Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:19 am
Story:
all of us are in a fighter's school also known as Hikari High. This school is where you get highly trained and not to worry about anything except for the strict rules, teachers and mostly all the weird things you can find in this school.

rules:
1. gaian rules are included
2. different races are available except for half angels
3. of course multiple characters are allowed but the Maximum is 3 characters
4. if you want romance keep it PG-13 okay
5. (forgot about this rule) no godmodding

Name:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Qoute:
Personality:
Bio:

list of Occupation
1. fighter Medic - heals the Fighters
2. Fighter- the one who actually fights
3. Future fighter- are young fighters
4. Teacher of fighters- the one who teach the fighters
5. Non-fighters- those who are not fighters
There's also normal occupations included  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:10 am
my characters:
Name: Mizu Shizuki
Race: Cat-girl
Weapons: Fists, Dagger of the hidden light and Dagger of the Shizuki clan
Appearance: long Brown hair, brown ears and tail, brown eyes, wearing black sleeveless shirt, black pants, black shoes, a black jacket (most of the time she ties the sleeves around her waist) and a pink gem pendant
Qoute: "there's nothing I can't do!!!"
Personality: Loud and Tough but Friendly and nice
Bio: Mizu's mother died when she was younge and her mother gave her the pendant. She recieved the Dagger of the Shizuki clan at the age of 13 then when she was 15 she then recieved the Dagger of the hidden light. She has been alone for 9 years after her mother's death but she never gave up because her father was on her side but after 3 years her father died as well.

name: Koichi Tatsumo
Race: wolf boy
Weopons: Fists, needles, 2 Katanas
Appearance: gray hair, ears and tail, amber colored eyes, wearing a black shirt, black pants. dark green vest and glasses
Qoute: "Always do your best"
Personality: a bit strict, nice and friendly
Bio: A teacher that's very nice and sweet he's mostly popular to all the school girls except for some other girls. he's a friendly teacher although he can be a tough one too. He was Mizu's Brother but he was seprated because his mother got divorce with Mizu's father.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:59 am
Name: Nana
Race: Human
Weapons: Fists, katanas and throwning knives
Appearance: User Image plus a sid vicious padlock
Qoute: "You really don't wanna fight me." and "I swear if they hit me I'll hit them back only a thousand times harder."
Personality: misterious, withdraw, and tough
Bio:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:04 pm
Name: Jenny
Race: Ninja
Weapons: a katana
Appearance: User Image
Qoute: "Ahh, whatever. you sheevah."
Personality: calm, and friendly.
Bio: born with a ninja family. jenny is brought to training, and has become a fighter since when her father died by an evil, and powerful ninja. and jenny is trying to avenge her father's death.  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 pm
NOTE: for those who wants to join if you want to join but we are in the middle of the rp send me you profiles and I'll post it here

Name: Kari Senesa
Race: Cat/Human
Weapons: katana and kodachi, along with martial arts
Appearance: mid back white curly blonde hair, silver blue eyes that change shades, pale skin, 5'6 and medium build.
Qoute: "Piss me off. I dare you, I have plenty of closet space."
Personality: Easily ticked off, and easily annoyed, doesn't like guys who think that she is weaker then them, likes to fight, sarcastic, and smart, but not genius smart.
Bio: Parents were killed when she was young and she was adopted by a bunch of monks. There she learned how to fight and built a shell around herself, cutting her off from the outer world.

Gaian name: maykitty
Name: Kira
Race: cat demon
Weapons: anything
Qoute: " Just cause i'm a cat doesn't mean i'm a scaredy cat!"
Personality: Fun and random but hot-tempered
Bio: A girl who loves fighting and making friends. She can shape-shift, use elemental powers, teleport, and use alchemy to make weapons

Username: MovieFreek
Name: Hikari
Race: Demon
Weapons: (in pic)
Qoute: "..."
Personality: quiet doesnt like to talk about herself only trusts her friends and loves to fight
Bio: Demons are being under apreciated by heartless and they want to show that demons are ment to be feared
hope thats good enough if not you can change anything you want so that i can join go right ahead

Name: Ketsueki Ookami
Race: Human
Weapons: zetsumei & itami Death & pain The twin soul swords
Appearance: White haired man, is blind so he wears a greyish blindfold his body is wraped in bandages not because of his inguries because he holds something dark within him normally wears a large left shoulder armor piece. Black pants and black shoes.
Qoute: "you can't kill what is already dead"
Personality: quite, serious, faded sadness and gloomyness and understanding.
Bio: He was not born blind, he was raised happy in a temple where they taught him you dont need to see to see the world his mother was sadly blind, however by the age of 5 a war broke out in his country his viliage tried to stay nutral but this made it only worse and his viliage was totaly destoried....the next morning it beings to rain, cold icy rain as he slowly gets up from his mothers dead body covering him he starts to walk through the viliage all he hears is silence until he notices a odd sound as he rushes to the sound the man who he had hurd slowly got out a scoll and told him to read it with his last breath....nothing left the boy reads it what does he have to lose? the boy was covered with a demonic seal burning it into his skin and he screams out in pain and notices a dark aura as he slowly faints and his vison begin to fade has he closes his eyes....18 years later he is a merk for hire.

Name: Hara
Race: human
Weapons: martial art skills
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Qoute: " if you do don't obey my rules will deal out your punishment. With my fists"
Personality: He is a kind person outside of the class room he is strick. He wearsrestraints so he can train why teaching
Bio:He was picked on as a child and then he decided he would train in the martial arts.After he learned from the teachers around his home. He then left the country to train under the best masters he could. He now wants to teach students what he has learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:58 pm
Okay opened now!  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm
Mizu was running of to school as fast as she can "waaah!!! Stupid alarm clock ! I'm gonna be laaaaate!!! Wait! I'm a cat aren't I so I'll just run like a cat" she started to run like a cat "MMEEEOWWW! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" she pants as she made it "I made it and I can get that I'm still alive" she looks at her watch "damn! I'm late for class" she starts going upstairs and opens the door "sorry I'm late! eh?" she saw that there was nobody in class "oh man! I forgot that my watch was advanced sweatdrop " she said then walks to her desk "well at least I'm the first to class" she said then starts to do some of her homework "well...at least I'll be able to finish some of the homework I didn't finished last night" after a few minutes Yuki was finish "well at least I'm done" she said with a smile on her face ((I hope you guys will forgive me that I wasn't able to do a teacher from the start sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:40 am
*Nana walks into the same class as Yuki only about 30 minutes after her and takes her seat*  

Blackrose01111

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:32 pm
"hey there nana how are ya?" Yuki sighed "I can't believe i just ran as fast as I can for nothing" Yuki sighed again and opened her book and started studying she made a blank stare at Nana "umm...Nana...do you think we're gonna have a new classmate?" neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:50 am
Name: kit
Race: fox demon
Weapons: katana, 2 sais
Appearance: dream avi on the left just add fox ears
Qoute: "trust and u shall be trusted said the liar to the fool"
Personality: adventurous, tough,
Bio: kit had a hard life there for she dousnt trust many people and the people she douse are very few, its pretty much impossible to re gain her trust if you have done something to sever it, shes tough but she can be nice when she wants to,  

owhatshername

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:52 am
"another new school just great" kit says under her breath as she walks down the sidewalk "wonder what this one will be like"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Jenny walked in the morning, and sighed. "Well another school year for fighters, and I'm still a little bit tired", she complained to herself as she started speed walking, and then jogged to the school, thinking she's gonna be late. She gasped a bit. "I don't wanna be late! Every ninja like me always have to be on time, but were fast, and furious runners!" She finally ran all the way there, and wait for the door to finally to get someone to opened. She waited for a moment.  

Pow in the Wow

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:30 am
As Mizu walks by she saw Jenny she smiled a bit and turned around to see jenny's face "I hope this time we can be good friends" she said then turned around to her way to the sidewalk " Miss Shizuki aren't you suppose to be in class?" Mr. Koichi asked "oh sir...I'm sorry...I have a huge feeling about a strong dark aura coming for the competition..."she said with a serious face 'well at least now she's not loud...'thought Mr. Koichi "But of course! No one can beat me i mean I'm the strongest of the shizuki clan" she said out loud Mr. koichi falls (anime style) with his foot twitching 'i stand corrected sweatdrop ' he thought.

walking a bit to the sidewalk she bumped into a fox girl "wahh...I'm sorry" she stood bowing her head apologizing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:55 am
"no problem my name is kit im new here and kinda lost do you think you could help me"  

owhatshername

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:06 am
*is asleep*  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items