So I did a little Speech on the Beatles what do you think?

THE
BEATLES

Ever heard of the song Hey Jude? Or even Can’t buy me love? You know by The Beatles, the most famous band in the 1960’s? John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr. Ring a bell?

The Beatles were an English rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960, and one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. Before The Beatles were The Beatles they were The Silver Beetles On August 17 1960, The Silver Beetles changed their name to The Beatles. Before 1962 the band consisted of Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, Stuart Sutcliffe (bass) and Pete Best (drums). From 1962 on the group consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals). The Beatles were the most amazing band I have ever heard! They will always live on through everyone, anyone that hasn’t herd their music needs to go and look them up cause I’m sure they will have at least one song that they will get hooked on.

John Winston Lennon, Born on October 9th 1940. John Lennon was an English singer-songwriter who rose to fame as one of the founding members of The Beatles, and together with Paul McCartney formed one of the most successful songwriting partnerships of the 20th century. John Lennon wrote two famous and most known songs, Imagine and Give peace a chance. John played guitar, piano, bass guitar, harmonica, Mellotron, sitar, percussion, recorder and did vocals.

John married Cynthia Lennon and they had their son Julian. Julian was born on 8 April 1963; Lennon was on tour at the time and did not see his son for three days. On November 8th 1968 John and Cynthia divorced. John then married Yoko Ono on March 20th 1969, they had their son Sean Taro Ono Lennon born on October 9th 1975 John’s 35th birthday.

John Lennon died on December 8th 1980. At around 10:50 pm on the 8th of December 1980, soon after Lennon and Ono returned to the Dakota, the New York apartment building where they lived, Mark David Chapman shot Lennon in the back five times at the entrance to the building. Lennon was taken to the emergency room of nearby Roosevelt Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival at 11:07 pm. His body was cremated at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale, New York. Ono scattered his ashes in New York's Central Park, where the Strawberry Fields memorial was later created. Chapman pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 20 years to life; he remains in prison, having been repeatedly denied parole.
John Lennon will be missed and loved by all, Rest in peace John ♥
James Paul McCartney was born on June 18 1942 is an English singer-songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, entrepreneur, record and film producer, poet, painter, and animal rights activist. Formerly of The Beatles and Wings, according to Guinness World Records, McCartney is the most successful songwriter in the history of popular music McCartney gained worldwide fame as a member of The Beatles, alongside John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. McCartney and Lennon formed one of the most influential and successful songwriting partnerships and wrote some of the most popular songs in the history of rock music. After leaving The Beatles, McCartney launched a successful solo career and formed the band Wings with his first wife, Linda Eastman, and singer-songwriter Denny Laine. McCartney is listed in Guinness World Records as the "most successful musician and composer in popular music history" Paul played bass, guitar, keyboards, drums, ukulele, mandolin and did vocals.
Paul married Linda McCartney and They had four children - Linda's daughter Heather (who was adopted by Paul), Mary, Stella and James - and remained married until Linda's death from breast cancer in 1998. Paul then got together with Heather Mills The couple had a child, Beatrice, in 2003. They separated in May 2006 and were divorced in May 2008.
Paul is still alive and going strong he is still known and loved quite well.

George Harrison born on February 26th 1943. George was an English rock guitarist, singer-songwriter and film producer who achieved international fame as lead guitarist of The Beatles. Often referred to as "the quiet Beatle", Harrison embraced Indian mysticism, and helped broaden the horizons of the other Beatles, as well as those of their Western audience. Following the band's breakup, he had a successful career as a solo artist and later as part of the Traveling Wilburys, and also as a film and record producer. Harrison is listed at number 21 in Rolling Stone magazine's list of "The 100 Best Guitarists of All Time" George played Guitar, bass, keyboards, ukulele, mandolin, sitar, tambura, sarod, swarmandal and he did vocals.

George Married Pattie Boyd on January 21 1966 they divorced in 1974. George then married Olivia on September 2nd 1978 they had one son named Dhani Harrison.

George Harrison had died on November 29th 2001 after losing his battle against cancer. Throat cancer, which spread to his lungs then his brain. May he rest in peace he will always be loved by all. ♥

Richard Starkey ( Ringo Starr ) Born on July 7th 1940 is an English musician, singer-songwriter, and actor who gained worldwide fame as the drummer for The Beatles. When the band formed in 1960, Starr belonged to another Liverpool band, Rory Storm and the Hurricanes. He became The Beatles' drummer in 1962, taking over from Pete Best. In addition to his contribution as drummer, Starr featured as lead singer on a number of successful Beatles songs (in particular, "With a Little Help from My Friends", "Yellow Submarine", and the Beatles version of "Act Naturally") and as songwriter with the songs "Don't Pass Me By", "What Goes On" and "Octopus's Garden". As drummer for The Beatles, Starr was musically creative, and his contribution to the band's music has received high praise from notable drummers in more recent times. Starr described himself as "your basic offbeat drummer with funny fills", technically limited by being a left-handed person playing a right-handed kit. Ringo played Drums, percussion, and did vocals

Ringo married Maureen Cox in February 1965, and they had three children Zak born September13th 1965, Jason born August 16th 1967, and Lee born November 17th 1970; the couple divorced in 1975, and Cox died in 1994.

Ringo is still alive and well, he will always be loved.

The Beatles, in my option all their music is great! But there a few songs that everyone loves. The top 10,
Hey Jude
Let it be
A day in the life
Strawberry Fields Forever
Eleanor Rigby
Yesterday
In my life
While my guitar gently weeps
Twist and Shout
And I love her.

They had lots of albums all with amazing music I will list song of their records.
~ Please Please Me (1963)
~ With The Beatles (1963)
~ Meet The Beatles! (1964)
~ The Beatles' Second Album (1964)
~ A Hard Day's Night (1964)
~ Something New (1964)
~ Beatles '65 (1964)
~ A Hard Day's Night (1964)
~ Beatles for Sale (1964)
~ The Early Beatles (1965)
~ Beatles VI (1965)
~ Soundtrack To The Film Help! (1965)
~ Rubber Soul (1965)
~ Help! (1965)
~ Yesterday... And Today! (1966)
~ Revolver (1966)
~Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
~ Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
~ The Beatles/White Album (196 cool
~ The Beatles (196 cool
~ Abbey Road (1969)
~ Yellow Submarine (1969)
~ Let It Be (1970)

As you can see they had a lot of albums again with awesome music on them.

The Beatles were in film too along with their singing talent they had acting in them too. Some of their movies are documentaries but most are them acting in the movie. Some of their movies are,

~ A hard day’s night
~ Help!
~ Magical Mystery Tour
~ Yellow Submarine

Some Documentaries
· The Beatles at Shea Stadium
· The Complete Beatles
· The Beatles: The First U.S. Visit
· The Beatles Anthology
· All Together Now
· Let it be
A musical called Across the universe each song they sang was a Beatles song, some of the names in the movie were some song titles of the Beatles music.
The Beatles had a cartoon though it wasn’t them doing the voices
(but it was them singing) it was still pretty amazing there was 39 episodes 2 songs in each episode. The titles were
1. A Hard Day's Night/I Want To Hold Your Hand:
2. Do You Want To Know A Secret/If I Fell:
3. Please Mr. Postman/Devil In Her Heart:
4. Not A Second Time/Slow Down
5. Baby's In Black/Misery
6. You've Really Got A Hold On Me/Chains
7. I'll Get You/Honey Don't
8. Anytime At All/Twist And Shout
9. Little Child/I'll Be Back
10. Long Tall Sally/I'll Cry Instead
11. I'll Follow The Sun/When I Get Home
12. Everybody's Trying To be My Baby/I Should Have Known Better
13. I'm A Loser/I Wanna Be Your Man:
14. Don't Bother Me/No Reply
15. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You/Mr. Moonlight
16. Can't Buy Me Love/It Won't Be Long
17. Anna/I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
18. Matchbox/Thank You Girl
19. From Me To You/Boys
20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy/I Saw Her Standing There
21. What You're Doing/Money
22. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand/She Loves You:
23. Bad Boy/Tell Me Why
24. I Feel Fine/Hold Me Tight:
25. Please Please Me/There's A Place
26. Roll Over Beethoven/Rock And Roll Music
27. Eight Days A Week/I'm Looking Through You
28. Help!/We Can Work It Out
29. I'm Down/Run For Your Life
30. Drive My Car/Tell Me What You See
31. I Call Your Name/The Word
32. All My Loving/Day Tripper
33. Nowhere Man/Paperback Writer
34. Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields
35. And Your Bird Can Sing/Got To Get You Into My Life
36. Good Day Sunshine/Ticket To Ride
37. Taxman/Eleanor Rigby
38. Tomorrow Never Knows/I've Just Seen A Face
39.Wait/I'm Only Sleeping
If the cartoons were still on tv I would watch them even if they were on at 5 in the morning.

The Beatles band had broken up on September 20th 1969. John Lennon told Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr (George Harrison was not present) that he is leaving The Beatles. It's hard to understand why John seemed to be more miserable the bigger The Beatles got. Fame isn't as glorious as it seems to a teenager. It was not a glamorous and fun time for John. But one must try to understand Lennon's wounded psych. He was extremely insecure. That's why he needed a band around him. John seamed to think that The Beatles were going down hill and it would be best if they stopped at where they were then. Some say it was Yoko Ono’s fault, Lennon says in the interview, "It seemed that I either had to be married to them or Yoko. I chose Yoko and I was right.”
Even though some are dead and some are alive they will always live on as a band as amazing people in everyone’s hearts! The Beatles are my all time favorite band! They always will be RIP John and George and have an amazing rest of your life Paul and Ringo!