Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply Archives
[Archived] News update FOR ALL MEMBERS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

z_Spot
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 pm
We've already had quite a few things happen thanks to a few members, and I would like to thank them. You know who you are.

As for what we are working on now and what we need help with.

1. Beach BashNow called Summer splash! we still need help with
a. Games
b. contest
c. banners and headers
This will be a week long, maybe month long event, if we can come up with enough to do or enough guilds and clans to help with sponsorship to help us. If your clan or guild would like to help out please post here to let us know.

2. Weekly Dev Meet Up Thread Events and things. We need people to host these. We are trying to rotate this around so if that no one person get burned out. If you like to help with this please post here to let us know.

3. Random games and events though out the week. We always have a higher user-ship on the weekends, we would like to increase the user-ship during the week too. If you or you clan or guild would like to host some random games events, please post here. smile

Any or all suggestion are welcomed. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 am
hi, i would love to help with anything. just tell me what you need me for and PM me with the info on what i should do.  

Smetjebob

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff