hell I've been through." Sora then began going in the direction towards the showers then began walking backwards as if waiting for Haiku to follow along.

~~~~

Wesker was in a soundproof room thinking over everything that went on between him and Haiku and realized that whatever he threw at her, she would be able to throw back at him but worse. Knowing what he was dealing with Wesker knew that he had to stop and think before speaking to his crazy 'sister' so he could try and not be humiliated in front of his workers like he did a few moments ago. "I got to find some way to break down that masochistic girl, she may end up causing ME to go insane." Wesker spoke to himself as he stopped in the room, looked around to see that no one was there then began going over what he was going to do with her and Sora.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Haiku waltzed passed Sora and out the doors, ignoring the whispering comments of the other scientists still amused by her little show. She walked slowly as to take in her surroundings which, to her dismay, hadn't been too decorative. White walls, white tile flooring, and a beautiful view of the...wait what? Outside world?Haiku stopped dead and shook her head with a small chuckle as she gestured to the 'window'."Sora get a load of this. Can you believe these people? Like this hologram of a city is gonna fool anyone."She rolled her eyes as she tapped at the glass with a small chuckle, blown away by how minute details keep these pests sane. She then Shrugged and continued on her path, finding the showers with ease. She smiled, grabbing a towel and walking into a stall to undress. She had always enjoyed showers and such, but from her latest situations it had been a while since she had time to enjoy herself like this."So, Sora...do you know what exactly my job is??? I mean, Wes Wasn't exactly clear on what I was to do."She asked, shivering as the cold water hit her warm flesh. Without waiting for the water to warm up she proceeded to soap her body down, trailing the suds over her scarred frame with little interest as she pondered on how she was to obtain clothes to actually fit her stature. She wasn't exactly an average sized woman thanks to the viruses in her, and she took notice that most of the women and men here retained an average height of five foot something or other. With a sigh she pulled the hairpiece out of her hair to cleanse it of the now dried blood splattered upon it. By this time the water had warmed up to a steamy boil, relaxing the blue haired woman's sore muscles, to which she replied with a small satisfied sigh as she worked the shampoo into her hair, the suds turning an odd purple brown."Damn its been too long since I last had a shower..."She mumbled to herself as she rinsed the shampoo out of her long hair with a smirk, pondering yet again where exactly she was to retrieve some clothing. Yet as she soaked in the steamy spray an Idea came into mind, she shook her head and smirked before asking Sora."Hey, Me and Wes are around the same height right? If I can maybe I can snag a shirt or something of his to wear around until I get out into Germany for some real clothes...whaddya think?"She mused, knowing quite well that Sora would possibly reject the idea with her own 'what if' scenario that would play out the same idea, but with more sense and detail. She chuckled as she turned the dial off, wringing out her hair and wrapping the towel around her tall frame. She looked down and sighed at the sight of the towel, being almost too small to cover her body."Damn thing only comes up to my mid thigh....so freaking small."She rolled her eyes and seated herself to brush out her hair with her nails, the blue silky hair dripping with dampness as she combed her hand through it in a relaxed manner, quite happy that her sore muscles and broken bones had healed by now.
User ImageUser Image

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
Sora looked out the 'window' to see the fake city that didn't even look remotely real but laughed at the fact that the scientist and other support staff had made themselves think it was real. "Even that didn't fool me, I don't know how these guys could think that the hologram was real." Sora replied to Haiku as she followed her and hearing Haiku asking her what Wesker meant by what Haiku was supposed to do. "Well what I'm getting at is that Wesker is wanting you to collect combat data from the bioweapons." Sora answered Haiku after getting out of a changing stall with a towel wrapped around her and turned on the water then waited till it got warm enough then began washing herself. "Ahh, that feels soo nice," Sora sighed contently as she let the water run down her hair, "Ahh, me olvido de tomar duchas tanto," Sora then proceeded to wash herself and when she was done cleaning, Sora turned off the water and wrapped the towel around herself. Noting what Haiku said about her and Wesker being the same height she just nodded knowing it was going to be a risky idea. Then Sora seated herself across from Haiku and began drying herself off so she could get back into her clothes that she had since she didn't have any other. "Soo Haiku, until you can snag something of Wesker's what's are you going to do? As far I know all you have to wear is that tank top and shorts, what'll you do until then." Sora said as she then redressed herself into her clothes that she still had. All of a sudden the door to the washrooms opened and Wesker walked in, threw a gown at Haiku then told Sora that she was to be out with the other scientists and gather information on how the research is progressing. "Fine, I'll go and just for the record...do not come into the showers again." "Try to order me again and you'll end up getting yourself fed to the Hunters." Wesker warned Sora as he left the room not looking at Haiku. "bestia Inconsiderada,"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Ada walked through the sterile halls of this new hive. She was disguised as a worker, sent in by the agency to obtain information on the work being done withing. She enters her office and sits down.  

xSpookShowBabyx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Haiku sat in the washrooms contemplating what to do. She then glanced at the gown Wesker had thrown at her with a disgusted sigh."b*****d thinks I'm wearing this then he's got another thing coming."She whispered, picking up her old clothes and walking over to the showers to wash them as well. This proved harder than it looked so she decided to take the clothes to the sinks to wash them. After a few hours of them air drying she figured they were dry enough to wear and slipped them on with a small sigh."Dammit these these are cold! Eh, Screw it, I only have to wear these outta here..."She sighed to herself as she exited the room, her damp hair straggling down her back, swinging from side to side in a pendulum manner as she walked down the halls, looking for one room in particular. Various scientists walked by and nodded to her, recognizing her from her little argument. A few stopped her to compliment her and she decided to use this to her advantage. She leaned casually against one of the walls, plucking at her wet tank strap playfully as she listened to another employee's speech on her performance. When he finished she nodded and thanked him, then asked something of her own."May I ask you something Hun? If you hadn't noticed, these clothes are too small and damp for me to be running around in, could you point me in the direction of Wesker's residence? He seems to be the only one who's clothes'll fit me well enough."She smiled at the smaller man, hoping he'd oblige. And to her amusement the man happily gave her directions, warning her of what was to come if he found out about this. "Don't worry, I'll take the blame again"She winked at the man before walking down the halls, following the directions to her memory before coming upon an unmarked door. She knocked, waiting for a response and when she heard none, she tested to see if the door was locked. She smirked as the door opened, "Obviously he has too much confidence in his employee's fear of him..."She mused as she waltzed into Wesker's room, shutting the door softly behind her. Glancing around the room she quickly validated this just had to be Wes's room."So plain, definitely his taste. Now, where oh where is his dresser...Ah! There it is.."She walked over as she spoke to herself, opening the various drawers until finding shirts. She grimaced slightly before deciding upon stealing one of his Newer Leather zip up shirts."He's gonna be pissed about this but hey, I need clothes and there's no way in hell I'm going to wear a damn hospital gown for my line of work!" She chuckled to herself as she slipped into the top, realizing that her chest size kept the top functional in being awkwardly tight on her. She rolled her eyes, going to the pants drawer only to realize his pants would be too baggy on her, so she closed it and settled on her normal black shorts, snagging a holster from the closet to tie around her waist to hold the semi-large blade she decided to 'borrow' from the man. After all that she stood, taking a pen and paper from the desk behind her to write a note, taping it to the outside of his door when she left to explore the facilities, given Wesker hadn't actually showed her where she would be working. With a small chuckle she blew a kiss at the door and strutted down the halls quite comfortable in her new clothes.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image
After showing Sora where she needed to be Wesker was walking back to his residents and before opening the door he had found the note Haiku had written. 'She has no right going through my personal belongings and taking what she feels!' Wesker then crumpled the note in his fist then went inside to see what Haiku had taken from him. Being the organized man that he was Wesker noticed that one of his shirts were missing along with a holster and his knife. Realizing that Haiku was probably now wondering the halls of the Hive he ran out and began looking for her but before he gotten too far Wesker decided to lock his door just in case Haiku were to come back then ran off to the main levels before going to the lower levels.

~~~~

When Wesker left, Sora took a notebook and pen from a desk and decided to walk about and take notes on what the workers were doing and how they were doing their job. Unknowingly walking to a different working area Sora noticed an Asian woman with black hair seated in an office. 'Well I'm bored and she looks like she could hold up a good conversation.' Sora thought as she decided to walk over to the woman, lean slightly over her and said, "Hi, I'm Sora, I'm relatively new here so I thought that we could start up a nice conversation to make some time pass by." Sora then stood straight up and leaned against a wall that was behind her.

User Image

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash