Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
Super Smash Bros Brawl- Hints and Tips,Friend Codes and more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SutaaFox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm
I just got the game a couple of weeks ago and well i'm hooked i beat the story mode but now i have to get everything else. Any hints for me to get the stuff
P.S.anyone got any advice on how to beat toon link yeah i cant beat a small child crying

If your wondering why on earth have you added this topic then heres your answer
personally i though the producers stole the idea from kingdom hearts of using all the different characters from the game worlds just like kingdom hearts was made up of disney worlds and characters but i have to admit i loved the idea from kingdom hearts so i was really happy to find another game with the same idea but what do you all think about it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 pm
You're obviously behind on video game series. The Super Smash Bros. Franchise has been around for WAY longer then the Kingdom Hearts franchise. If anyone did any stealing of ideas, it'd of been Square Enix.

I honestly can't help you too much with tips and tricks for the game. I can only say learn when to block and when to dodge. Beyond that, I normally just use whatever moves would work best in the situation.

And how to kill Toon Link? If you can't kill him, I don't believe you can take Olimar.

But let me see, Toon Link has the same move set as Link. So first you've gotta figure out how to take down Link. Try to stay ground focused when fighting a smaller character and know where exactly your attacks hit. Aerial combat against smaller targets is just begging to get your arse handed to ya. On the ground, Larger characters will dominate. And stay near him at all costs. That will render his bow and bombs uselesss, unless he's suicidal.

Oh, on a side note, if you're looking for a good online version of brawl I suggest going to this website arrow http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php
And playing the newest demo of SSF2  

Xake got it memorized

SutaaFox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm
it has O.O oh lord sorry about that i'll start checking my dates now whoops. Thanks for the advise toon link kills me every time and well its really starting to tee me off and do you want me to take this off since well i am wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 am
If I wanted it off, I'd of taken it off.

I haven't answered you on how to get any of the unlockables, and niether has anyone else. Plus there may be other gamers, in this guild, that can help you with Toon Link.

But if you truly want help on SSBB, I'd suggest you go to the gaming Forum of Gaia. They could probably help ya better then most of us can.  

Xake got it memorized

Chatterbox and unrelatedness!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff