Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Did anyone watch episode 23 yet??!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm
OMG!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT!!!!!! THEY'RE ALL THERE TO FIGHT!!!OMG, KIDA DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!and of course Shizuo didn't die, its impossible. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE, I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 am
Kida being one of the main characters obviously won't die. XD
He's definitely not superman like Shizuo, but he can definitely survive since Mikado and Anri are now here to help.

I'm probably only this calm because I read the novels...  

Icipher Infinite

kridnor
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 am
LOL when celty heard shinra fall over on the cellphone and looked at the cellphone, shes probally thinking "IDIOT"

and izaya is evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 pm
I was so worried at the beginning when I saw Shizuo!

...I wouldn't be so sure about Kida not dying o_o

Anri is AWESOME! :3 and Durarara!! has the MOST EPIC CLIFFHANGERS! >_<  

Ardolf Fenris Dumas

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm
Nemuru_Rain
Kida being one of the main characters obviously won't die. XD
He's definitely not superman like Shizuo, but he can definitely survive since Mikado and Anri are now here to help.

I'm probably only this calm because I read the novels...

I know..TwT I just...yeah. anyway, I do like Shizuo's answer to when he got shot. "I thought I slipped in the rain, but then blood started coming out of my stomach and leg." XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 pm
A lot of people take cliffhangers a little too seriously. I just find that funny. xD

Shizuo's just that awesome. Which is why I still need one for a partner for cosplaying.

Icipher Infinite

HElWAJIMA SHIZUO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Although I already knew what was going to happen due to reading the light novels, I was still twitching with excitement by the end of the episode.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm
( Face palm. ) Way to stretch the page..

But yes, I did. I can't believe DRRR is ending soon. This anime didn't even last long.

I've always thought that Kida was annoying with his obsession with women and flirting. But he seems to be a little more interesting in this last episode. He's cute, too.

Epicly Deranged

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rkgk

Timid Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm
Yeah, this episode made feel really antsy. I want to know what's next!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm
I really wish it wouldn't end. -_- wait, where are you guys reading the light novel of it? O_O  

OuranBleachVamp

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm
It hasn't ended yet. The anime hasn't even gotten to the part where the Blue Squares ____Spoiler____ Mikado. Or where Izaya's twin sisters are introduced. They are so f***ing adorable. <3

I directly purchase the books and read them. I can't translate it for anyone because I prefer it if you support the author.

However, there are also translations online if you don't know Japanese. Anni-Fiesta on Live Journal is generous enough to provide some.

The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games