Reply The TekTek Society
TekTek Me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 pm
I'm trying to find the right look for me, but I'm broke kinda so I'll have to go with what you guys throw up. The cap for my spending is 100K so that's what you have to roll with.

Happy Hunting!!

EDIT:: Cosplay is fine with me, but remember I'm on a budget. But if somebody wanted to throw me a bone so I could afford better items? Eh? EH?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm
Please edit your post and add a poll to your thread. It's guild rules. :3

You might not know exactly what you want, but you have a better idea of it than we do. You'll also have a better chance of us making an outfit you like if we have a little more info. I mean, there's no use in people wasting time making pink outfits for you if you don't like pink. We can't read your mind. We don't know what you like or dislike.
Here are some points to consider adding whenever you ask people to help make you an outfit:
  • Price limit: You told us the max was 100k. Good.
  • Color Scheme: Let people know what colors you like. Let people know what colors you absolutely hate. If color doesn't matter, say that.
  • Items: People can get a general idea of what you like if you list some items that you like or hate. There's no use in someone spending time making an outfit, only for you to say you hate the item they used. It's nice to know ahead of time.
  • Base: Tell people whether it's okay to change your hair, eyes or skin tone.
....As to the cosplay, it'd also be nice if we knew what sort of shows or movies you like. Someone could assume that you like cartoons, when you don't. That would be a waste of time.

I made you a random rally-ish avatar since your avatar has the look of someone who hangs out there.

User Image
Total Value: 93,459 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Golden Sparkles
Birthday Crown
Clot Glamrock Headband
Those Black 90s Gloves
Black Chunky Sneaks
Asphalt Plaid Ska Pants
Dutiful Butler's Red Vest And Shirt

sdrawkcab