Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 am
I put the Royal Wizard on the Marketplace yesterday for 70,000 gold but it didn't sell so it was supposedly returned to me... except it's not anywhere in my inventory!

I've reported it to Gaia but it never seems to do any good. GRRRR!

Has this ever happened to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 am
Bluebelle Babe
I put the Royal Wizard on the Marketplace yesterday for 70,000 gold but it didn't sell so it was supposedly returned to me... except it's not anywhere in my inventory!

omg yes that has happin 2 me..and also.. when ever i found the item.. i couldnt sell it.. it would say serial number dont match.. then i look again and it had 2 of the same item.. it was very confusing.. gaia glitchs .. mess with our heads..lol...but all im say iz sweetie.. just go and take ur time and look thru all ur invo a couple wayz.. like if u was going 2 sell it! or c if u can find it thru ur avatar dressing room.. or looking thru ur inventory.. hugz/.. hopefully u find it ..  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 am
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Bluebelle Babe

omg yes that has happin 2 me..and also.. when ever i found the item.. i couldnt sell it.. it would say serial number dont match.. then i look again and it had 2 of the same item.. it was very confusing.. gaia glitchs .. mess with our heads..lol...but all im say iz sweetie.. just go and take ur time and look thru all ur invo a couple wayz.. like if u was going 2 sell it! or c if u can find it thru ur avatar dressing room.. or looking thru ur inventory.. hugz/.. hopefully u find it ..

I've done all that but thanks for the suggestion. I think it's gone into Gaia's Black Hole. LOL! I can afford to lose it, but it still ticks me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm
yea i know what you mean is anyone's concept cars locked there sure have been alot of bugs lately  

shinigami dream
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

Nashoba1

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 pm
Seems like when they fix one glitch, there's three others!!! But for the most part, it seems to get fixed, just takes time!!! rolleyes  
HAS THIZ EVER HAPPIN 2 U????

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games