Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Academy

Back to Guilds

Literate Fantasy based Role play Guild 

Tags: Anime, Academy, Fantasy, Roleplay 

Reply Assembly (Ball/Party Hall special occasions)
Assemberly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

I would like to welcome you to Trinity I'm Devina Trinity the headmistress of this school. I hope you find your stay here worth while and improve and learn whats needed to help enhance any weaknesses you may have. Please do not discriminate against the different races and try and overcome any ill feelings you may have towards them, this school is to enable equality and put behind ancient feuds. I bid you good afternoon and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
A small blue cloud appeared in the floor, Ichirou's head then appeared in the center and then his body slowly rose from under it, through the floor, the clouds then dissapeared and Ichirou was standing facing the head mistress, his hair black and sleak sitting flush with his head, his eyes white and deep like a bottomless ocean, wearing his slim black jeans with a blue tint, his buttoned black shirt encrested with a blue dragon and his full length black leather coat. He began to walk out of the assembly hall after hearing the headmistresses speech, he wanted to find her office to assure her he was here for good reason.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 am
User Image
Tessa walked into the assembly hall and watched as the demon rose from the floor. She gaped at him never seeing anything like it "Wow that was awesome, how did you do that?" she asked awe struck as the demon turned towards the door she was standing at.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As he walked towards the door he saw a woman standing in the frame, she seemed generally amazed at how he had appeared in the room.
As she spoke to him he continued walking towards her slowly, his hair and jacket swaying as he did so, as he got closer to her she still seemed to be gawping at him in amzement "Well it was very simple really......I know how" he chuckled playfully continuing to walk towards the woman at the door, "My name is Ichirou, whats yours?" he asked in his deep musky voice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

Seras entered the assembly hall in the form of a great wolf. Her coat was black as night but her eyes glowed a deep blue. Even as a wolf she had a feminine walk. Striding into the center of the hall she shifted into her Vampire form.

She blinked slowly allowing the magnificence of the hall to set in. Everything here so far reminded her of home. Well apart from the random people here. Seras then walked over to a seat her black high heels clicking smartly off the floor just as her mother had taught her. Sitting down she tilted her legs, her mother had always warned her away from crossing them because she would reveal to much. Her long black hair sat neatly running down her back and a black neck collar hid her neck from prying eyes.

She didn't smile or frown she was like a mannequin sitting perfectly still listening to the one she would be calling head mistress for the next length of time. Although it didn't seem like it Seras was looking around examining the people in the room. Her blue eyes analyzing the rabble gathered in the hall.

Seras Dress  

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

A rather large bat flew into the hall through the main doors. Its wings were atleast 2 foot long, it had a pitch black underside and tainted blood red skin on the sky-facing part of its wings. It flapped its wings confidently as it circled the hall once before lowering itself towards the ground. The dark bat flew atleast 5 foot off the floor before its image began to change. It appeared as though you were looking through hot air, its image wobbled and blurred and then stretched atleast 5 foot tall before finally, completing the view of Alucard. As Alucard's Vampire form entered reality he was already walking. He wore black boots that knocked against the floor with each step and matching noir trousers. He walked in taking all his vision into account. He wore a black coat overlapping a white shirt underneath. Alucard blew a small amount of exhaled air to his forehead to move a small part of his discoloured, white hair from his eyes. After taking 5 even steps he came to a halt, he looked around with his blood red eyes noticing others joining Trinity and what seemed to be the head mistress over yonder. Alucard stayed standing where he was and didn't move, he just continuesly took in the details of the majestic hall and its inhabitants. He seemed some what 'traditional.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Tessa was still in awe but felt a little foolish. She must look a right misfit not seeing these powers before only what she had read in books but nothing could have prepared her for this.

As his musky voice swept over her it broke her line of thought "Nice to meet you Ichirou I'm Tessa" she replied with a small smile.

At the corner of her eye Tessa saw two others enter the room in just as fascinating ways. She watched in awe at them all feeling more and more like she didn't belong here.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:25 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Ichirou approached the girl he heard her address herself in response to him "Evening Tessa" he responded as cheerfully as he could.
He came next to her in the door way, as he did so he sensed the arrival of a few other powerful beings, he also sensed the fear in Tessa rise, he turned his head to look at Tessa and leaned in towards her ear
"I wouldn't worry about them, they arn't as scary as they look" he said trying to help calm her nerves, it was clear she had either never seen these sorts of creatures before or wasn't used to so may in one place at one time

After saying this he turned back towards the door and started to finish walking out of it "My appologies but I must speak with the Head Mistess quite urgently" and with that he continued walking up the hallway

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

As Alucard stood, he casually gazed around, his piercing red eyes took notice of a dark figure and a purple haired girl talking to eachother. As he stared he knew he should go over and introduce himself, but instead he'd rather keep to himself, he wasn't really into the whole 'introducing' thing. Alucard casually walked over to a near by window, each step was evenly taken with well positioned steps. His steps came to a stop as he reached the window, he gazed out calmly. He gave a grin to the nothingness through the window, then he turned and began to walk of the hall not taking any notice of the arriving and talking people around him.

{exit}  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
As Ichirou's musky voice once again swept over her with his words that were supposed to be smoothing Tessa still didn't feel at ease.

At Ichirou's reasons for leaving Tessa took another quick sweep of the room and decided it was probably best that she left with the rest of the students and to explore the grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm
+ Alicia Atray +

Leaning against a well framed double door, catching her breath. She opened the door and stood in the back in the corner near a window. She gave a quick glance around the room. Glad that she made it in time for the opening ceremony.

She folded her arms and leaned against the wall, and noticed a blue cloud appeared and someone came out of it. He looked interesting. 'Some kind of Demon perhaps.' she thought to herself. Other students showed up as well. Vampires.

Her mind started to wonder but, focused when the Headmistress started to speak. When the Headmistress spoke her final words and left. Alicia walked over to the window, and placed one hand on it, thinking, 'I do need to become stronger. Hopefully, this school can help me with that.'

{Exit}

User Image  

Black_Rose_Of_Fate

Dangerous Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Assembly (Ball/Party Hall special occasions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games