Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
A suggestion with a question.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
  Yes.
  Noooo.
View Results

Spiritual Disaster

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:39 am

First, the question. After the answers, maybe a suggestion. Have any of you written any kind of Kingdom Hearts fan-fiction? And if you have - how many - and do you write them for yourself or do you actually want to share them?

To answer my own questions, I have written a few. Mostly Sora x Kairi stories and things like that. It's pretty fun, and it's nice to use the imagination to picture how things could have turned out or really ended.

I don't really write them for anyone in particular, but I don't write them for just me, either.

What about you?

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am
I've written a number of them. The pairings I've done are RikuSora, AxelRoxas, RoxasSora(as you can tell, I'm a yaoi fangirl). I've written some that had no pairing. Most of them are posted on fanfiction.net, my username there is the same as here, if you wanna check them out.  

Kokoai1429

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 am
No  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am
I do write to share & myself. I hav..um.let's c...1 whole series which is 2 books, another series that is 5 or 6 books, and another series that is 2 books. I do RoxasXMitsumi, SoraXKairi, DualnadeXNamine,& RikuXLink & my link is a female  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 am
I write fanfiction as well and I'm proud to admit I'm a yaoi fangirl that doesn't bash the female characters. I have a whole fanfic almost completely written and i'll be posting it soon once I figure out how to end it... You'll find it under the same username i have now, but that won't be till later 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 am
I do write fanfiction! I started working on a whole series but I'm kinda stuck at the mo. And then I've got a crossover in the works. You can find me on fanfiction under the same name as here.

I guess I write them for myself, but I still post them.

OH! And I have a Demyx themed poem, too  

Ace_of_TARDIS
Crew

Interesting Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Kairi the Strong
I do write fanfiction! I started working on a whole series but I'm kinda stuck at the mo. And then I've got a crossover in the works. You can find me on fanfiction under the same name as here.

I guess I write them for myself, but I still post them.

OH! And I have a Demyx themed poem, too

Ive wrote Fanfiction for two years but I joined an online site for posting it a couple months ago. It's an addiction. And I'm on fanfiction too! xd I'm under a different username though  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm
I love writing fanfictions. I have a really old SoraxKairi and RikuxAmaya one that I want to rewrite the ending for, and I have some that involve the KH characters but aren't my main ones. The one I'm currently working on is my RikkuxCloud from after KH2. Its getting good!  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 pm
Yeah, I plan on writing new ones soon. I'm working on one involving Seifer and Roxas running to be school president...And Roxas's team has is glue sticks to hang up posters...No tape.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 am
Though I am great at writing Io not write fanfictions and I never have. Intsted, I like to read them.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm
Deluxe SORA
Though I am great at writing Io not write fanfictions and I never have. Intsted, I like to read them.

Reading them is cool too. I didn't even know fanfiction existed until a year ago... sweatdrop  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games