Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:00 am
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Basically, I didn't know whether to put this in the boys, or girls forum, but I just remembered it a few minutes ago and I thought it was funny enough to share.
When my boyfriend went to University, he had a bunch of things that screamed "I'm in a relationship".
Multiple pictures of me all over the room, a painting I did for him before he left, a cutsie valentines day card that I made for him just because I felt like making my own cards like you did when you were kids.

Him and I were talking over the webcam. At that point in time a girl walked into his room because he had his door open. She plopped down on his bed, crossed one leg over the other and smiled as sweet as she could. She asked for a freezie (because he is a freezie addict and always has them) and he tossed one at her.
She then said something about a party downstairs. She asked if he wanted to go. He of course, said no.
She seemed a little huffed at this, so she said something about how she didn't want to go alone. So my boyfriend told her to not go at all. She then stood up, looked around the room and as sweet as can be, asked if he was seeing anyone. He looked back at her, pointed at his computer screen and said
"Yeah, her."
She got all huffy and walked out of the room and never came back xD

He can't see that she was trying to ask him out (as obvious as it is, he is a little oblivious) and I just thought it was hilarious to have been able bear witness to the scene.

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am
That sounds pretty epic indeed! I wish I had such epicness when my husband and I relied on webcam. Alas, no.

Haha, that's funny how she got all huffy about it though, especially if its as obvious as you say about him being in a relationship (and it does sound obvious)

Also, isn't it adorable how oblivious guys can be sometimes? hehe  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:10 am
SeraphimDoll
That sounds pretty epic indeed! I wish I had such epicness when my husband and I relied on webcam. Alas, no.

Haha, that's funny how she got all huffy about it though, especially if its as obvious as you say about him being in a relationship (and it does sound obvious)

My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...

Haha yeah. I mean, pretty much the first thing you see when you walk in the room is a painting with a bunch of hearts. And then a picture of us right in plain sight at prom. I mean, if you didn't get the first clue, the second should be a bit of a hint xD

Yeah, he can be really cute sometimes when he has no clue what's happening. You shoulda seen him when he was trying to help me babysit my two baby brothers
: D

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 am
Angel Nicholson
SeraphimDoll

Haha yeah. I mean, pretty much the first thing you see when you walk in the room is a painting with a bunch of hearts. And then a picture of us right in plain sight at prom. I mean, if you didn't get the first clue, the second should be a bit of a hint xD

Yeah, he can be really cute sometimes when he has no clue what's happening. You shoulda seen him when he was trying to help me babysit my two baby brothers

User ImageUser Image

LMAO, what a bimbo, not seeing such obvious clues. Or maybe she was hoping he was the kind of guy who doesn't care about being faithful when his girl isn't around (which obviously isn't teh case!)

Aww, sounds cute! I would be the clueless one around babies... my husband had a baby sister when he was a teenager, so his parents made him do a bunch of the baby stuff, heh.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 am
SeraphimDoll
Angel Nicholson
SeraphimDoll

User ImageUser Image

LMAO, what a bimbo, not seeing such obvious clues. Or maybe she was hoping he was the kind of guy who doesn't care about being faithful when his girl isn't around (which obviously isn't teh case!)

Aww, sounds cute! I would be the clueless one around babies... my husband had a baby sister when he was a teenager, so his parents made him do a bunch of the baby stuff, heh.

Yeah, I'm thinking she's either stupid, or thought he would cheat. In which case, she was sadly mistaken D:

My boyfriend has a nephew who's about 4 and he's really good with him, but he's not around him very often and he's really awkward around other kids.
I helped raise 4 of my 5 siblings, though so I'm practically a pro at the baby stuff cool (or so I like to think xD )

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 pm
lol biggrin  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm
cracking up right now i just find that freakin funny!!! damn girl better look around when she says stuff. plus how did she not see u on the computer?? is she blind???  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
cracking up right now i just find that freakin funny!!! damn girl better look around when she says stuff. plus how did she not see u on the computer?? is she blind???

Haha I have no idea xD
I swear to god she was, I mean, it was really obvious and I completely forgot that she could have seen me on the computer xD

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm
ikr. i mean it couldve been obvious and plane as day. lol and ur siggy needs to stfu!!! lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Dayum, I wish I had been there! D:<  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 am
Epic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm
Epic laughing fit right now.

I can't believe she didn't notice. rofl rofl rofl  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 pm
blonde moment heh heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 pm
I still giggle over it xD  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm
Chickata, I go through the girls forum when I need a laugh, just for this.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff