Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:15 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
Michiko Entered the library her arm still linked through Ichirou's the smell of the books filled the air and Michiko's thirst for knowledge was making her excited.

Looking up at Ichirou Michiko smiled "I'm just going to look around is that ok" she asked shyly.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
They entered the library and Ichirou was instantly impressed, the books lined the walls and looked to range from all sorts of back ground and genres, ranging from fiction to historical, he was looking forward to seeing what area Michiko would choose.
As she turned and asked to look around, Ichirou smiled "Of course, I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do" he said, he let their arms unlink so she could go and explore the large wooden shelves for some literature.
He followed behind slowly taking in the views as he strode.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

Marluxia was intrigued by the academy's expansive library and wanted to search for all its information about Angels possible. And more particularly, anything about himself... As he walked to the entrance, others awaited outside, passing in, passing out. Marluxia then proceeded to walk inside and upon entering began to explore and search out the Angel's section. He knew all he could about himself... but always hoped. Inside were many book cases and shelves, stacked high with a colourful array of different hard back books.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image
Michiko smiled gratefully at Ichirou as her arm slid away from hers she knew he intended on following her but she didn't mind.

Allowing her fingers to run down the spines of the old books taking in their beauty she headed for the history section picking up a big book on the History Of Races. Michiko wanted more knowledge of the people she would be sharing a class with and more on the demon she had befriended.

Michiko then headed for the elemental books she wanted to perfect her powers and maybe learn some new ones she smiled as she lifted the heavy book off the shelf its blue cover gleaming with old gold lettering the spine showing thorougher use. Turning she looked at Ichirou "Are there any books that have caught your eye" she asked her cat eyes gleaming in delight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As her arm left his he followed behind Michiko, as her hands carressed the spines of the books his eyes glanced at the titles, noticing her head towards the history section and pick a book on the history of races he noticed a book on the history of 'Hell' itself, he decided to take a breif look at what others thought of his home.
As he ttok the book from the shelf the musty smell of the old pages filled his nostrils, the hairs inside tingling, Michiko sked what he was reading "A book on my homeland" he answered, " I know what I have always been told but I wouldn't mind knowing what other people think on it" he said intrigued to read the pages of history from someone elses point of view.

dando666
Crew

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 am
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

After some strolling around the large library, he finally came across a section that could hold something of his past. It was the History section, more specifically of more magical beings, or more powerful ones. This section seemed to be the oldest looking, with large, dense books dating back for years. Running his finger along one of the edges he gathered a large amount of dust on his finger tip before casually blowing it off. Then, looking before him on a head-height shelf he coincidentally noticed a pale gold, dusty book with ragged edges named 'Origins of the High Kingdom' in white text. Perfect!

Marluxia swiftly pulled it out, carefully of course, and took a quick gander at the back to read the blurb. It was just right, it seemed to cover much history of is own Kingdom. Time to see if the truth and any hidden secrets were hidden within this aged tome... the Grand Angel often kept secrets...

Making his way into a slightly more open area he managed to find a quiet corner by a table, he took a suspicious look around him out of curiosity before taking his seat. With a final blow on the cover, the loose dust scattered and he opened the book to the front page.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 am
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal entered the library the smell of old books filled her nostrils. As she looked around she noticed the library already seemed busy as the races and humans walked through the isles some reading some talking and some in groups.

Aneal looked around and spotted one of the angels from the dorms earlier, he was looking at an old book with gold lettering. Walking towards him she smiled "Fancy seeing you again" she mused.

s3xy_t
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

Half way through Chapter One: Rising of the High Order, Marluxia was impressed with the knowledge placed inside this book of his people and the order he came from... and once was part of. In the background he heard a familiar voice though, gazing up as his vision adjusted to the distance it was Aneal from back at the dorms. Last time he saw Aneal they experienced the fate of a young girl. Something perhaps Marluxia would have had power over... but not now.

Turning his book over as to not loose his page he greeted her with a smile and said 'And you too!'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 am
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal smiled again looking at the book in his hands he seemed pretty engrossed "Anything interesting?" she asked cocking her head to one side " If I'm bothering you please say and I'll leave you be" she asked furrowing her brow realizing how rude she just came across.

s3xy_t
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

With a face of honestly Marluxia replied with 'nothing too interesting, im just seeing whether these old books have all the right facts about the High Heavens. And of course not.' he finished softly. She had such beautiful wings, much like his, though his own were larger and shined bright like the north star... Marluxia wouldn't tell her his true reason for reading through this old book. It would be odd trying to even understand how an Archangel of the High Order could even become a normal angel without wings... The humiliation of not having wings... god damn it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal giggled quietly at Marluxia's comment leaning close she whispered in his ear " What did you expect from the humans they have never seen our world, the books will never be based on as many facts" Aneal pulled away and smiled at him he smelled fresh and of just cleaned linen.

Aneal took in Marluxia and sighed " You are an angel aren't you?" she questioned lightly hoping not to offend.

s3xy_t
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

He cast his eyesight up, rather than his head as she leaned over, he smiled back as he caught the joke. Then when she returned to standing normal he raised a brow to her question then crossed his legs elegantly. 'It's fine, but yes I am, i... lost my wings through a past event' he said confidently. It is rather embarrassing, but he still held the personality he had those years ago as an Archangel, so his confidence overshadowed that of his embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal blushed by his reply "I'm really sorry" she said in small voice her cheeks flushing red as she shifted uncomfortably.

Looking around Aneal thought of something to change the subject "It's a nice day isn't it? What are your plans after reading the silly mortals variation of heaven" she asked a cheeky smile appearing on her face.

s3xy_t
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

Noticing Aneal blushing, Marluxia smiled and said 'no need to say sorry' as he laughed a little. Following her gaze he replied 'Quite... But no, i don't have anything planned really' admitting his day were to be very boring, even if the nice weather. He was just going to read and hopelessly ponder his own fate. Something he should know better, but through all this confusion and worry... he can hardly predict some ones fate right now. Marluxia kind of hoped she'd suggest going out, maybe for a walk in the nice air. And perhaps they could talk about previous events in the dorm.

Ashenvail

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff