Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Suggestion Forum (HelpUsToHelpYou)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:55 am
User Image
Ena says:
User Image

User Image
Okay guys, this is HelpUsToHelpYou..!!!! Think of anything you want the guild to do and we'll see if that is possible or not or fun or not! Take your time!
I lovez you personz!

Your crazy friend,

~~Ena
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm
Oooh! Goodie! A new member!
cuseboy05-GPD

Be nice people of death note!  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

Azura Dao--Martinique

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 pm
I only want to be active when people reply to what I say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm
I was thinking obviously there are contests/polls/quizzes/and no a party in Towns but maybe there could be spotlights for people's fantarts and fanfcictions offsite. They give a summary of the fanfiction or picture or something. Or for a guild-wide contest we could have a Tektek cosplay contest for each character. That way people wouldn't have to change their avatar or buy things but can still participate. There could be a "gold limit" on how high the the items used can cost so it makes it even.  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

DeathNotes-M-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:05 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
I was thinking obviously there are contests/polls/quizzes/and no a party in Towns but maybe there could be spotlights for people's fantarts and fanfcictions offsite. They give a summary of the fanfiction or picture or something. Or for a guild-wide contest we could have a Tektek cosplay contest for each character. That way people wouldn't have to change their avatar or buy things but can still participate. There could be a "gold limit" on how high the the items used can cost so it makes it even.

I really like that idea. Having cosplay competitions sound great and with a price limit people will be forced to think creatively.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Oh, and someone posted a thread about this but maybe we should add Role-playing to the Guild. There are only so many discussion you can have about Death Note before people start to get bored. role playing Death note is different though as no two people or stories are the same. I'm sure a good many people would be interested in Roleplaying!

DeathNotes-M-chan
Crew

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm
DeathNotes-M-chan
Oh, and someone posted a thread about this but maybe we should add Role-playing to the Guild. There are only so many discussion you can have about Death Note before people start to get bored. role playing Death note is different though as no two people or stories are the same. I'm sure a good many people would be interested in Roleplaying!

To tell the truth, the other day, I was looking at some guilds, they're not RP guilds, normal guilds and fan guilds. Then I saw one of that guild's Vice Captain make an RP in the SubForums.
I actually liked that idea but I wasn't sure if anyone would like that idea, but since I see now 2 people like it, I might consider this ^-^ I'll see with the Captain and we'll make an RP forum! If that's possible xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Kari Twilight Mist

I don't know if you were in those days or not, my sister, Vice Captain --Lifes_Sweet_Lulluby, DID make a dress-up contest/tektek contest. A normal one. But no one was interested so we cancelled those. We'll see to it ^-^  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 am
It seems I've been neglecting the guild. Well, I've read these ideas, and I really like them. We're going to follow through with them! However, it will take some time.

~The Captain, Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am
See the kitten in my topic post?
I really really need it the color red!
Can anyone change it to that??
If you can, and did, please send me a link T-T
PWEAAAAAAAAASE!  

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items