Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Warrior(Fighter) in need of Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasai-Akki Ryukai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 am
So I'm a level 39 warrior(KasaiAkki) and all i've known to do with my stats are to add 3Str and 2dex(keep it double my level). I look around and see lower level warriors and their damage is higher than mine. I think I messed up my warrior, matter of fact I know I did. BUT in the end I can hit anything I want for the cost of STR as of now. Training is becomming slower and I wonder how can I become uber strong like some people say they become in 5weeks(120+)? I'm well funded for a noob 20Mill.

Sword booster: 1
Slash Blast: Max
Power Strike: Max
Sword Mastery: Max
Final Attck: 1
Rage: 3
Power Guard: 3

HELP!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 pm
world?  

Chauntus Mule 2

Kasai-Akki Ryukai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm
scania  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm
No fricken clue. In broa, i would buy 6 or 7 att wgs. since they're one hell of a help. And then i'd do cpq 51, then 4x training at truckers to about 64 or so, then wr to 78, ws to 89 then gallo to 120.  

Chauntus Mule 2

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm
I apologize if my response was too delayed.

I can't give you too much information on the current economy (as I know none of it) but I can tell you that you should cap your DEX at 80 and leave it at that for the rest of your warrior career.

Most of your accuracy is going to come from your DEX later from your shoes (Shoe Jump adds DEX) and overall (Overall DEX) as well as your cape if you decide to do so.

If you don't want DEX on your cape you can choose the alternative of STR or if you're really feeling good weapon attack, which is probably far beyond your reach (as I stated earlier, I know nothing of the current economy).

---

Personal Suggestions:

Don't bother with scrolled weapons at your current level, you'll pass through them quickly, unless they're Maple weapons. Then you'll use them for quite for some time due to their added accuracy.

Get an attack glove. It doesn't need to be now, or in ten levels. It's just that when you get it, you won't need to switch it out for anything else. It will increase your attack substantially and make up for some lost accuracy (depending on what you train on).

Try to get sword booster to 3/5/6. It'll make tracking how long it lasts much easier, and much less costly. This one is heavily based on my opinion against others.

Depending on how you're going to be working (party and funding) you'll want to max Rage. While it isn't as good in comparison to other attack increasing potions/moves out there, it can and will lower the cost of the daily grind. Many parties are against it due to overriding their Warrior Potions or whatever. So it depends on how you feel.

Some Guides  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 am
Meh, i suggest capping it at 60 dex, thats what i did for my warriors and they dont miss. If u start missing at higher lvls, start getting dex but cap it at like 80, 90, or 100. Also only get 19 mastery since u dont rly need the 1 extra acc.  

swdesword

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff